What did you have for breakfast?

what did you have for breakfast?

I had a bottle of starbucks coffee and a snickers bar lol

Attached: breakfast.jpg (1310x737, 128K)

Breakfast burrito from a taco truck and bottle black tea

chicken nuggers and activated almonds

Lime flavored nachos with mango salsa, sour cream, sriracha sauce, sriracha mayo, garlic seasoning and chili powder. And drank a Dr. Pepper with it

one large chocolate chip cookie

Ristretto, bread with cheese and olive oil.

Nothing, I’m not a fatass. Imagine eating outside of a 2 hour period everyday. That’s why you’re all skinnyfat and not fucking shredded like me.

oatmeal and a glass of water.

Nothing, because I woke up too late before I had to go to work because I'm a middling alcoholic.

How do you feel right now?

That's not true. A. 5 small meals a day maintains normal metabolism. B. not eating takes longer to burn fat into calories. C. You survive on cum so ok that might work protein boy.

No youre a 15 year old 350 pound fat fuck shut the fuck up pizza tits

coffee, cigarette, and salted, roasted peanuts

Pretty hungry, but it is lunch time now. I rarely get hangovers, but when I do, it is debilitating.

Nothing because I can only afford one meal per day and prefer not to go to bed hungry if I can avoid it.

This makes me feel better about my life

1 chicken strip, 1 bag of salsa verde doritos, 64 ounces of water, 2 pinches of Copenhagen wintergreen

would be perfect but needs more chicken strips

3 scrambled eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 pieces of bacon and a waffle

My assistant got me 2, but she said she was hungry so I gave her one. They're full breasts so one was enough to hold me over till lunch

Espresso and two eggs