What do you think of dyed blond-haired East Asians? Could many of them work the style and look good...

What do you think of dyed blond-haired East Asians? Could many of them work the style and look good, or does it look too affected and not good for most of them?

Attached: image-55.jpg (1024x1024, 1.13M)

i dont like it

idk why

I like. I like black too. Silver looks cool too. Girl gotta be cute though. It don't magically make them hot.

im almost certain you are either a nigger or a zoomer

fake and gay

Attached: gz4CgTM.jpg (1240x1763, 515K)

hawt

Don't like them Westernized at all or fat in any way, including tits. Kills the aesthetic completely and you know they are ruined.

Attached: 174.jpg (1365x2048, 462K)

You like natural East Asian beauty. Me too.

Wrong pic, I meant this.

Attached: image-583.jpg (1024x1024, 1.52M)

I hate it. They all look like they're cosplaying

What first gave you that impression? Actual pictures of cosplayers, or videos of them? Have you seen an East Asian with blond dyed hair in real life, too?

what I think is I love it, and honestly would marry tf out of one so I could dump my load in and on her daily

>bleached blond-haired
Fixed.
You can't dye to a lighter color, only darker.
To get a lighter color you need to bleach.

For me it's always the black eyebrows.
How hard would it be to blonde them?
And the pubes, of course.

Just takes two steps: First is bleach to make it white. Second is whatever color she wants. And yes they do brows, but usually just shave pussy.

i dont really care i guess?
people dye hair everywhere.

LOL, Westerners are way too into dyeing their natural brown or dark blond hair, sometimes even black at worst, hair color to that stereotypical bleached light blond hair color. It's fake on most "blondes."

Attached: 1500883073100.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

They look like Finnish.

kek