Which state/city has the most cute, non-ratchet Latinas?

Which state/city has the most cute, non-ratchet Latinas?

Attached: latinafeet22.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Attached: latinafeet23.jpg (2373x1546, 850K)

I know that Dallas and Houston are the ratchet Latina capital, but are there a lot of not ratchet Latinas too?

what about Austin?

bump

bump

San Diego

what percentage of Latinas there are good?

I would say a solid 80% .. Its border town, you mostly get traditional "classy" latinas... even the "ratchet" ones are okay. not gonna lie ;)

But don't ratchet Latinas only like black guys?

From what ive seen, no... just dont be a square. and youll get in..

I'm not a square but I've never got the vibe that ratchet Latinas like white guys at all
Depends what you mean by ratchet, though

805 has a decentish balance of them

My b that was meant for op.

is that Central California? and what do you mean by decentish?

Ratchet as in girls that grew up in poorer neighborhoods. not that smart, kinda ignorant. like getting high or drunk. they like cardib, act like cardi b etc. lol... its weird, those type of chicks are into certain guys.you dont have to be hood/gangster or wtv u want to call it. you just need to know how to approach them

>act like Cardi B
that's fuckin terrible, Cardi B is ratchet even for hood NY standards

El Paso for sure. I travel for work and El Paso has them hands down.

They dont deliberately act like her, that bih is dumb af.lol just saying kinda the overall vibe. most are really chill. ive hooked up with a good variety of latinas. they could be intimidating at first for some, but theyre pretty chill af to fuck and smoke with lol

I just need some sort of Latina pussy

Houston

Attached: 36774447800082022.jpg (829x1445, 514K)

florida and california because numbers

equal amounts of ratchet to non ratchet here man

I was born and raised in Arizona, in the Phoenix Metro area (Chandler, to be specific) and there are definitely some sexy Mexican females here in Az. Although, I would have to think that there are large numbers of sexy Latinas in Los Angeles, Albuquerque, Houston and Miami.

Anyone got any other Latina pics to post?