I've been a security manager for 4 years, a bouncer/guard for 3 years before that...

I've been a security manager for 4 years, a bouncer/guard for 3 years before that, I've done KM for 2 years and earned a brown belt in BJJ. I've earned multiple CQC credentials to get to where I am, as a purely educational idea: What is your plan if you're attacked on the street by a standard male human? I will rate your answer /10 and critique/compliment. Feel free to supply your own further context.

Attached: 13819289_1440481885965622_968197192_n.jpg (540x540, 19K)

I mean it all situation. Does this guy have a weapon, what's the situation?, am I at work(I'm a bouncer too) am I just trying to detain this guy or full stop the threat. So many variables

Avoiding conflict and damage is the best decision, so if I feel like I could run away safely then I will. If I have to defend myself I'll assume standard boxing stance and get ready to change levels. If the nigga is drunk I could probably get a double leg and pass guard

if fleeing is not feasible. fist fight the guy?

just pull out a gun and scare him off

Then pick the context and explain it? Hence the end of my OP.

not OP. have done this for reals. it actually worked really well.

OP here, strong plan but unnecessarily raises the stakes. 6/10

How would you go about that? How would you begin, how do you hope it'll end?

Attached: 1469772388829.jpg (796x664, 81K)

"I have $5 in my wallet and a shitty flip phone. I am horribly depressed and place no value on my life. If you are really ready to kill me over $5 go for it."

WillGetPunchedAndRobbed/10

spent my childhood in grappling sports judo/wrestling. so plan A is to choke him out or beat his head on the ground untill I can successfully flee.

Your plan is better than you think. Robberies/muggings are still high risk/middle+ reward activities, if you lower the reward to nothing you might avoid conflict. 6/10

If you've still got a decent blast double, guarding until you can get in on the hips is a strong strat. 7/5/10

oh shit really? cool, good to know i guess.

how do i get to 10/10

I guess I'd try to standard brawl the guy, I'm no fighter but I've won the few fights Ive been in, due to me being larger and more athletic than average. I'd try to kick his knees if I've got the space. If he's bigger than me and seems like he has the advantage, I'd probably grab his testicles with an iron grip. But, again, this is if I'm attacked by a stranger and therefore a life or death situation in my head, I wouldn't do that if I was say, fighting a friend in a disagreement

I'd quickly strip naked. No one wants to fuck with the naked guy.

keep him outside of my guard, wait for attack, step to the left on approach, followed by footsweep. close it out with a choke and then a foot stomp so he remembers why he shouldn't look for fights..

how do i get a job at a hospital as the guy who takes down the crazies ?

can bounty hunters put people in choke holds ?

I'd raise my hands and slowly back away being like "ok, ok, yeah man, whatever you say"
Then I'd look to the right a little like I see something behind him and scream "What the fuck is that?"
Regardless of if he looks or not, I will then immediately turn and fucking sprint away, I was on the track team in highschool. I'd run in a bit of a zig zag based on the surroundings.

Genuinely curious what you would rate this plan.

Guard and evade and let him wear himself out. Kick him in the nuts at every safe opportunity.

Alternatively, tell him to select all the CROSSWALKS and even when he does, tell him to try again, over and over until he doesn't fucking want to post in the thread anymore.

based

>nigger has gun
I'd honestly just give him whatever I had, if I'm unarmed. If I'm armed, i say roll the dice. With the wife or kids, just give the nigger whatever
>Nigger has knife
Always carry a knife. Literally no one wants to get in a knife fight. I'd rather get shot.
>Nigger is unarmed
If 1 on 1 you can probably fight, if he's got his chimpout posse, it's another story

I live in a stand your ground state so I'd tell him I was gonna shoot him if he didn't stop and then shoot him.

Punch him in the head so he turns his head either way and strike him with a tactical pen?

are black people as bad at shooting as stereotypes would have you believe?

In a standard dude bumps into you and starts to threaten you, keep distance, talk him down, hands up while talking (Italian style/interviewers stance), since you want to not be knocked out more than you want to knock them out, back away and if they follow, flash the jab and shoot a takedown (blast double) switch to side control, then restrain with knee on belly. If they're particularly strong simply frame out and run away. Multiple variations of situation that could be a 10/10 but that would be mine. I wouldn't wrestle/grapple against multiple attackers though.

Feel free to provide context and I'll try my best to apply what I'd do.

if we're both unarmed we'll just have a fistfight over it. if we get to grappling i go for headlocks and use my free hand to jab at his eyes.
if he's armed and i'm not i'm fucking running, he can have my $20.

had an old drunk man take a swipe at me when i worked at office depot
stepped around the counter as he was trying to waddle away, got my arm around his neck and whooped him thrice in the face.
hes drunk so he goes down and stumbles back up again and tries to grab my hair, so i get him in another headlock and bust his fucking nose while dragging him to the door, where he stumbles and falls, looking up at me with sad, drunk old man eyes, so i knelt down and punched him once more in the face. he's still trying to get up and fight me so i push him out of the building where he falls over again in the foyer, i call him a fat piece of shit while yanking his arms to attempt to drag him out, but he's like some 300 lb fat fuck and he gets to pick himself up and fuck off before the police come.
then i go back to my register and finish ringing up the customer who he interrupted by trying to fight me.

cops show up, take statements, don't bother attempting to press charges. we watch the security video and the cops laugh and tell me i did a good job defending myself. i also didn't lose my job and that guy came back several months later to give me an apology and a handshake. his wife came in at some point asking about the security footage because apparently he was an abusive shit and she wanted to use it as evidence in a divorce.
next time i saw him he was with a hospice nurse, and i think he's dead now because he's not been seen in a while. his last great act on earth was to get his ass kicked by me.

There's also no set 10/10, it would just involve knowing your strengths, weaknesses, options and escapes.

i am usually very introspective when i walk, so i assume he got the jump on me.

if he is unarmed, i'd try to defend from his punches until i get the chance to poke him in the eyes, i'd hope he flinches and that's when i run the fuck away

if he was armed it would depend on what i was carrying, i normally leave with less than 20 bucks and no cellphone with me when going out during the night, so i'd just give him my money to avoid getting shot/knifed. But if i have my cellphone or another valuable with me I would throw it at his face and wrestle for his weapon, using no short of dirty tricks like biting his hand and shoving my thumb up his eye socket or squeezing his balls with a vice grip. if he had a gun, i'd try to fire with while struggling and make my run after emptying it (i doubt a robber would carry an extra clip). if he had a knife, it would be a little trickier to get enough distance to run away, but i'd probably only need to improvise if I failed to take it from him.

Excellent plan m8. 8/10, if you want some bonus points, choose your escape route whilst you're slwoly walking back (You may already do this and may not have said so). A lot of the time runnning works, some people make mistakes and change directions/hit dead ends/zig-zag unnecessarily. If you've got a track background you'd be sweet if you're moving in a staright line/bee-lay to safety.

easily readable right hook as a decoy in conjunction with a knee to the balls, it has worked for me a couple times, the punch takes a lot of power away from the knee, but it doesnt take a hard hit to the family jewels to stun a man

Hoping to wear out your opponent in a street fight is silly. They're short bursts of action sure, but you want to have the fight time to a minimum in self-defense situations. Kicking to the nuts provides you one advantage for a few seconds, but halves your base and raises the stakes arbitrarily.

Too vague a plan and assumes too much. 4/10

Cool, thanks.

Eye gouging in a grappling situation is only advisable if you're in the dominant position, if you're ina push/inferior position you just opened a can of worms that could get you blinded. Turning your headlock into a front headlock or arm-in guillotine position is really strong if you have the know how. All n all 6/10

>restrain with knee on belly
nah fam. see how i'm feeling in side control. if i cant just get up and bounce theyre in for the whole beat their head on the ground treatment.

That's why KOB is good there. If you stay in side control he might just grab onto you. If you go KOB, you can run/strike or stay.

Attached: 1484882181050.jpg (550x733, 43K)

back in the dizzay take downs and positional control were easily what I was best at. let him grab onto me. maintaining side control on a failing nog. ill do that all day.

also i was never good at KOB.

You know your strengths, fully understandable, +If your side control game si strong you'll have escapes from there anyway, disregard my thing

r8 my plan if he has a knife.

>plan A run
>pan B improvise any barrier/weapon i can and flail him with it. shock and aww violence of action. all that shit.

I have absolutely 0 experience fighting so I'd just act like a little bitch and take it, assuming he's not armed, and then go for the eyes when I get an opening. then run for my life screaming bloody murder.
if he's armed and going for my life, just take my chances. push the gun and the eyes again.

Just to preface I have no formal training, but I have gotten into quite a few scraps in my time.

This is also assuming that no one is armed and that this average man is walking up to me, and throwing a punch towards me.

Without further ado, this a step by step of what would happen.

>I lean back slightly arching backwards and shifting my weight to my right foot which is now positioned behind me
>the perp is now somewhat off-balance after throwing a punch only for it to find no purchase
>I smirk slightly, 'amateur' I think to myself
>My left fist fires off into the right side of his body, just below the armpit, robbing him of his already short breaths
>Almost immediately I follow with an uppercut to the chin, nearly knocking this criminal unconscious
>At this point I realize showing mercy to this man would only be doing a disservice to him.
>firmly replanted in the ground I think to unleash another punch, but seeing how truly defeated my assailant already is, I sweep the legs.
>Before his ragdollish body can even hit the concrete I throw a swift right hook into his stomach, only smashing him into the ground with even more force

just a side note here, if I have any reason to believe a camera would be on me, this would have been the point where I would stop

>As his body hits the cold ground with a hard smack I move around his already nearly lifeless body, inspecting him for any sign of further resistance
>Seeing none, I rear back my right foot and kick his head like a soccer-ball
>After 3 or so minutes of this I'm finished, now content that I will never have to share my air with a person stupid enough to challenge me, in MY city.

so how's my gameplan you think?

Good plan, put things between yourself and your attacker. Run from a knife, run to a gun.

Read the thread as to why eye strikes outright aren’t a good plan.

gay

Drop to the ground and slam the heel of my foot into his ankle as hard as possible. If he doesn't topple come back up as hard as I can head into his chin. If either of these fuck up somehow there's bound to be a nut jab. I am a small guy and I have never shot anyone.

Now I do carry 8% spray but that doesn't count right?

I carry pepper spray at all times and Ive practiced using it. Its always within my reach. I carry it in a way that i can deploy it quickly in one move

The Israelites make a really cool spray deploy sheath guy. Fellow can carry here

any chance you're in socal and hiring? I have a black belt

I just carry it in my pocket. Always just the spray, always the same pocket. I don't want people to see i have it, especially at work

No sorry, I’m australia. I’m 25 and on 75k atm which is nice. Black belt in what?

Why take away your ability to run? Flopping to your back isn’t strong often. You may end up there accidentally with better options prior.