What food do you eat while watching kino?

What food do you eat while watching kino?

2 lil egg rolls

imitation crab meat and vodka

Only McDonald's because they actually spoke up against Drumpf, we are the Resistance.

Semen if I'm watching dc and marvel

fuck off newfag

A&W

For me, it's the McChicken. I usually ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

He will not divide us.
He will not divide us.
He will not divide us.

seriously? brb buying a 100pc mcnuggets

fuck drumphf, impeach the cheeto

wtf I love McDonalds now.

Seriously though what did theysay?

>eating everything else than a pizza
KYS FAGGOTS

>cheetos

NOT MY PRESIDENT

food kino

Put the cheetos and pickles in between the sandwich and this is unironically a GOAT meal.

gas all white people

their twitter guy posted something then was fired

ive probably seen more content than everyone in this thread here are approved kino foods:
weed
any chocolate
hot cheetos
doritos bold bbq
pizza
poutine

if you eat anything else im embarassed for you

shake shack>five guys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>in-n-out

WAit. McDonald's shilled for the ultimate globalist corporate pawn obama .

Wow you don't say. Holy shit

>1 piece of bologna

Nigger even fake cheese costs more per pound than cheap bologna. Put atleast 2 preferably 3 slices on. Then pour on hotsauce and black pepper and serve it with a fresh jalapeno.

I unironically love balogna sandwiches.

FUCK TRUMP

I want people who can't speak English to leave

they deleted the tweet right after though like good little goys after Trump threatened to turn the world against them.

i want to know how sbarros is still afloat when everyone knows sbarros is the worst pizza, no, worst food chain in existence.

Wow, nice dubs but you are pretty gullible. They were hacked; this is what the hacker tweeted from their account.

No business the size of McDonalds would risk alienating a large portion of their clientele mocking the president's tiny hands.

Seriously, you just took an image on an autistic imageboard as fact, reevaluate your life.

No shit, the CEO of McDonald's didn't order the tweet you dope

>weed
depends on strain, mite b kino
>any chocolate
again, depends. Most chocolate bars are pleb
>hot cheetos
KINO
>doritos bold bbq
absolutely disgusting
>pizza
usually at least demi-kino, can be fucked up though
>poutine
KINO

Cherry/Apple pie with craft beer

Idk why this combo
Idk why during movies
But I do know it works when I'm watching solid kino by myself in the middle of the night

I don't even like pie

>hacked

This is exactly what the McDonalds spokespeople would want you to believe during a time when they were desperately damage-controlling after their twitter captain went rogue

fernet branca and chicken fingers

I bet you have black hair and wear thick-framed glasses

кoтлeты c мaкapoшкaми

Well once he goes rogue (breaks the terms of his contract) he doesn't have lawful access to the company twitter account. I'd say even if it was internal, it was still hacking.

>balogna sandwiches
>balogna

doesn't get more kino than this desu

>Sbarro

Only good thing about Florida

making that tweet was the rogue act dummy, he had to show his globalist shill powerlevel and McDonalds obviously got scared because half the country supports the President and their biggest customer base are anti-vegan anti-refugee intelligent gentlemen

Pills.

is that a boy?

I don't eat anything because I post on Sup Forums while watching movies. If I were eating food would get on the keyboard

64 slices of american cheese

Dude a rogue act constitutes hacking.

Round Table is the best pizza, anybody who disagrees is a retard.

No it means violating ideology of the company that you represent on social media and sperging about Obama when McDonalds is an apolitical organization

>walnut brown hair
>wiry frames

Almost got me user

>complaining about a spelling error

You have to go back

I love Round Table so much. My brothers never liked it though. The one downside is how expensive it is.

Round Table is one of the few pizzas that is just as good cold too. Cold Round Table is fucking delicious

MUH TWIN PEAKS

>Hacking: to use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data in a system

A rogue act is by definition unauthorized. Therefore a rogue agent tweeting is equivalent to hacking.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the list is bait to get a thread going, because no one could have opinions this retarded.

>t. Salty fly-over state

Jesus Christ - Please don't screencap this shit. It's almost as sad as Mark the mint man

Go ahead and kill yourself, dumb mcdonalds/kfc shill

Jack in the box mini churros

i live in los angeles

You appear to have an enormous ego.