I think this couple from gods of egypt

I think this couple from gods of egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/jasonremigioiii/courtney-eaton/
twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes...?

Might make a good casting for live action Aladdin and Jasmine if Disney continue remaking their princess movies.

Unironically enjoyed it.

Me and my brother put it on just to make fun off.

Kept waiting for the point when we would hate it.

never came.

Another one fooled by the shill critics lmao

This movie was laughably bad.

So is this worth watching? I like Jimmy Lannister and this chick really have nice tits

>unironically enjoy Jamie Lannister's actor
>wanted him to have a decent Hollywood career for a few years after the series wraps
>he decided to give this turd a shot and killed his career before it even started

poor lad. worst part is he's 40 or something and won't have another chance

>gods of egypt
wtf? why they white???

did they just straight up steal our shit?

I want to suck his dick

FUCK TRUMP WE WUZ KANGS

>thor turns a NORDIC god black
>no one bats an eye
>gods of egypt portrays the gods with bronze skin
>WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEEIT

>Egypt was black

She's cute, what's her name

Brenton Thwaites

Was this bad or was it just WHITEWASHING LMAO critics?

>original cut was 4 hours

That girl is do damn cute.

I want to give her a good life and see her smile for me

dam those are some nice glasses.

dubs and tits

wew

triple titties

Reminder this is thousands of years before modern bathing

those damn Romans, how do they do it?

Some pervy director like Tarantino should give her a role of a lifetime and make her do a nude scene.
It will be a travesty if we never see those tits

If Tarantino directed a movie with her he'd probably make a foot worship scene not a nude scene.

MALICKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

Aladdin ain't blond, she'd be a fine Jasmine tho

He has such a punchable face.

nah Gods of Egypt was kino, this was legitimately bad, Ridley has lost his fucking mind

I was surprised at how enjoyable this movie was. It was dumb, and the black dude who was supposed to be a genius had really cringey dialogue, but it was still a fun movie from start to finish

that damn Nile, what did they use it for?

even black dudes quips were kinda funny at times, plus he got his brain ripped out which was fucking hilarious

idk about that, The Counsellor was pretty fantastic

Gods of Egypt is definitely great and Exodus is definitely trash though

oh yea the counsellor, still after Alexander, Promethius and Exodus ridley should probably avoid epics for a while

I watched this movie on acid and it was the tits. Great visuals.

>blacks converting to islam

This always makes me laugh.

You know it's kinda funny, because the mortal guy had tons of chemistry with Horus, by the end of the movie you could tell he totally wanted some of that. The girls were just around as a helpful tool to say 'no homo'.
I mean come on, Horus flew him up to the fucking stars. It doesn't get any gayer than that.

they were bros you faggot, both had a waifu

Isn't this the girl from Mad Max?

>Brenton Thwaites
that might be the dumbest name I've ever heard
His last name sounds like you have a lisp

yes

Yes

Do you often stare lustfully into your bros eyes, make lewd flirtatious jokes at their expense, or fly them to meet their ultimate God beyond reality while treating them like the finest porcelain making sure no harm ever comes to them?
Faggot.

>I've never had a real friend to share experiences with in a non homosexual way

So, at every level in Hollywood a nonstop parade of young, attractive people are taken advantage of by creepy straight and gay people in positions of power with the promise of stardom.
Is this okay?

I get it your a literal faggot, that's ok, just understand its 90% in your head, the other 10% is actual gay innuendo

It's not okay, and you condone it every time you don't pirate their movies. Do the right thing, friend. Pirate whenever you can.

Looks pretty accurate to me

What are you implying

Put her in everything, Hollywood.

It's just a movie, you retard, she's not an actual ancient egyptian.
She is probably cleaner than most people on Sup Forums.

have you seen an action movie in the last 10 years? Literally every protaganist is over 50

Dont forget about the young YOUNG "attractive" people user, if you get what im say.

I would do anything for my bros including die for them and also sucking their dicks dry. sucking their dicks until there are no sperms left inside them and they die a painless death of acute despermination. i would bounce on my boys dick for years. harvest their cum fields with the sweet killing blade of my ass pussy. my bro would die loved and fulfilled and honored as unto the greatest pharaoh, the most honorable chieftan, the most powerful caesar. i would set my heart unto the river of their soul, and drift endlessly down their deep waters, fishing in the shallows of their ether for sweetness and sustenance, swimming in the undertow of their mind.

upon my bros lip i would leave a kiss, and drift with them deeply into that good night, you fucking unbearable flaming lala homo faglord.

Elodie Yung

She's French and Cambodian.

Guess which side her tits come from?

the front

Wait... that's the same girl as Elektra in Daredevil? What happened to her tits in Daredevil?

This is the movie that made me stop listening to you assholes. It wasn't high art but I liked it a lot more than Batman vs Superman, at least this one was fun and did something halfway original instead of adapting another property thinking I would see it because it was a cartoon when I was 10.
>that part where Osiris and Bek go see Ra towing the sun
That's when I decided this movie was good, and had potential to make better sequels. DOA though, thanks to race-baiting and not-great direction (should have immediately visually established in trailers and in the first five minutes that it wasn't earth and made more than one god black to shut people the fuck up.)

Courtney Eaton

That's no her, the chick in the OP is actually Courtney Eaton

Courtney Eaton

did ya read the thread? most people generally agree it was standard if not above average popcorn flick. Certainly better then a lot of the generic, escapist fantasy stuff that get pumped out every year

wew lads, scroll to the bottom for see through
pinterest.com/jasonremigioiii/courtney-eaton/

Very accurate portrayal of ancient egypt.

>aliens

twitter.com/amwkim/status/847912657734610944/
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Ancient Eyptians were white. WE WUZ DA TRUE KANGZ

Whatchy'a doin' rabbi

My bad. It's not Elonie Yung.

Although Courtney is part chink and Maori from her mother.

With curves like that she must Eat-a-ton!

>*ba dum tss*
>*crickets*

>sucks cock aggressively*

>original cut was 4 hours
It really did feel like it was missing at least an hour. I kept waiting for a Directors Cut, but it never came. One of the worst movies I've seen in the theater.

>let my dubs go

what did he mean by this?