I don't know why i'm still alive. i don't want to be

i don't know why i'm still alive. i don't want to be

Attached: Photo on 10-16-19 at 4.34 AM.jpg (1080x720, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/GodDebris/
youtube.com/watch?v=qHEn5LoINj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and nobody else wants me to be either

whats your story ?

too ugly to not be alone my entire life

29 years old and never hugged a girl

my life is a fucking hellish nightmare and my existence is about as bad as a person's life can be

Eat about 30 to 50 apple seeds, chew them up. Be an hero.

wat a load of shit

Chin up you faggot. You'll be fine

changing your attitude can change the situation , you seem like to care to much about females,
find yourself first then females are up to you
but tryin to force wont work

well this is wrong, you'd need to eat the seeds from 40+ apples (200 total seeds minimum) to get a lethal dose of cyanide

30-50 apple seeds is fucking nothing. you think i haven't researched poisoning myself with apple seeds before?

i know at least do the math right for a lethal dose of cyanide

Fine if you're such a hero use an exit bag...

you just want me alive to keep me paying taxes. that's the only thing the world ever wanted me for.

Know that you know nothing.

Always challenge your assumptions.

Go read a book.

> archive.org/details/GodDebris/

Get a cash job not that hard.

i'm not listening to the retard who thinks 40 apple seeds will kill you or that you can kill yourself with helium which is all mixed in with oxygen now so nobody can kill themselves with it.

i have a bulletproof plan already. i don't need your advice on how to do it shoddily.

the only thing i know is that my life is a life cursed to pain.

Youre a real faggot OP. If youre determined to kys put a bullet in your forehead, if not stfu and stop being a lil bitch

dumb fuck, stop trying to give advice. you're clearly a braindead retard who knows nothing about anything. literally shut the fuck up, you're out of your element

Brandon posted yesterday, and he's looking kinda hot. Ask him out and see what happens.

every fucking time brandon posts, someone says they like him.

nobody ever fucking says they like me

Im a lil bitch i cant pay taxes, my life suck blah blah blah. Grow up retard, life isnt all about girls, and you definitely have to pay your taxes. Would be happy to help if you had real problems, not problems steming from your soft bitch ass.

i don't care about paying taxes you illiterate bastard. i said that's the only reason anyone in the world cares if i'm alive. i definitely pay taxes and it's nbd. how in the fuck are you that dense.

There is really no reason that prevents you from pursuing a path to reverse your direction.

If you are willing to take in the information that is available to you, it is perfectly possible to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.

dude there is no path that results in me being happy or achieving anything i wanted.

I’m a girl, OP. (Forgive me for my bad English, It’s not my first language) I want you to know that I don’t think you are ugly, and that I hope that everything gets better for you.

Forgive me if I can’t hug you in person. It’s alright to feel like this sometimes. We all do. You look like a nice person who just had the bad luck to have many bad things happening to you. You are not a faggot. You’ll come out of this and everything will get better in time.

*hugs*

Jfc, you're not telling anybody your problems, you're just complaining about how hard your life is. Are we supposed to guess whats wrong with you?

Youre ugly and never hugged a girl then you went on to complain about your life being hell. Accordingly, hit the gym, have a level of confidence that is between cocky and down to earth, dress well, work hard and things should improve.

That's is the unfortunate problem of having and setting goals. In the pursuit of goals, most people set themselves up for failure.

Instead of focusing on goals, focus on habits, patterns and systems that you know will improve your current state.

Fuck off catfish

tits+timestamp

no who the fuck ever said you're supposed to guess what the problem is.

Go ahead & tell us your story then

nothing helps. that's why i'm at my wits end. the only thing i haven't tried is suicide.

Chin up bud. Actually try to share your specific problems here. You'll be really surprised at how intuitive and helpful anons can be. Of course some will tell you to kys, but that's to be expected.

I really hope you have a nice day. It’s ok if you don’t believe me. Blessings.

*hugs*

You post this all the fucking time, dude, just stop. You're addicted to doing this, and it needs to end lmao

Attached: Brick Top.jpg (1280x688, 68K)

a lifetime of isolation and loneliness and being proven to have no value to anyone

> The Happiness Formula
youtube.com/watch?v=qHEn5LoINj0

fuck taxes

Attached: 1571202165123.jpg (304x499, 38K)

End it.

Attached: 1486060481737.jpg (585x800, 188K)

Which is a permanent solution .. from what you write, you sound like me six years ago, when I got an industrial strength depression. I can but advise to get some professional help/medication if needed. Worked kinda ok for me in the end - at the very least I no longer want to use my firearm on myself and there are days every now and then where I'm actually feeling like what I think normal ppl feel like most of the time

You're not the only one who is wanting death. I think about it, dream about it, have a good plan in place to do it.

Still here tho.

Confidence in life makes a massive difference, the hard part about being confident and gaining confidence in yourself is by just being confident. Its a pain in the ass to achieve and a complete contradiction but you need to pretend to be confident for long enough that it becomes second nature.

I got a job in sales in a retail environment which is the worst place to be if you're interested in death to be honest but if it wasn't for the need to have confidence to succeed in my job I'd probably be dead already.

Find something you love doing and make others happy OP. Women love a man who is confident in himself and who is happy just being himself.

Find that thing you know or do that you're confident with and focus on doing it, then use that confident feeling when doing mundane tasks and become confident in them. Eventually you can become the you that you want to be.

Don't give up, ever. Doesn't matter what task you do, dont give up.

You need like 10,000 apple seeds for that lol

Turn to Jesus and His love. You will be amazed.

fucking losers. you have electricity and a computer. you're doing better than 90% of the world.

bitch ass motherfuckers. you don't deserve to die. you deserve to get your ass kicked.

And you deserve to swallow the dark side of my left testicle.

SHROOMS
thats it, do shrooms and you wont be depressed anymore

god youve been here for so long, grow up
if nothing changed after all this years its because you didnt change

do this:
keto, shrooms, fasting, drugs any, alcohol, running, etc
whatever makes you happy and keep doing until its not healthy anymore
at least you will know happiness and have a clear goal
grow up

I think about killinmyself pretty frequently.
And why not? What's so great about living? You know when I'm happy? For about five seconds in the morning when I first wake up, before I remember who I am and what my life is all about-- anxiety, disappointment diarrhea more often than not.
I don't I don't know if there's an afterlife, but who cares? Nothingness couldn't be any worse than this meaningless march through my empty days

Don't give up.