Post who you would have cast for the part of Major in Ghost in the Shell instead of ScarJo

Post who you would have cast for the part of Major in Ghost in the Shell instead of ScarJo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GgcyzJDi8SE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOAT milf

she needs a job

Ugh Jesus Christ are you kidding me with this shit?

ScarJo is fine

dumb slut thinks she's 20

I got a job in my pants for her and thats not a joke

literally the only choice

kate would kill it desu but she isn't big budget enough for them to hire her

>Kate Beckinsale
>43

Nope

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

she's too old. get over it already.
she's still super hot just not suitable for a main character who's supposed to kick ass and look fairly young, if there's plans for a sequel she'll look like a granma by then

Chloe

she would have been perfect for the part

I would have cast a CGI character for all the full body conversions.

Too weird looking.

the crinkly ear is too qt

someone that would actually get in good shape for the role

I like Kate's recent Instagram posts about The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Major has about six bodies. They could literally have more than one actress play her in one film.

Say you remade the original. Have Kate Beckinsale up until she gets wrecked by the tank and then get some girl to play the little girl body she gets after that.

And age isn't really relevant anyway. She still kicked ass and looked hot in Underworld Blood Wars a few months ago.

Not white enough.

Watch it, guys.

She's hotter than 99% of 20 year olds, tho.

Sorry, is this better?

How the FUCK do I become Kate's gay friend?

>user can you rub some oil on my back and legs?

She can work sucking my dick and then getting fucked by it if you catch my drift.

I don't know of any actress who possess the presence that the Major and her voice actor has.

sure she did, but it just feels wrong IMO to have actresses play hot action roles like jovovich and resident evil.
Let them get old and play age appropiate roles, no matter how hot they still manage to look by 50 years old. I'm no tumblerina fat SJW but it's just wrong for an actress that you have to be/stay superhot to get a role different than "mother/daughter of a octagenarian"

I already offered her a job
she's my wife and I can do whatever I want with her

No, bub, she's my wife.

She can hold more than one job desu

I agree. She's built

>Let them get old and play age appropriate roles, no matter how hot they still manage to look by 50 years old.
>I'm no tumblerina fat SJW but it's just wrong for an actress that you have to be/stay superhot to get a role different than "mother/daughter of a octagenarian"

Is it just me or does the second quote from this user refute the first one.

youtu.be/GgcyzJDi8SE

is it true kate posts on Sup Forums

U must be the gay

Thought I was on /fit/

i like your choice user

>tripfag
>shit opinion
everything looks in order here, but thanks for labelling your posts so that you are readily filtered

no they don't. I mean give these roles to 20ish year olds and let kate beckinsale look her age in movies, or write movies about actual 45 year old women that kick ass without pretending they're still 25 and not aging.
Write more roles than "non ageing hot woman that kicks ass" and "mother/grandmother"

You guys almost get it, but didn't post the correct answer

This is the only woman I take even half seriously in action movies now.

The major was meant to have bright blue eyes... shitskins need not apply thanks

Yeah, I can see her doing justice to the Major.

it looked terrible

reminded me of other big sci fi flops (no not the space ones)