Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

best part of the movie. Gul'dan is supposed to be some frail old wizard but nah let's have him rip off his cloak and be fucking ripped. I don't know how the actual raid fight against this guy in WoW goes, but if the final phase isn't a 1v1 fist fight with the main tank I'm disappointed

he bolsters his frail body with fel magic, without it an orc child could literally 1v1 him and win

This guy was the equivalent of using p2w weapons. He also cheated by using magic rather than fighting.

>Shaman, you're under arrest!
>Are you threatening me, master chieftain?
>Come quietly and face the judgement of The Horde.
>I |AM| The Horde!
>Not yet.
>It's treason then!

Obviously Gul'dan since he had no honor

this image has to be altered right? It looks so shit

>let's have him rip off his cloak and be fucking ripped.
Literally the same shit happens in the game.

what video game is this?

Warhammer Online

Times Change 2

Dungeons and Dragons

Battletoads

GULDAN CHEATS

THIS IS NOT OUR WAY

he becomes orc hulk #5000

runescape

Who the fuck was picked up at Blizz this xpac that has such a hard-on for that shitty outline effect?

I totally forgot I saw that last year. Wow.

The old man going beast mode is always a good trick

realer than real life

>Using magic in the sacred Mak'gora
Gul'dan was a fucking hack

MUH TRADITIONS

You want to shift this into Thrall argument?

Thrall is a hack too. Garrosh did nothing wrong. Thrall cheated and has no honor.

>/gold/an

BRAVO DISNEY

The rules of mak'gora is only 1 weapon allowed. Why didn't Guldan just choose his magic as his weapon instead of his fists?

*blocks your path*

Thrall only used Magic after he beat Garrosh

it's an honour duel. only fists allowed.

>after he beat Garrosh
No he didn't. It's a duel to the death. Garrosh was alive and Thrall killed him with magic. Therefore Thrall used magic in the duel.

>only fists allowed.
No you can have a weapon of choice but no armor. Garrosh had his axe and Thrall had his Doomhammer.

Orc scenes were kino
Human scenes were trash
A Lord of The Clans movie could work

>Who was in the wrong here?
The movie studio which made it.

I saw this movie without knowing shit about WOW, so when Dorotan got fucked up beyond recognition, I thought he'd make his heroic return.

By the end of the movie I was all =(

This desu. Whenever humans appeared on screen and tried to be characters I wanted to kill myself. Lothar was too young and meme and his """""""""""romance""""""""""" with Garona was fucking retarded, Khadgar was a nu-male cringe factory with a teen mustache and Medivh was a hippy hobo.

The sad thing is, I'm a big horde guy personally, but I consider the alliance heroes of WC1 and WC2 to be pretty badass. Anduin, Khadgar, Turalyon etc are all great - much better than the pathetic shit the alliance has now.
But the movie made them as bad as nu-alliance.

ive never played the game, but i liked the movie (maybe because ididnt play the game)_. that being said its bad ass all the wizard shit going on. im not a boig fan of wizard bullshit either, i hate harry potter as well

Chris Metzen.

Same. Metzen's orc bara fetish is fucking annoying but even the WoD's wanking narrative is preferable over the LARPing human faggots from the movie.

I don't mind going down the orc path since the franchise has always been orcs vs humans and humans aren't as interesting... Because we are humans. If it was orcs vs elfs there would be something to be said.
With that in mind, night elf themed shit is always a massive snorefest. Dwarf and draenei stuff is interesting though.