Your 13 year old son says he "feels like a girl" and wants to be a girl now

>Your 13 year old son says he "feels like a girl" and wants to be a girl now
>he wants to take puberty blockers
How do you react?

Attached: 512XCHVVmPL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xcK3X1haLn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

return it to its 'mother' obvs not mine

I beat the shit outta him and make him play a sport.
I'm a bifag myself but I can't stand tranny faggots.

Let my "daughter" be what she wants to be. It's 2019, it's our job to allow our kids to be what they want to be. it's not up to the parents to make their identity for them. So I'll do whatever it takes to make her what she wants to be.
Sike

Why are you remaking threads? Shouldn’t you be at work?

Fucking retard. Fuck you faggot.

explain him all the - and say that he has to decides the +

Obviously, you ask him to show you his "change-over (makeup and clothing), then you bend him over and introduce him to forced anal. I'd say use lube, you want to use that little bitch over and over.

>bifag
WTF does that stands for?

and then let him decide

Disgusting remarks, even as a joke for being "edgy"

Go back to YouTube

He said sike bro

Attached: 1486254834080.gif (349x197, 406K)

beat the literal shit literally out of him

'''bi''' means gay in denial
'''fag''' means gay notwithstanding denial

Start molesting him as he's now my daughter

Attached: 1570784279193m.jpg (1005x1024, 137K)

You almost had me

Another retard thinking bisexuals are just gays in denial.
I met gays. They were genuinely disgusted of pussy and woman's breaths while I love them since I was a child. Also I love playing with dick which makes me BISEXUAL.

faggot

Attached: 1569994693920.jpg (640x593, 47K)

Tell him I “feel like” a bachelor and he and his mother can go and worry about their vaginas somewhere else.

Either way you’re a faggot

shitposts aside the root cause of the problem is most probably seeking attention from his schoolmate/friends in my opinion you should seek a psychologist and then a therapy since attention seeking that is so severe as to be willing to change your gender can be a serious sign of depression if you cant for any reason try to have a serious talk about attention and if he feels abandoned or just like he doesnt "exist" in his peers social circle. dont spoil him remember hes not a little kid but hes not an adult either which brings me back to attention seeking or if you wanna get Sup Forums-y manipulation by the jews

i hope you and your son get closure and that he gets well soon

Women's breaths? Wtf

Attached: 1570823651022.gif (240x228, 857K)

He dont say anything of this bc homeschool and no tv or internet bullshit allowed.

Attached: 1571083776944.png (714x544, 257K)

>hurr hurr faggot
I have a wife, what does your ignorant incel ass have?

post wife tits with timestamp or didnt happened

faggot who occasionally spreads STDs to women

LOL ignorant redneck

I’m 20, why the fuck would I be married? You’re still a faggot. Just a married faggot.

Speaking from experience?

why is it ignorant to homeschool my kids and keep them apart from all the hate you spread?

Typical millennial thinking he isn't old enough to get married, AT fucking 20!! I was married when 17, your generation is really fucked up!

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: 7581570616157847.jpg (1650x1182, 88K)

Explain

Fuck him up the ass so he knows what a faggot is.

Attached: 1569364147181.jpg (558x800, 118K)

But my millennial sons on their hand , one got married at 18 and the second one is about to have first kid at 15! They know their responsibilities due to no video game and media bullshit, first time they watch TV is when they move houses!

Go away boomer, no one wants you here. This is zoomer only site

disown the faggot, or send him to a psyche ward or both

Terrible bait. Like really bad. Nobody believes you.

what sexuality is that even called

“No”

trailer fag?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xcK3X1haLn8

overdose so i wouldnt have to deal with that shit

Who said is was joking, faggot?

nice joke kek

> w e h a d t h i s t h r e a d l a s t w e e k

My 12 year old knows me well enough to not even bring this up. I will exterminate him. All fucking faggots must fucking hang

I'm gay, not disgusted by women I'm just not sexually attracted to them.

>homeschooling will change an inherent chemical imbalance in the brain
Homeschooling a trans kid will just result in a confused and depressed kid that is no less trans.

>Bumfuck Bible belt Billy boys actually believe this garbage works

Wait until they find out that their kids will just lie to them but still hold these feelings

There's a lot of bait threads that just repeat every hour. They're mildly amusing

Calmly explain that he's no longer my son and he can move out immediately since I don't have a daughter

Attached: 10966894-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 56K)

You're legally obligated to take care of them at that age

My son yes, don't have a daughter so go fuck yourself

Call them whatever you want but you're still required to take care of them

That depends. 1) I'd need some reasonable assurances from a psychiatrist that he'd be happy as a transexual. 2) Id need to see some sort of projection of how he would look, to make sure he's passing. 3) I'd allow estrogen as soon as I had confidence his identity is legitimate 4)Before any of it is done, I would tell him that I'd be more comfortable with him being a feminine gay boy, as opposed to a transgender, because of my suspicions about the diagnosis, noticing that some gay men relate strongly to women, but don't identify as such.

Ultimately, before he went to a psych, I'd need to know that he actually persistently identified as a woman from childhood, before I'd give my express consent. If he didn't identify that way from birth, then I'd proceed with caution. Mainly what I would want, is that he/she finds someone to love.
I wouldn't like him being treated as a mere sex object and abandoned around 40-50.

I'd help pay for everything, but the bottom surgery and strongly advise against it, because as I've heard from transgenders like Blaire White, there seem to be severe complications with fashioning an artificial vagina, which would upset me given I made a point to not to circumcise him so as to give him the human dignity of NOT mutilating his genitals.

Attached: 4123b511c8ccb8d15351bf120f915d33.jpg (550x547, 42K)

Puberty blockers are dangerous for development. Even if you think you're helping, you're probably going to cause other problems by using them.

Most teens grow out of it.

And I'd slap him for reading Buzzfeed articles, just in case.

tell him to stop being a faggot and that he's a man

Attached: 1567285392142.png (394x329, 100K)

Still better than having a wigger for a child. If what gender they choose, just don't act like a nigger is all I ask