Why are liberals such warmongers?

Why are liberals such warmongers?

Attached: 1oq37g.jpg (423x383, 19K)

They're not.

Why do so many conservative have such a problem dealing with reality and basic science?

Attached: strawman - a man made of straw.jpg (750x500, 106K)

They are

>basic science
You mean like calling grown men "ladies" and cropping your dick and balls off? That science?

>Why are liberals such warmongers?
lmao you're so fucking stupid

No I mean like global warming and believing in puritan religious bullshit. Not to mention being afraid of trannies and demanding that other people conform to their white-bread idea of living.

WE DON'T.

The first time one of the mentally-ill leftists sees actual dead kindergartners, their own mutilated grandma hanging from a tree, thier innocent younger brother or sister raped out of their dinosaur pajamas time and time again before them, you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunatic cause and accept utter defeat.

Today's liberals literally have no fucking clue how horrible this will all ACTUALLY play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of "Marvel™" and "Star Wars™" and other feminist/soi bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are like they are in movies and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.

In reality, "Civil Wars" are the single most brutal wars of all, and have death and destruction that are unimaginable to todays TV/Jew rotted brains.

IT will utterly collapse their psyche, on DAY-1 of their little civil war, they will have all surrendered after 1 night of crying themself to sleep knowing that they got goaded into fighting a war against "donald trump", "white-men" and all it did was get their family butchered, their life ruined and all the things it turns out they actually loved in life (Capitalist products) are vanished, traded for a life of indescribable suffering.

Also, when the little lefty-Civil war starts AOC, Bernie, Pelosi, Hillary, every single last Jew, And the entire Democrat party will be on the first planes out of the country, to watch the shit on tv. All the agitators will get off scott free. They will literally laugh at the tranny/open border idiots as their entrails are pulled from their body by Diesel trucks.

This is your lefty civil war.

Attached: ( o 2 gth.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

When it actually sinks in they started a 'real war' and they cant kick, scream, tattle-tale or call for help from the Jew media (which will have abandoned them or will be irrelevant), and the sight of human beings absolutely mangled by IED's, rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, will overload them, causing them to implode into quivering shells of former people. You cant 'just go home and sleep it off in your own comfy bed with your jammies on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones'.

you are talking about the softest most coddled generation in the history of the human race, ALL of them born in 1980 or forward, who have known NOTHING but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central-air and heat, nice cars, clean comfy beds and bed sheets, snuggies, collecting Pokemon, cute cartoons, date-night, netflix and chill and on and on and on and on, and that the Pharonic luxury of American Capitalist life has been traded in for grinding your neighbors eyes sockets out with a saw because he Voted "Trump" or thought the USA should have a real border. People who can't change a fucking tire thinking they can wage war. and 'win'

Now the lefty must tend his own wounds, the hospitals are all full at 11x or 13x capacity with war casualties, humans torn into shapes previously found only fake 'horror movies', but he must soldier on. His vans and his Nikes are ruined, but no more vans or air jordans are being made. thats over with. "Impeach Trump" they told us. Impeach him and the troubles would be over.

is it settling in yet what "civil war" actually means?

Attached: ( 2 angie.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Most of them do believe in climate change. What we DONT believe is that we have to give up our entire way of living while less than half of the planet, including China and India, does what the fuck they want and people like you say nothing about it. Maybe if you fags would stop trying to use climate change as another tool to control people and take away their rights and quality of life we would take you more seriously.

>'liberals are warmongers'
>'no they're not'
>'yes they are'

Amazing play there. It's funny because the group you call warmongers get upset when leftists punch anyone in the far right because 'muh free speech'. Not very war hawk of them, no?

Attached: whatAfuckinUnit.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

>It's funny because the group you call warmongers get upset when leftists punch anyone in the far right because 'muh free speech'.
I have never seen anyone on the left get upset over this. The media doesn't even fucking ask the democratic candidates running for president about it. The fuck are you even talking about?

OP thinks lefties want a civil war? Isn't it always conservatives that are bragging about their guns and their "Second Amendment solutions"? Republicans pretend to be the party of law & order, but Democrats have to play by the rules and follow years of procedures to get confessed felons and traitors out of the government and into jail. Impeaching a traitor for being a traitor isn't wishing for a civil war. Threatening to kill all lefties because you disagree with them is the righty way.

You can't start out a multi paragraph diatribe fantasizing about killing your political opponents in a made up civil war and blaming the Jews with calling other people mentally ill. You are fucking psychotic.you are the exact type of person who shouldn't own firearms.

Maybe because it happened and died in 2017, after the 2016 election and a few years before now. Most people have forgotten about it. But when it was happening, many liberals were defending Spencer's right to free speech and that violence is bad. You're right, the majority of the left actually endorsed it; however US liberals are not of 'the left'. The most extreme of them are comrades-lite, sure, but they are still for capitalism inherently.

Attached: hereMate.jpg (866x1390, 80K)

>but Democrats have to play by the rules
lol imagine being this fucking deluded

>I believe in climate change
>Well if they won't do anything, why should I?
Is this the power of being a manlet?

What Republicans mean by "The Left wants a civil war" is that "The Left is going to make the Right start a war against their own country.....again"

Most of the democrats these days are definitely far left. Is this weren't true we wouldn't have people like Sanders and Warren as front runners right now.

Nice job missing the point entirely. If your side would stop demanding we reverse to the fucking stone age and offer realistic solutions, that included EVERYONE such this is a "global" issue, then we'll talk. If not you can suck my dick.

Yeah, the right never got over losing the slavery thing.

Aren't conservatives planning on starting a civil war if Trump gets impeached?

Who are the fucking warmongers again?

AMERICANS are such warmongers.

Fixed that for you.

>Slavery
>The right
Actually it was the democrats who owned slaves, just like they do today. But I'm guessing your commie "teachers" left that part out.

You can't create pressure against a rogue state if you never join forces with anyone else...

Why does wanting universal healthcare make you far left but if you want to ban Muslims and build walls to stop immigration you aren't "far right"? You guys are absolute spoons.

Don't try to play that Republican/Democrat trick. I know my history. Right wing Americans were all for slavery. It was the liberal Americans that had to fix that atrocity.

Nice strawman.

Wow never heard that line before so unique and smart hurdur party of Lincoln right? Let's ignore that Lincoln supported the expansion of the federal government tho....

Why is this bait so bad?

Attached: sage.jpg (225x220, 13K)

So you want to "force" China to stop global warming? And how are you going to do that bud?

I see you're one of those retards who doesn't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration. But I get it, anything short of open borders is "far right" in your view.

American liberals are NOT far left. I am far left, I am an Anarcho-Cosmmunist. Yes, Sanders/Warren/Beto/Yang etc. etc. are closer to SocDems than any other Democratic candidate of recent, but again all of these candidates and their supporters are not going against capitalism. Left leaning? Yes. Leftist? No.

Attached: wha.gif (302x318, 1.95M)

So you admit it was the democrats who owned the slaves back then. Thanks for letting me know.

>Yes, Sanders/Warren/Beto/Yang etc. etc. are closer to SocDems
Right, and they're front runners with millions of supporters. Which makes the democrats far left.

Name one act of actual treason the president is guilty of while citing actual evidence. I'll wait.

He banned trannies from the military

See? When you move the goalpost so fucking far to the right, even minor progress seems like far left communism. You are fucking nuts. If the Left gives you faggots an inch, you take a mile. I might as well support full open borders, what's the fucking difference? You'll say I'm a commie either way!

Ben Shapiro is a Kike, and teaches people how to form arguments like Jews.

I'd advise you to fuck off, but you're tooooooo stupid.

Attached: 1567914137952.jpg (800x636, 130K)

Well you're the retard saying the wall would stop "immigration" and not ILLEGAL immigration, so you're saying there is no difference between the two. So no worries there, you already do support open borders. Or are you so stupid you don't even understand what it is you're saying?

To be fair, the left calls everyone to the right of Alinsky a Nazi. Just saying.

>political opponents in a made up civil war
>and blaming the Jews

The literal, actual people behind "impeaching Trump" which naturally, would necessitate a civil war:
>Adam Schiff
>Jerry Nadler
>Chuck Schumer
>Both Cohens
>bernie sanders

You would have to be mentally ill not to see a connection between jews and the entire never ending impeachment/resist Trump fiasco.

Trully ill, or a literal democrat shill/jew yourself.

Attached: 1561677308597.jpg (1024x825, 123K)

Asking a foreign government to interfere in the upcoming election... 3 counts: Ukraine, China, Russia. All caught on video. Just imagine if a Clinton went on live TV and asked England to alter the outcome of the 2020 election... just picture what righties would call that crime. Just try to use your imagination...

(op)
Because liberals expect you to believe in a fantasy world and when they think of "freedom" they think of a person,in a dress, touching their dog

Another stupid fucking liberal that thinks that he understands science more than others even though he doesn’t know shot except for what he’s been told kys

You forgot, more than half of voting Americans are in favor of impeachment. Apparently America is a Jewish country. Get the fuck out.

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: 7611570616147419.jpg (1606x1201, 150K)

Hopefully this quick graphic might help. Being Communist or Anarchist can have one in the far left. Those candidates and their supporters are pro-Capitalism and pro-State. They are left-leaning, not leftist.

Attached: quickmap.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

>You forgot, more than half of voting Americans are in favor of impeachment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH HOLY FUCK NOT IN YOUR WILDEST FUCKING JEW/CNN/LIBERAL ANTI-FA dreams.

holy shit POLLS are you kidding me!??? are you actually kidding me you? you actually believe that !?? my god you liberals are truly mentally ill.

POLLS are complete clown tier self masturbation in 2019.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH HOLY FUCK NOT IN YOUR WILDEST FUCKING JEW/CNN/LIBERAL ANTI-FA dreams.

holy shit POLLS are you kidding me!??? are you actually kidding me you? you actually believe that !?? my god you liberals are truly mentally ill.

POLLS are complete clown tier self masturbation in 2019.

Attached: Zoom zoom.gif (326x281, 171K)

>more than half of voting Americans are in favor of impeachment
If this isn't bait you are beyond retarded

Just throw out whatever evidence you don't like. And get angry at whoever told you about that evidence. Just watch what happens next. Or will you fail to believe Shithole is impeached, tried, convicted, and jailed when it happens? No matter. We don't need you.

just speaking for myself, I did it all for the nookie

in all seriousness, electing politicians like Trump shows how weak we are. We are willing to give our presidency to an obvious moron very obviously not I treated in the greater good because we so dislike the way it's going is more telling than anyone actually arguing and/or fighting for their beleifs.

LoL all these SAD and MAD "conservative" Plumbers and laborers in this thread.

so glad trump motivated you dipshits to think hes on your side.
you people are easy to manipulate.

Let me stop you there, and tell you what will actually happen.

Nothing. Your fat ass orange king will get impeached, and maybe 4 of you will get off your scooters and get shot down by the police and/or military in the process. The rest of you cows will just go back to your existence on Sup Forums, again, mad about "Dem libs"

liberals have always been warmonger faggots. both in history and now they are the cunts that overthrow governments cos 'muh feelignz hurt' and 'muh hyoomun rihgts'

Attached: 74876494.png (367x569, 273K)

>The left will make
>Make

Those dumbasses will do it all themselves.

State your nationality, Faggot.

Attached: 1438682149987.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Yeah better than you fucktard, you do nothing for a living, fuckin loser

What you did there, without any knowledge of doing so, is show all of us how poorly educated you are.

Thanks for that

lol so busy cleaning shitters you got time to talk shit on Sup Forums

Attached: shitters.jpg (600x706, 80K)

Attached: 1569641721771.jpg (700x547, 54K)

Why are all conservatives closeted faggots?

Russian

I agree, we should make our laws around the fact that races have vast differences in average IQ brought on by genetics and will behave differently.

It's just basic science.

>he doesn't know that america enter WW1 and WW2 with democrat presidents

That you ?

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 6K)

"Yes officer, this is the user who completely fell for the bait."

cool^story

Attached: shut the fuck up bootlicker.png (662x638, 675K)

Definitely shouldnt have fought in either war. Imagine how white the world would be

The only person here that is "uneducated" is your dumbass for not knowing the democrats were the party of slaves. You know anyone who isn't a window licking retard like you can easily look that up right?

God I miss the Russians
They actually had a good strategy and tried to keep things fresh

Attached: f29.jpg (443x332, 24K)

GMOs

>inb4 REEEEEEEEE

Obama got us into several conflicts and ramped up the drone program. They absolutely are warmongers.

Well said, user

War is good for the economy

Deepthroat me why dont you

No they fucking don't. They justify violence against people who disagree with them.

"Cuz my tea", fuck you you stagnent shit stain on the underpants of people who actually do something

72 genders isn't science, kiddo

Know who was an actual traitor? Obama. He armed our enemies.

See you are the problem. Someone criticizes the left you just assume they are conservative? Nothing is black and white, we have to listen, and take ideas from both sides.

>agrees in russian

Baited

Nah. All politicians are crooks. Anarchy!

None of that is proven. Know what is? The DNC interfering in the election and the deep state using foreign intelligence to start a coup against a democratically elected president.

Who the fuck said it is, you are free to call everyone "my nigga" if you want, the truth is I would take the degenrate multi gender retards in a fight over the impotent bitches crying over something that has no bearing on their life.

Pfffft HAHAHAHA

look at these brain dead ants lole

Attached: 129589756489.png (651x502, 238K)

>The only person here that is "uneducated" is your dumbass for not knowing the democrats were the party of slaves.

I cringe every time some conservative retard says this fallacy. Look at the election Lincoln won.SD party was very different from the Democrats. SDs explicitly believed states had to uphoold each other's slavery policy while NDs thought the best way to end slavery would be to let the states slowly phase it out (and not have a fucking Civil War).

People who would have been Southern Democrats are modern day Republicans. Not that hard to understand. That's ignoring that the democratic party changed completely after FDR, the same way the republicans went full retard after Reagan.

Maybe you should read a book. I recommend Hobsbawm's 'age of' trilogy.

Attached: 1860EC.png (1357x367, 52K)

*Cough* 3 years and.... nothing *cough* either your guy is too stupid or there's nothing there, I'd bet on nothing, but it could be both ;)

>le evil rasshia meme
USSR is long gone and dead

When the fuck did Democrats become 80s Republicans?

Daddy issues bra

Oh, like the Russia hoax?

You'd be the kind of person to die for some monarch, wouldn't you.

Why even come here if your gonna be level-headed?

When the president asked a foreign leader to "do him a favor"

In other words, the democrats owned slaves. Thanks for proving me right. You can go away now.