youtube.com/watch?v=90rHFreKjvs
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not much Mr. RWJ

that guy sucked

what an unwelcome blast from the past

HEY I GOT AN IDEA. I'LL START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND MAKE IT A JOB

I never knew Bruno Mars did youtube videos

Seeing him does things to my soul. It twists it, manipulates it, reminds me of what I once was. It's a strange feeling.

What's the comic in the background?

Observefellows

>ywn be in middle-school again where being a virgin and playing video games all day was normal and didn't mark you as a pathetic failure
;_;

Last I checked he become one of those "instagram comedians." Looks like he still does that shit instead of the normal garbage on his youtube.

NOT A BAD, I THINK I'LL JOIN YOU.
YOUTUBE COMMUNITY FOR THE WIN

Didn't he move all his stuff over to facebook and is where he makes videos now?

He is the No.1 ranking youtuber that killed his YouTube channel just in one small move.

How was this guy not sued by people who's videos he used? I mean if I use some music or a clip from a movie in my videos I literally get a notification to take my video down or youtube will because of copyright infringement.

Mind if I join in?

QUICK, SOMEONE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE

Guys look who's back on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-btEg0fU8&t=145s

No it's Voyeurguys

>comments are turned off
oh /lit/

What is this guy's ethnicity? He looks... off.

Thing with him is that he's still relatively successful with large channel growth.

LETS MAKE A COLLAB. CLICK MY VIDEO
CLICK MY VIDEO
CLICK MY VIDEO
CLICK MY VIDEO
CLICK MY VIDEO
CLICK MY VIDEO
CLICK MY VIDEO

When he drew himself for his "band", his avatar was a white guy, so I guess he's Caucasian?

What did he do?

How

Looks pajeet.

FAKE AND GAY

Change hosts
He went from being the No.1 youtuber to not even being in the Top 100 relevant YouTubers

>people don't remember or immediately recognize RJW

You have to be fucking 18 to post on this site, kids.

A lot of things make me nostalgic, but this guy can fuck off

Is that supposed to make his face less punchable?

That's what I was thinking.

Parody law loophole or something like that

blast from the past

>mfw that faggot IHE didn't know who Smosh was before researching them
youtube.com/watch?v=t44Fc6k7F38

It's so strange imagining sharing the internet with people who wouldn't know anything about it before 2008.

Does anyone remember him starting a band that did those horrible animated music videos?

Some people on the internet RIGHT NOW don't know what Ebaum's world or Newgrounds is. How does that make you feel, user?

He was going through some legal issues regarding using (stealing) other peoples videos without permission. I don't think he was successfully sued but it ruined him either way

I still don't know wtf =3 is

Yes. I still have two of their songs on my ancient iTunes account.

My Favorite Martian or something

>mfw reviewbrah is the only channel in the related channels list

youtube.com/watch?v=OSwsJtSfyXU

Well I'm going to throw up obviously.

>Newgrounds
Isn't it still around?

>mfw the poor girl had the combined autism of /fitlit/ rain down on her yesterday

That's why he usually had frames or some graphics around the original video so the YT algorithm wouldn't detect it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kK66hYDOuVU

>2006
Welp, can't say I that time go by.

I liked them for what they were.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoVb6-s-wEA
>implying this isn't musickino

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigwg

Post old Youtube kino

=3 was a fucking comedy gold compared to that ass-cancer podcast he did with his SJW oblivious cringefest girlfriend

I wish I wouldn't know what Smosh is.
They were always shit but I used to watch them all the time when I was younger.

SIP SIPPIN ON ORPHAN TEARS

>They were always shit
They used to be slightly more clever, which is why I'd gotten enraged that punk-ass IHE reviewed them on their recent videos, and you can't deny that they pioneered some of the humor stil done on the internet to this day.

That pokemon video (first one mind you) is undoubtedly what happened my eyes to what could be done on YT.

I still use newgrounds on occasion. Hentai games
You know the deal

There used to be a dating sim on there involving mechs, space ships, asteroid shooting and all that. It's a shame it was pulled for some reason

Not posting the kino that was tig ol biddes

DOING YOU MOM
XD

youtube.com/watch?v=90rHFreKjvs

MOUNT FUJI BROUGHT ITS TWIN

>mfw it's still around
Very, very tempting.

YEA YA THOINK?

>something that looks like it was made by a college student learning flash basics gets 30 million fucking views

That's early YouTube for you. No need for talent, if only some small grain of willingness.

Back when you weren't competing against corporation-backed Youtubers when starting out.

youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

It's not youtube anymore, it's just googletube.

This guy is such a cocksucker. His real name isn't even Phil

Shame about it, yup. I've never heard it said unironically before, but there might a true chance that YouTube collapses with its incapacity to swoop in new talent.

And last year being the year of "ranters" (or whatever they're named, but the Leafy bunch anyways) only illustrated to the only new YouTubers to be propped up are litterally retarded.

It's all about the cynical post-ironic roast/insult comedy nowadays. H3H3, iDubbbzTV and whatnot. I kinda miss the old "lul so randum xD" days of the internet, but only kinda.

;.; poor girl had her innocence ruined.