>house is 300 years old
>parents are unfit to be parents and poor
>dont upgrade it at all
>windows are 300 years old
>windows are made of wood and scrape up and down to open and close wood on wood
>windows are covered in old chipping lead paint
>house is leaking all over it rains
>live in cold as fuck constant rainy and windy climate

am I fucked? every time the wind blows im paranoid its blowing lead or some shit all over my room or theres mold or some shit. I dont really see paint chips flying all over or a bunch of mold thats visible or anything but my health is shit and im worried im always tired

I am ALWAYS fucking tired. Plus god traps me here. God traps me in my shit hole. Every time I find any success god just comes and rips it away and destroys. God is after me for no reason

Attached: C9C04DD5-A40B-4C4A-AC7E-F8AFBF3F86B2.png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

It's obvious that both God and your parents hate you. I recommend eating the lead paint chips then going mad hatter and burning the place down. Just sayin...

Hey user, it's God. I'm coming for your shit again

Attached: 1571187034323.jpg (480x442, 14K)

>god traps me here
Let me guess, you’re on probation for being black?

Cant tell if this is copy pasta or ine very sad black man who makes the same threads over and over.

are you that black drug dealer user from Canada that thinks God is destroying his life?

this

He is the genius of our era.

Attached: pepecat.png (466x621, 227K)

He already took everything

Attached: 1568328062079.jpg (720x822, 41K)

I am the genius of all time

It is my mission to destroy god, the kingdom of heaven, and everything that is good and light

this is what life is like for the working class. sorry bro, but shits not getting better unless theres a a miracle, otherwise known as some with a close to 0% chance of happening.

your suffering is not lost. there are plenty of people eating the fruits of our pain.

What do i do if i am literally on probation for being black?

I do nothing nothing. I got a minor misdemeanor forever ago. Been on good behavior for a long ass time. Zero leniency. Nothing. I cant even use my own prescriptions and shit.

I talk to people with felonies, multiple felonies, been on it before, been arrested a bunch before, people going to prison, people with serious charges. Everyone EVERYONE has an easier time then me and more leniency can use their persriptions less meetings less shit to do. Everyone i talk to with multiple felonies and shit get punished way fucking less than me

Your supposed to be able to get off on good behavior and shit and I’m kinda close to that point i feel like nothing will happen because i am being prosecuted to the fullest extent for nothing at all. I had a decent lawyer and i am talking to people with MULTIPLE FELONIES and PUBLIC DEFENDER and they are all getting is easier. They have a slightly longer sentence and shit but i am getting fucking zero leniency.

Most meetings. Most strict shit. Most amount of rules. Most amount of restrictions. Constantly attacked. WTF DO I DO

Perfect behavior. No problems. Misdemeanor. No drug use. Nothing.

I’m sorry to bitch but god fucking damn it i have no resources no one else to talk to sometimes meet people here going through the same shit. It’s all i have. I even have someone living in the city perfectly happy to help me out and let me stay there. And theyre giving me a hard ass fucking time moving in with them and everyone else is saying it should be easy.

What the FUCK do i DO

Attached: 1570522098131.jpg (244x301, 16K)

What do i do if i have the worst life in the world literally and god just follows me around making it worse and worse and making the worst shit possible happen

>live in small town
>NOT JUST ANY SMALL TOWN
>literally 500 people with nothing but a cow barn
>have 2 people in my town
>they are literally just screaming ranting lunatics that just yell and shit when you talk to them and they just sit around all day playing video games and in and out of psych centers
>constantly lose my license
>as soon as i get a license or anything god strikes me down and takes it away and fucks me even more
>fucking SURROUNDED by these stupid hillbilly ass retards
>they ALL get barking fucking dogs
>have fucking barking dogs in every direction literally 24/7
>ANY TIME any fucking TIME AT ALL
>i go on my own backyard
>FUCKING BARKING DOGS
>walk in my own yard
>DOGS JUST SIT THERE FUCKING BARK AT ME FOR 3 HOURS
>cant even get fresh air in my OWN FUCKING YARD
>go for a walk
>FUCKING DOGS OUT THERE
>fucking bark at me for hours just stare barking
>go for a walk at 3 in the morning
>FUCKING DOG BARKING
>fucking dogs barking outside my window and shit all day all night
>no one fucking caress
>talk to ANYBODY literally ANYBODY
>no one FUCKING no one in the world has it as bad as me its only me no one else
>literally everyone i talk to has random good luck, miracles, good shit, relaxing life, quiet, normal parents, nice parents, friends, can meet people, have money, parents have money
>NOT ME

Attached: 1566421164760.png (500x490, 270K)

Attached: 1553815089623.gif (276x268, 237K)

get a black light youre welcome ps if you use it in bathroom goodluck

Old pasta from /DIY/. 0/10 wouldn't read again.

Clearly you're on probation, the only question is, is it for being black, or white?

Attached: 1565448024232.gif (400x310, 22K)

I don’t see anyone this poor ever

Attached: 1570882694743.jpg (900x636, 81K)

is my house killing me?

>house is 300 years old
>parents are unfit to be parents and poor
>dont upgrade it at all
>windows are 300 years old
>windows are made of wood and scrape up and down to open and close wood on wood
>windows are covered in old chipping lead paint
>house is leaking all over it rains
>live in cold as fuck constant rainy and windy climate

am I fucked? every time the wind blows im paranoid its blowing lead or some shit all over my room or theres mold or some shit. I dont really see paint chips flying all over or a bunch of mold thats visible or anything but my health is shit and im worried im always tired

I am ALWAYS fucking tired. Plus god traps me here. God traps me in my shit hole. Every time I find any success god just comes and rips it away and destroys. God is after me for no reason

Attached: 1565718287497.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Attached: 1570845796058.jpg (324x435, 41K)

God has plenty of reasons to be after you. Those small animals you tortured and killed as a child? The little girl next door who you molested for several years? The old couple you'd steal from while "helping them out in the house".... God hates you. You are fucked. KYS

Attached: 1567385381299.jpg (497x481, 52K)

not fast enough apparently....

Attached: autism.gif (500x293, 68K)

Stop being black!

You just need to work twice as hard as everyone else. Remain diligent - keep playing the perfect child. Expect no leniency, just wait it out. I assume you're in jail, not prison. Do your time, get out, and stay out of trouble for at least 10 years

How do I transfer it

god doesnt exist

Attached: JtB7K2X5u2Q2MnDPvQ9LtMEk3DwH88M2fFAuzV2FkNw.jpg (640x958, 104K)

kill yourself, you are just stupid