Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7yWgb_T15Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ExFidetD4Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill myself immediately

kill myself immediately

Fulfill my quasi-nazi genocidal tendencies

This

>waking up in the poorest country on earth in the more gruesome place on earth where people get beheaded and women have their wombs cut with dull knives

Kill myself immediately.

help defeat oppressive rossiyen mongols inshallah

>Travel to El Salvador
>Prevent being born

Fuck suicide never surrender, granade for the last. Combat batyanya batyanya combat
Also fuck this shit

kill muslims immediately

Try to avoid mines.

>You wake up in Chechnya 1994
Bitch, i grow up in Brazil! Do you think i fear some bearded white people?
We live under civil war for more than 100 years since the end of slavery.

You're a hard guy.

It's not the same

Chechnya isn't in Brazil

And I begin to kill muslims.
One of the biggest mistake of our government is that they stopped chechen wars before they kill all of the muslims.

>Start singing russian songs
>Join russian army
>Share the melancoly of others soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=j7yWgb_T15Q

Join some militants and start killing pidorashkas but escape to Qatar on time.

You never see the purge when the police strike.

It litteraly reminds me of Berlin after WW2

Not Berlin but Drezden. Because your guys crashed it very good.

From the time that the police strike lasted, the murder rate had increased almost 600%. The strike only ended when the army invade and beat the shit of the police for strike.

If was not by the army, we would live in literal hell.

I'll just ask some local gentleman a route to the nearest airport and leave

Of course I didn't see it. Because I am a peaceful civil. I am not a terrorist, I'm not black guy and I don't want to war or something like this. But..

yell in broken russian and wave my passport to the russian soldiers

I saw than these guys killed my friends.

Real talk, i think suicide is a better alternative to being captured by Chechens (assuming i'm fighting for Russia)

I saw like to fell big houses.

I would also kill myself if I was a carioca, but this thread is about Chechnya.

I saw exploded underground.

Better just kill all civilians you met and just say there were empty when you entered. You rape some girl and cut her head off. Or just both

>escape to Qatar on time.
>Didn't know quran well
>Get beheaded
The Brazilian civil war it the problem only Brazil. The muslims problem is the big problem for everywhere in the world. Until the last muslim isn't killed this problem is.

If only you know that Brazil has from 400k to 1.5 million Muslims. And they never did anything wrong.
Only niggers act like animals here.

Sometimes I think that better if in Russia we will have a lot of niggers when all of this muslims.

There are only 35,000 muslims in Brazil

It because in Brazil these Muslims are at their home. True muslim will never make any problem at home. In central Russia islam is not a foundation religion and all these Muslims are there like guests. In islam is norma than true muslim make a lot of problem for the titular nation.

Chechnya kruto

Communist revolution when?

Kill children as revenge for beslan

had this edgy friend who always watched chechen beheading videos and wanted to "rickroll" (for a lack of better terms) me into watching them
>uhuhuhuh can you hear him gargling on his own blood loool

fucking edgelord
in the end he made me watch this nick berg beheading video

I remember the flipflop gore in the conrete maze
The speed and the clean cutting of those beheadings startled me

Snake, you've created a

TIME PARADOX

Here in my village, a small village founded by Germans, one of my brother's friend bought the first computer of the village in 2003 and he invited many friends to go watch this Russian beheading video. The first time our village connects to the internet and the first thing we see is this brutal Russian video, the first of many to come.

Does this look like Brazil?

Report this degenerative person for local eurogauleiter. This person is ,surely, sympathetic for genocide,drug traffic and islamic terorrism

Sweet dream durkas, sweet dream.

two cups of tea for this user

Bro, I think that these european cuckold will start to worry about their european chechens when they will start to kill them.

A good chechen is the dead chechen.

Aren't they already doing that?
Their governmental systems work,unlike ours,so why they don't elect someone who will say "fuck you" to unskilled,barbarians without the knowledge of their own language, without electing hitlor 2.0?

Any reason to why most of them were killed in 2004-2005? Did Russians just gain the high ground in those years?

R A M Z A N K A

No, they aren't doing it. Europe started some wars in Middle East (Afghanistan, Iraq, Siria, etc). And refugees from these countries to welcome in europian countries. And now are enjoying effects of this.

Kill Russians. Fight to the death with my Chechen brothers on my side. Would be an honour to ambush Russian soldiers, hear them cry for their mothers. God, how I enjoy those piggish screams.

Never forget Chechnya.

>Europe started some wars
You mean American Empire.

Europeans fueled those wars, but none was essentially started by them.

Anyone have any good documentary of this conflict?

*pops a squat*

This.
We did the same to them. Also burying chechens alive.

*reduces Grozny to ashes once again*
Sorry not sorry, subhuman.

This x10

Fuck off kike

I was born when 12 babies around me died, during the war, another paradoxdox

You have to go back to your inbred shithole, mahmud.

Hang out with Anzor and Zaurbek, and behead Russian swine.

sell anti air missiles to chechen subhumans

You are a Russian pig. Your country is filled with AIDS and heroin. You ugly Russian pig.

I come from a long line of Russian killers. They all told me that Russian invaders scream like pigs for their mama's when their end is nigh.

Pathetic, heroin-addicted pieces of shit.

>chechen durka terrorists are free from any sort of drugs

Imagine being defeated by them and having to escape your home because of them.
I would be angry and would bark a lot, over the internet

You fucking Serbian dog, stop sucking russian dick for a second. Where were Russians when you pigs were being bombed by america?

russians were busy being heroin-addicted prostitutes yet you serbian pigs keep worshipping them. now look at your fucking flag, it's not serbian. look at kosovo, not serbian.

fucking pigs

Initiate Kebab removal.

Stay butthurt

I can feel your anger.
Try be even more emotional.
Take path DOWN the road.

>never forget
>lives in holland
You parents already did m8. Moreover even a piglet like you should understand that you subhuman brethren are pretty good bootlicker and serving one lord now

That was so cool can you say that again to some who interested in your words. You knows killing people is stupid, becouse they are return from dead and hunt you and your family to the extinsion, don't fuck with dead people.

I would save Alik's life

youtube.com/watch?v=ExFidetD4Lw

l e l

Look at you, dutch flag
Look at the mighty chechen warriors, killing their bretherin in chechnia ups i mean russia, syria, georgia even ukraine.
Our borders and teritory ownership do not rest, like your dad that ran away.
And do remember that at the atart of century, we wouldnt exist as a nation without russia.
And since you like to mention pigs so much know that a former muslim that converted to our religion offered about 100€ to any muslim willing to make love to a pig and the phone line collapsed from all the responses, then they were angry more than they were after we massacred them in srebrenica, after they were told its a joke.
Stop being so angry all the time, it wont make your fantasies come true, and dont get trigvered so much, you are like a child.
Go tell your dad he is a coward

>Be Russian
>Chechen gives you a choice to live or get you and your entire battalion killed
>You being alcoholic Russian choose the latter
>Die in a ditch somewhere in Grozny and be eaten by dogs.

fucking underrated

TAKBIR

ALLAHU AKBAR

Yell that outside

Хeхe здapoвa, чичa eбaнaя.

I he did just like your parents. Escaped and moved to a different country

*tucks pants into boots*

Could I have joined russians un killing chechens? If so, that.

My father and brother fought in the war, i was 4 and i fled the with my mom and sister. Now i visit Chechnya during the summers and enjoy because your Russian tax payer money goes to Chechnya XD.

Go suck Ramzans cock Ivan.

too cold

>Enjoy
>Ramzan
Don't insult him. You relatives have to lick his boots non stop to survive. Don't denigrate them

Whoa it's like 1936 all over again :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

spanish civil war was barely even a war lmao

fucking writers and leftist feminists went to the frontlines of that "war" for a holiday

I have relatives who would die for him. He brought up the country from ruin and continues to build it for the better. Atleast he does something for us Chechens while you Russians are left starving by your corrupt governors.

>swedish flag
>not swedish
poetry

>towelhead
>swedish flag
pottery

As long as you ok to fight for us in any war I am ok to throw your family a bone

Would they die for him if he ordered to fight in a war for russia?

>diaspora swedish and dutch flag posting from their safe space

More disgusting than that delusional polak retard in sweden, at least his country is doing fine unlike chechnya

I lived there that time and it was hell on the Earth. Fuck russian genocidal scum and all those LE KEBAB REMOVERS. I was a child, not a fucking mudslime or anything, I just wanted to live and enjoy my youth. But instead I was stuck between mad russian scum and crazy mudslimes. Because of both of them I've never had good childhood and youth, my health is fucked up since then, literally no good memories of past life to remember.
I wish all orthodogs and mudslime subhumans die.

They are natives now

Oh Ivan, you dont get it. I dont give a fuck about Russia or Russians. Neither does any Chechen, Do you think Chechens are willing to die for Russia? lol. Do you think Kadyrov sends his troops to Ukraine or Syria? the only Chechens who fight for Russia are Mercenaries, the average Chechen despises Russia.

Fuck no, and Kadyrov knows this which is why he hasnt sent his battalions to help Russia. Kadyrovs army are only for Chechnya.