What the fuck gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

What the fuck gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

Attached: d.jpg (474x355, 19K)

try being white, they never insist on checking my bags as I'm walking out :)

The little notice when you enter

Yeah try not being a shifty looking nigger.

you dont have to stop, just ignore them fag

You agree to allow them to check when you chose to shop there, you dumb fuck.

You don't have to comply but they can ban you from ever shopping there in the future. Once you've been banned, if you ever enter the store again you can be arrested for trespassing.

If you walk in wearing a bulky coat in July and/or an empty backpack, you just MIGHT get some extra attention.

If I'm not stealing, then I keep walking. No exceptions

But just to be clear that on the occasions where I am stealing, I feel obligated to allow them to check, afterall, I AM stealing.

Stop shopping with your pants half down looking like a thug

Don't stop you idiot. Just keep walking. They are not allowed to follow you to the parking lot.
What's the worst that can happen, a cop checks your receipt?

Literally see whities stopped all the time.

what they really want is for you to massage their ass and they they put a smiley face sticker on your forehead. it's a secret thing. try that next time.

Gay.
Gayer

They can follow you to the parking lot. It's still their property.

I saw a black guy with just two things in his bag and he was confronted. At the same time a white guy stole a 24 pack of dr pepper because the guy didnt bother to check him

They don't really check your bags where I live, sometimes they sorta look and scan your receipt but most of the time they just nod to me and let me walk right out

You probably live in an area with niggers

>What the fuck gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?
People’s slave mentalities.

Walmart has the right to ask you to inspect your bag.

You have the right to ignore the request.

The end

So how many times you going to start this thread? There must be a reason why. Please... do share with us.

It's not a "right." They're attempting to communicate with your dumbass and resolve a potential conflict. You're free to leave and not shop at Walmart any time you want to. People out there thinking they're special or some shit acting like humans aren't prone to greedy entitled behavior.

explian it to me

>attempting to communicate with your dumbass and resolve a potential conflict.
What kind of ungodly horseshit is this? "communicate" "potential conflict"? LOL Fuck off you "Accounts Receivable Register Technician". If you want a friend, check the bar you fucking faggot. No one is interested in "communicating" and "resolving your issues" you pretentious fucking retard.

Attached: 0824_robot-honda.jpg (1000x733, 312K)

lol someone's mad. Probs a nigger or a white dude who's "had if rough but didn't do nuffin" Stupid fucks, they check your bags because they wanna be costco, just thing upscale sam's club. It literally takes less than 5 seconds, what the fuck is the problem? I swear, you hood ass people piss me the fuck off, thinking you're tough by wasting more time refusing the stupid bag check because you're "hard". Dumb as fuck IMO

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

>"communicate"
"Hey, I think you're stealing and we would like to resolve this without having our security guard stand on your neck. We're affording you the privilege of treating you with respect and dignity afforded to humans by default We have reason to believe you're stealing from our business could you open up your bag for us."
> "potential conflict"
"Did user steal? Can't tell from this angle. Well, we don't want to lose money and we don't want to treat our customers like lepers so let's ask first and go from there."
> "Accounts Receivable Register Technician".
What?
>If you want a friend, check the bar
Well the point flew over your head, happens to the best of us. Hope this reply helps you put the pieces together.
>No one is interested in "communicating"
That's new. How do you function without communication?
>and "resolving your issues"
That's unfortunate. You're now banned from shopping at this particular Walmart. What an advantageous position you've now created. Well done.
>you pretentious fucking retard.
Cool projection. Why do you think I am attempting to impress you?

That's bullshit. You're bullshit you fucking fat assistant manager at Wal Mart in Okeepochee, Delaware

I work as a door-greeter that checks receipts.

This is absolutely correct.

>all this hot paranoid imagination
Eat shit and get out of my way, I don't have time to larp with you and you faggot dreams. You dare approach me and i'm walking back in there and refinding every god damned thing while you watch.

lol ok, if you say so. Just shows how triggered you nigger trash get. KYS fag, but first imma need to see your receipt.

Loss prevention
People steal

Got your receipt right here sir
>unzips

just tell them they killed tracy morgans friend. they leave ya alone.

Okay. Let's do that as a thought experiment. Instead of a 15 second encounter of someone checking out your bag followed with an apology and gratitude afterwards you're now angry and have to go buy the shit you wanted somewhere else. Well done.

Hmmmm...who think was him..!?!

Attached: 6661570616140452.jpg (1564x1127, 107K)

plus a free blowie from Herb the assistant shift manager

Agreed. I ive in an area infested with niggers. Sometimes they'll check our bags. Most of the time they don't.

>Spreading false information for Sup Forums popularity

Fucking lol.

Maybe they should get rid of self checkouts so that a) they employer more people and b)they know everyone with a bag actually paid for their goods.

nigger

I had a nigger cross the street today so he wouldn't have to walk past me. Boy shits really changed.

Attached: 1568833447158.gif (414x317, 674K)

No they can’t. In the US the fourth amendment protects you from that. The Walmart bag checker has no more authority than some homeless guy On the street named rob walker. You do not have to stop.

LOL do you work at walmart?

No.

Well, you're first problem is shopping at Wal-Mart in the first place....

Second, if you're going to be harassed by a wage-cuck to see your bags, go straight to the customer service desk and get a refund on all the stuff you purchased.

simple.

Easy, dont shop at Walmart, problem solved.

Nice try nigger but you're waay to passionate about bottom feeder retail issues and loss prevention. So target?

Youre stupid as fuck. 4th amendment only applies to the government not a private retail store. They can set whatever fucking policy they want and if you dont comply, they can take your goddamn groceries and refund the money and tell you youre trespassed from everyrhing owned by walmart.

You live in africa nigga???

God niggers are so dumb when it comes to law and private business rights. Its why your dirty nigger asses stay in prison. Too fucking dumb to make it out here

>drops to knees
>opens mouth

Tell them they can search you, but if they don't find anything you're going to take them to court for defamation of character. Not sure if that works in the US, but does here.

>you're first problem
>harassed by a wage-cuck
Your confidence is undeserved.
Your standard for passion are extremely low, my friend.

Walmart now has entry gates. Its like a jewish death camp.

Attached: auschwitz-i-arbeit-macht.jpg (550x408, 68K)

Ok Karen....do you want to see the manager while your at it?

If you look in a mirror and a scary, ugly nigger is looking back at you, that’s why.

meanwhile they don't check people that leave without bags. You know, the people that were smart enough to shoplift and not put it in a bag to be searched.

They have the right because you're in their fucking store, and because you're probably a nigger.

I go in and out of walmart without anyone checking my shit because I am a respectable man.

I am 6'5.
Handsome.
Have a well-built muscular body.
Make so much money a year, money you won't ever make in a lifetime.
And I have a wife, kids, and several girlfriends who slobber my cock every weekend.

Long story short, I'm an alpha male. Nobody checks my shit.

PS: I can teach you how its done. Send me your number, address, credit card number and full name to the following e-mail address:

ihave69bitches @ outlook dot com

so I can sign you up for the most incredible life course you'll ever get. It'll be worth your dollar. I promise.

Kek

They realized they can stop 50% of shoplifters by having a one way gate at the otherwise wide open entrance

The shoplifters then have to go through a checkout or walk against a crowd coming in the entrance

A lot of stores do this anyway

>What the fuck gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

Nothing but your willingness to consent to them searching your bags, ie you're a limp-wristed faggot. Enjoy your hand.

Attached: SIS.jpg (1200x1395, 302K)

Damn, pajeet.
Your english is coming along nicely.

I'm a 33 year old man. I just don't let minimum wage employees of a giant corporation take the piss because I'm not a pleb. Like the boot more, faggot.

What if I put it in a Walmart bag?

there is no notice at walmart only places like sams club have them which is paid membership anyway.

Freedom of speech discord

/gvr3rjG

Fun fact: My gf has gotten stopped probably 5 times at the same damn Walmart, by the same damn person...within like a week. I'm genuinely curious why they do it because like...it's seemingly not random, and she looks like she's maaaybe 17. Actually 20, but like, she's not that suspicious looking.

No you don't retard.

checked.

PS: I an not Pajeet.

My name is Vladimir van Donnerstag the third. And I am here to change your life.

You know where to contact me.

ihave69bitches @ outlook dot com

Take the next step.

Take over your own world.

Be a man.

How black is she

They want to cuck you with her.

the makeup aisle has lots of very small, high price items. a handful of stupid makeup sticks can be worth 150 bucks. if she visits it, she gets a red flag.

Its just like the fucking TSA all for show

Probably honestly, the ghostiest white you can think of xD

and she almost never wears makeup

Okay well, then hows that ass? Maybe the security just wants to hold her up so he can check that round ass

Yeah, but most places have a no pursuit policy. People have been run over, stabbed, jumped.... for chasing a ship lifter outside. So it’s more of a corporate mandate. Of course they have the right to follow you in their parking lot. It’s their parking lot.

the question is whether she went near it.

i'm 42. when i was young, i was the best shoplifter. i can ALWAYS feel when someone is watching me. one time i actually walked into a grocery store, took a walkman off the shelf, went into the back employee area and put it down my pants and walked out.

other times, i felt the fuzz and didn't try shit.

i go to the stupid makeup aisle--i'm a guy--to get these giant black pedicure files for my fingernails so i don't bite my nails. i can feel the attention when i even get close to it. there's someone staring at that area on camera 24/7.

legally once you pay for an item they cant take it back unless they wanted a potential law suite.

I prefer Kmart, they never check my plastic bags

i work at walmart and the employees cant stop you or even remotely tell you to stop stealing something its part of our policy the best we can do if we see someone taking something is go up to them and ask "how can we help you?" just to kinda get them nervous and tell the security and the security guards can do a little bit more than employees can but not quite sure how much. Also i cant speak for most walmart stores but mine is one of the most theft ones around to the point were we have 2 different security guard companies one outside and one inside the store walking around with normal clothes, we have a lot of shit locked up on this store including the fucking socks. Some got caught jacking off at the bedding section yesterday that i was at work.

Kmart 4 life dude!

What shity fucking Walmarts are you people shopping at that they check your bags? The most any store or Walmart I've ever been to do is maybe look at your receipt to check certain items. It takes like two seconds you just flashed a receipt and they go okay. You people need to stop looking so goddamn suspicious.

If you wanna steal from walmart, get a barcode app and laser printer and print barcodes for cheaper items and go in the store and stick it on the product you want. Try to use similarly named UPC codes to not raise suspicion.

Attached: 150482835468.png (535x538, 161K)

Nothing, you're allowed to go right past them. It's all for show.

>He shops at Walmart
I'm laughing at your life m8

>they can take your goddamn groceries and refund the money
No tho.

personally I like the nog bag checkers at my local Walmart, they let all the other like-skinned nogs go without more than a nod, then they descend on the other shades like they pilfered the whole store.
I especially like calling them racist hypocrites as I spit on the floor in front of them as I leave.

Ah, fair enough. I don't know if she ever goes there for similar reasons, since she actually lives at college atm. I'd imagine not, but you have a valid point

INSTANT REPLIES

You give them the right when you consent to a search. I've never once stopped for them. Once you've paid for the goods they are yours. Searching your things without your consent is an illegal search and seizure. Not even peace officers can do that. Meanwhile gullible forigners line up to have their bags checked.

America isn't soviet china, yet.

Not the Walmarts in AZ. teenage kid got shot and killed while pursuing some thieves, all over a tv. Policy changed after that. I assume they would apply what they learned at all their locations.

They don't check bags where I live. They just check your receipt if the item ISN'T in a bag.

nothing, just walk past them

This is because they check the date and location, sometimes they mark them.

People would make big purchases, like tvs, then go to different stores and walk out with the same item and same receipt from the first store.

thats cotsco strategy