If one of your friends asked to suck your dick, would you let them? Be honest...

If one of your friends asked to suck your dick, would you let them? Be honest, how much of a resistance would you put up or would you drop your pants immediately and tell him "start sucking, faggot." ?

Attached: b2ee8bc6b92bae7ed3371012c2d62069.png (849x1200, 512K)

If this was one of my average straight friends I'd say fuck off fag. If he was an attractive gay friend I'd have to think about it.

While I consider myself bisexual, I'm incredibly picky about guys. And none of my friends fit the bill.

I'd ask if he's serious.

Submissive beta cuck here - I don't like my dick being sucked.

are you my friend elda

These two. If i had a feminine looking friend then absolutely.

You gotta be careful you don't miss the opportunity, what if you ask them and then he gets all bashful and embarrassed and says "haha... it was just a joke" ?

This

Sissy femboy here dont like my dick sucked would much rather be sucking a big one

You're all so sweet. Mind sharing pics of you in your little cock cages?

Attached: 1560188016954.jpg (840x1200, 394K)

Attached: 70cf7f9b0519b2586ade0758fc9d0f9d.png (1280x1812, 1.49M)

I gladly let strangers suck my cock, never friends. I’m not gay bro.

no
about eight years ago I was smoking pot with a university colleague and he suggested sucking me off. I said no and left in a hurry. He then said he was just kidding,i didn't believe him

Hell with that.

Ill suck him off then fuck him in the ass.

Attached: 1568492000579.gif (500x377, 141K)

Done it a couple times and it was pretty good. Would do again. I usually can't cum from a BJ so one time after a while of my buddy going down on me I returned the favor and he squirted in my mouth as soon as he got totally hard, so, me sucking him lasted about 30 seconds. Is he just a premature type of guy or am I that good at sucking cock? Kind of a bummer because I was really enjoying his cock in my mouth, but the memory of feeling the gush of cum on my tongue is something I still fap to today. Even tho he had already cum I finished by jerking in his mouth and he swallowed every drop. I bet he totally wants to be a cumslut sissy. Lol, what a fag.

Attached: trap-creampie-hentai-4_01DK8TWNHWFJ34QSA1DX3GDFG6.1024x0.jpg (886x627, 44K)

I'd go somewhere quiet, unzip my shorts and tell him to hurry up and swallow when it's time

Done that. Enjoyed it

I'll grab his dick and shove it up my ass.

I'd let my female friends suck my dick

done it many times

Of course I'd let him suck it. If nobody would find out