HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>queen of burgers cast
Dropped

I can't wait to find out how Han Solo got his name!

I can see dong lover as a young lando, but the rest of them are shit.

why does hollywood insist on casting women that can't act for shit like emilia clarke, sophie turner, maisie williams, cara delavigne etc? At least emilia is hot unlike the others I guess

I actually unironically like Woody in nearly everything he's ever done.

Are we really going to have one Star Wars per year until no one give a shit anymore about Star Wars and autistic Star Wars fanboys finally disappear from the internet?
Sign me in.

Will they use CG to change the actors's faces to young Ford and Billy Dee?

Imagine being an unknown actor and you're only casted because you slightly look like young Harrison Ford. It must feel awful.

oh yeah real terrible I'd hate if that happened to me

He is pretty likable.

>Donald Glover in a Star Wars film

This is Lucas' fault and no one else's. It would have been the exact same shit if he had sold it to Fox or anyone else.
You're going to get Star Wars until these movies stop selling. Deal with it.

>That young Han Solo actor is supposed to be "Dashing"

JUST

Why does Hollywood keep hiring her? Have they not seen her atrocious GoT acting? New Terminator sucked too.

Because Game of Thrones is poplar. Poplar actors bring in the people to the theaters.

Recently Iger said they are going to take breaks to stifle any fatigue. I imagine a 5-10 year break after the new trilogy ends.

yeah, imagine getting a role in a star wars movie, that's probably setting you up financially for life.... would feel like shit

It's Star Wars, they could literally cast me as Han Solo and everyone would still watch it

God she's so fucking gross
Someone kill it

>it's all Lucas' fault
I blame Disney before Lucas. He'd have never sold to anyone if he hasn't been blackmailed for diddling that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse jailbait.

poplar franchise + poplar trendy "actors" = at least a billion in the box office. You can't blame them for lack of business savvy.

>the fucking Fleabag girl is cast
What? When did she get so big? When did Disney say "Hey, you know what this movie needs? That crude swearing lady from that depressing show"

But seriously watch Fleabag, it's pretty good.

>He'd have never sold to anyone if he hasn't been blackmailed for diddling that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse jailbait.
He got 4 billion out of the deal, he truly is "our" guy.

A GLIB FACSIMILE

not even Woody can save this

>Hansi ötzi.

what are they all reaching for?

Explain how that faggot is suppose to look like Han Solo.

>women can literally double chin an action role
fucking kek, there really are no standards anymore huh

I wish I was poplar