Be me

> Be me
> want to kms everyday, life sucks ass
> remember my dad showing me a show called Andy Griffith, wholesome enough
> watch it everyday, enjoy how wholesome and joyful the little world of mayberry is and the good times I remember with my dad watching The Andy Griffith show
>thanks barn

Attached: barn.jpg (1152x870, 329K)

G R I F F I T H

If the world didnt go downhill we all could have lived in a place like that instead of posting on Sup Forums right now. I dont understand or like these feels

That show was amazing. Not saying there wasn't crap back then but I wish we still had sitcoms that relied more on pure wit rather than "relatable" or lul so randum humor.

I approve this thread.

Thank goodness Mayberry was part of my childhood TV. Opie's there years older than I.

Andy Griffith Show is unironically one of the best shows I've ever seen

>tfw Mayberry is gone
We can still get it back, but there will be some hard times

Attached: White percentage over the years from Immigration both Legal and Illegal jpg replacement.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

Iron man dies at the end.

I don't recall any niggers in Mayberry. There was a shit ton of homeless drunks though that seemed kinda rapey to me

Oh wow who would have thought capitalist interests would have imported cheaper workers to cut costs and deny you and I better wages would have never have rise to this sort of thing.

Attached: aa34839633f726afba1b043ab0edb4be3f31e38ba4b63e67ebb7126060aa5e0c.png (731x874, 280K)

You're always so angry Jacob

Checked.

You're thinking of Gilligan's island. With the talking mule.

Idyllic, eh?

I still wish I could sit in front of the courthouse, chilling and playing the guitar, and then hit on that hottie ellie walker. God damn she was sexy as fuck

>With the talking mule.
Uh, no. It was a horse, and his name was Mr. Rogers.

Great show.

Yeah I hate pure free markets
Capitalism can go too far like any system
Capitalism is only good within a nation and operating under the moral law

This is my dream honestly care free just chilling with everyone from this show. Two bad it wont happen and im stuck with my shitty life.

we still can if we work at it
don't give up yet user

No, mr Roger's was the dad on "left it to bush". The horse was the "not the mother" kid on Dinosaurs.

I hate the fact that I can’t keep dreaming about it until I enter some sort of twilighty zone where I actually get to live with all these characters while my best friend trues to stop me, but ends up giving up yet having the solace of knowing that I am happy as he watches the show and finds me hanging out with Andy.

"Fate of Empires" - John Glubb

Civil War is inevitable. I just hope we can restore what we lost

>we all could have lived in a place like that
Except for the fact that Mayberry did not really exist in any defined time period. The show took place in the 1960s but could just have easily been in the 1930s absent the modern cars. Andy Griffith said he did this intentionally to avoid Mayberry having to deal with real world issues like the Kennedy assassination and the Vietnam war.