>be me yesterday
>has major depression disorder and feels like I belong in a mental hospital
>takes antidepressants, but they don't help me
>the only thing that they help me with is sleep
>goes to my mental health appointment
>greets my mental health doctor again
>doesn't tell them that I'm depressed as fuck
>goes home and continue taking antidepressants

Why am I this way? Do I want to be in a mental hospital? Or not.

Attached: 202uup.jpg (800x857, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WbQdHXzEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you take your medicine regularly WITHOUT skipping a day?
What do you take?
Also, are you a NEET? Tell me more about your life...

I take 15mg of Remeron every day at 19:00.

You should probably change your psychologist if you do take your meds right and have no effect.

>NEET
Yeah, I'm a disconnected youth too. Sorry for two messages, but I accidently pushed the ENTER key.

I'm just going to assume you don't want to be institutionalized. If you can avoid it, do so. Be honest to your shrink. It's not the end of the world if you didn't tell him last time, sometimes you get stuck for multiple sessions. Just make shure you keep showing up regularly. Appointments, job, friends, structure is important. With a combination of meds, talks and sports the chances of relieving the anguish significantly are huge

Also, now that I read
>oesn't tell them that I'm depressed as fuck
fren, you're sabotaging yourself. You know that and you're intelligent enough to realize it. So don't screw up in your next appointment... Also report that your medications have no effect, because shits are expensive and can led to worse problems if not taken right.

Thanks for the tip, user.
Yeah, I don't want to be institutionalized. I show up regularly, but I'm socially awkward at times with my family, friends, and job.

Alright, I'll report it on my next appointment. Thanks, fren.

NEET life can be good or bad, as long you understand your position. Some people are just rich and actually choose to be NEET and are ok with it, they're happy. Others are absolute introverts and depressed as hell and hide from the world.
The difference there is that the first situation they know that they have to make a minimum contact with outside or they will go crazy. If you're in the first situation, just find some activity that you can make a minimum social and physical contact with the outside world. I highly recommend some easy and casual sport.
If you're in the second situation, you really need to get the right doctor and medication for you, there's always a solution. Sometimes you will just not find at first, but you will.

Np

Thanks goodness, I understand my position. I'm almost done with my GED. After that, I'm thinking about going to trade school for Information Technology.

>but i'm socially awkward
Everybody is to some degree. Just stick to your guns and be the best you can. You'll come to realize that your own judgement is the only instance to go by. We're also all out of whack sometimes and need help, feel down, get close to giving up. You're most likely not as broken as you believe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WbQdHXzEQ

Thanks, user.

the fact that you agree you have a chemical imbalance and rely on a corrupt government to fix your problems means you should probably kill yourself

what else do you have to offer this planet

Suicide isn't the answer. I got loved ones who actually care for me. I'm just really disconnected from the world.

Imagine being so bitter you tell anonymous users on a kurdish underwater basketweaving forum to kill themselves

Exactly. That person is a faggot.

Nah, you just don’t want any attention. I usually hide my problems from other people too. I once kept taking anxiety medicine that was an SNRI, which is bad for my heart, instead of having the doc try an SSRI because I didn’t feel like going through the process of trying a new med and getting the dosing right for the exact same reason. Then I developed an arrhythmia that nearly killed me. So the moral of the story is stop being fuckin retarded and have the doc adjust your meds, fuckstick.

Attached: AAFFE8BB-960A-4BBC-8557-23F4669D101A.jpg (888x499, 134K)

learn to connect to smaller things that help you connect to hier things.

do u feel what im saying. start by cleaning your fucking room.

medication usually does not stabalize people. it causes more disorders, deteriorates your body, and makes you infertile.

imagine how much happier you would be if you cleaned your room, made some healthy filling breakfast, and went for a walk without fapping.

also avoid electronics for the first hour of the day. drink a glass of water the first 5 minutes of the day

@ "Alright, I'll report it on my next appointment. Thanks, fren."
True because I should find a job that I can handle.

DONT. DO NOT GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL.
You will rack up tens of thousands of dollars for the state for no reason, lose all of your agency, and be treated like a kindergartner.
Enjoy coloring for days while you wait for some half-assed PA to certify you for release. It will probably be 6-7 days because that's the longest they can hold you without additional paperwork.

plus they will make you have a roommate, who might be an annoying cunt who wants to talk to you, and if he/she snores, god help you