Your country

Your country
Should boys be allowed to love other boys

Kill yourself you mentally ill bender

Commit suicide you psychologically challenged fairy.

As long as it is two old enough boys for consent and nobody is getting harmed, it is allowed yes.

yes
t. Ahmed

Boys should love other boys.

Yes

Yay

Is that by locon?

It might be, yes

monitoring this thread while eating rye bread with ham as a topping and drinking milk
my life won't get any better than this

t.ugly fatass

When's S3 out man?
Anyways worst waifu.

Faggots posting images of girls should be dragged out into the streets and curbstomped.

So post boys then, you fucking piece of shit. What's that, don't want to face the reality of your cancerous delusions?
Fuck off and die.

>14
Lewd

Yes!

think about being so retard to do this everyday...

I don't think they will ever make a third season.

Rude.

You still have to get their parent's permission.

>uh hi, may i 30 year old obese user, fuck your 14 year old son? i'm out of sheep you see

Not enough funds? I thought season two got huge traction in the normie-sphere of anime (where I'm at)?

that's lust not love, you filthy sodomite

Hey Megumin Fin! I missed you!

Only if one of the boys is a strong and manly breadwinner and the other is a girly and cute doll.

Faggots, there is already two(2) other threads about your gayness here, can't you contain your disgusting desires to one (1) thread?

this so much

Canada
I think it should be made mandatory

iirc the anime was created just to market the light novel so they just make one or two seasons of it

Y-you too.

cancerous avatarfagging piece of shit drink bleach

>light novel so they just make one or two seasons of it
Oh shame, The humor works a lot better in the anime.

*notices bulge*

i hope you meet the worst end possible you fucking animal

No. Homosexuality should be against the law.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>all gay ERPers on this board also happen to be animeposters
REALLY makes me think

significantly edgy thread

absolutely
gender rules are done

EXTREMELY homonormative picture
delete immediately

Only if boys who receive love are estonians

Boys... :$

Yes

We should legalize gay bigamy so that I can get a thicc bearmode bf and a qt sissy bf at the same time.

Leaf
YES

Do you think those pets would get along well? Like getting a cat and a dog.

They'd have to. The misbehaving ones get milked.

Does one sleep at the foot of the bed, or would they both hug you from the sides, competing for who gets to hug the most of you?

USA
No

This question has no sence. You can't control people's feelings and thoughts. Yet.

if they get over the fact that they're a huge embarrassment to everyone involved then yeah, they should be free to love other boys

The latter. It's cute af.

Both of them nuzzling and rubbing their head up against your shoulders. T-that is cute.

I need comfy cuddles sessions desu winter is coming up.

I imagine Canadian winters are worse. You could lay on top of the big guy, and have the sissy lay on top of you with his head on your chest...
I don't see the appeal to bears though. Just make a femboy wear an oversized flannel shirt and to stay close by.

Unflexed muscles are actually soft af. Also thicc bears make the best meals.
t. also a thicc bear

Not only allowed. Encouraged.

>unflexed muscles are actually soft af
Oh... I didn't know that. I assumed they would still feel heavy, not hard. Oh!! So it would be a sissy sandwiched inbetween two men. L-lewd.

I want to cuddle with the other big guy (for you) and make the qt twink so jealous that he eventually tries to wedge between us.

They have Australia for that.

>and make the qt twink so jealous that he eventually tries to wedge between us

And we spitroast him while kissing.
So fucking hot.

Don't forget to make him lick you both clean when you're done, your musk imprinting in his brain, making him dizzy from the scent.

>your musk imprinting in his brain, making him dizzy from the scent.
You're making me want to take the twink's place user.

Well then be sure to get under the armpits, that's the sweatiest part! and he didn't get the crotch of his boxers all musky to -not- hold them against your nose, did he?

Ugh I want him to pound me hard and push my head into his smelly briefs.
I'd literally become a retard if I do this top often.

Imagine how embarrassing it would be to get dommed my twink... You kneeling in front of the bear's seat while his girly little arms force your head down onto the bear's cock, making you deep throat it, but pulling your head back just in time so that all his cum shoots onto your tongue so you have to taste every last drop.