So he yells at Turkey on twitter that he would do x,y and z if Turkey did anything bad like attack the Kurds

So he yells at Turkey on twitter that he would do x,y and z if Turkey did anything bad like attack the Kurds.

Turkey attacks Kurds

2 days later "It's not our problem"

You have a chicken wuss for a president, he doesn't even deserve a capital p in president.

How does it make you feel America that your president is all mouth and no action again?

Attached: _109261904_tv057341885.jpg (660x371, 35K)

like november 2020 can't come soon enough.

He has no balls and couldn't negotiate a fuck in a whorehouse.

Nobody gives a shit about both those nations of towelheads.

Bullshit, you faggots were crying ISIS was gonna kill you while they operated in the same place.

No he's right, nobody gives a fuck about this except you leftist retards. And if Trump had sent thousands of troops there you'd bitch about that too. All you people do every day is bitch and complain.

You’re a moron.

This is so true.

He did have troops there and pulled them out, despite saying to Turkey he would take action, and he has done nothing.

And the troops were there because conservatives cried to be there in the first place.

You don't even know what is going on with your hypocritical post.

Also not American or liberal or muslim or jewish or black. Before you make up more excuses like you butthurt types do.

Attached: bee.jpg (726x459, 101K)

All you do is not have a job, and sit around saying stupid shit on the internet.. that mommy and daddy pay for.

Try suicide.

Attached: YOU CUNTS WILL PAY.jpg (267x345, 7K)

What would you like him to do, start WW3 over fucking Kurds? Then you would bitch about muh world police or whatever it is you faggots say these days. If you care so much then have whichever shitty europoor country you're from, go in there and defend them.

He’s a fucking joke. The fucking sellout bastard just turned on lindsey graham - one of hie few supporters! The insecure little pussy has zero loyalty to anyone but himself. He doesn’t think twice to sell out anyone - no matter how much they’ve backed him - if it serves his gain in even the slightest. He’s done nothing for our country but make us weaker politically, weaker economically, and weaker as a nation divided against itself. He truly is a piece of shit.

>all mouth and no action again
Just like you in the bedroom when you suck a niggers cum out of your wifes ass?

Attached: 1556799509065.jpg (1195x1280, 250K)

Kurds had our back, you fucking idiot. We sold them out. What kind of moron are you?

Why do you conservatives think every conflict will start WW3. Calm your jimmies.

Your post is full of insipid bile of salt, you must be crying over your keyboard.

No wonder your country is fucked. But tell me again how paying for nearly everything at inflated prices = better than anywhere, cause that shit makes me kek hard.

Turkey?
Seems like your mother is hungry
part of the polari, tripolez programming
Equatorian nationals are enemy combatants

Can someone please explain this underaged retard that we can all see he's samefagging?

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

who? you seem upset tho

"samefagging" holy shit is it possible for you to talk normal and not like a retard

>We sold them out.
Lol is this what they parrot on cnn? Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? Go finish up that hw kid.

>plebbit spacing
>retarded 3rd worlder
Boy, it must really suck to be you. Now when are you going to go fight for that sandnigger cock you love so much?

Thats a shit tonne of projection there. You are really angry.

At no time did I say I support any Muslims either. I pointed out Trump said one thing and cowardly ducked his promise.

Damn your life must suck nigga balls if you get triggered and assume shit not there.

Attached: double spacing originated on b.jpg (712x599, 71K)

>says go fight
>as he sits his 400lb virgin ass in his basement all day everyday on Sup Forums
>"i um da strungist n brevest"

Don't know why everybody is suddenly pro-war. Obama drew a line in the sand and backed down and so has Trump now. They called their opponents bluff.

Our President's shouldn't be drawing these lines in the first place. Why is the middle east even our problem still, that's why we have NATO and the UN. Middle East instability effect Europe more than they do the U.S.

I'm all for non-conflict interventionism through peaceful negotiation and tough talk, but should we really send our sons, brothers, uncles, neighbors, and friends off to go die in Turkey because of ego?

OP here, US needs to be involved it is still their main source of oil.

>Don't know why everybody is suddenly pro-war
Because Trump is President. Also I bet money the fags ITT aren't even old enough to remember Obama's red line.

But according to the the President and the most current U.S. energy statistics America is the Worlds largest producer and exporter of oil now. Why do we need the oil in the middle east if we have more than enough oil already?

The US doesn't want to use up their reserves so they get it from the middle east. Been like that since the 60s.

You know what, you're probably right. People are only being contrarians now because Trump is president.

It's really getting old hearing all of my liberal friends making excuses for China's Human Right's violation and track record, making excuses for the backwards cultures of the World (like those found in the middle east) that want to throw gays off of rooftops and stone women, and find any excuse they can quickly think of to go to War just for spite.

It's all so tiresome now. I'm in my 20's but I feel like I'm in my 90s.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP