Any anons from Kentucky? I’m heading there soon, any place I should see/avoid?

Any anons from Kentucky? I’m heading there soon, any place I should see/avoid?

Attached: 8711AD8A-9F56-49D2-8F22-7C9B5A50198F.png (372x264, 66K)

Just the entire state unless you're looking for meth

go to Louisville. pronounced (Lou-vull) drink some bourbon. and relax. it's a great state. and be prepared to see a ton of people with guns.

See - other places
Avoid - Kentucky

yeah,you should avoid the entire state

i thought it was pronounced (Louie-ville)

what do you like to do user?

if he wants to visit kentucky,my guess is.he likes drinking moonshine on his porch and fucking his sister

visit eastern ky. it has alot of all of those things.

See: Cathedral Basilica Of The Assumption, Covington
It’s one of the most beautiful buildings in the state, made in the Medieval Gothic Style

See: Kentucky Castle, Lexington Medieval Romanesque Styled Castle out in the countryside surrounded by horses

Avoid, see at your own risk: Paul Blazer High School, Ashland
Shitty school with shitty campus

That’s Alabama and Tennessee you’re thinking of

What are you heading there for and what area? There's definitely a lot more going on in Louisville and Lexington but I just was at Louisville a few weeks back and the night life is pretty sketchy so would definitely recommend going out during the day.

I live close to the Corbin area and am actually closer to Tennessee. On my end of the state there is Cumberland Falls and the first ever KFC which is also a museum. Cumberland Falls is an alright place to hike and it's got the moonbow going for it (only other one is in Africa, I think) but you have to be there at the right time to see that. The KFC museum is as lame as it sound but gets a surprising amount of tourists from around the world.

If you like spooky shit, Waverly Hills near Louisville is supposed to be cool. I've never been there but want to one of these days.

lol,like kentucky is any different? its still filled with redneck's just like alabama and tennessee

That's an awful stereotype...I live in bum fucked nowhere Kentucky and the people around here are more likely to fuck their cousin and do meth/prescription drugs.

it is if you aren't from kentucky

not really a stereotype,ive lived in the midwest my whole life and been around redneck types before

Nah, I'll give you that. I guess it just depends on the area. The area I live in is mostly alright because it's isolated enough to where I don't have to deal with any of the bullshit. But at the same time suck cause it's so isolated.

I was being serious though, the people around my area are more likely to abuse prescription drugs and do meth than moonshine. There is one person I know that used to make moonshine but he passed on and the bootleggers dried up due to them legalizing the sale of alcohol finally. People around this part also do fuck their cousins. Mainly because of the lack of options and the fact that everyone is fucking related to each other in some manner. I'd personally rather die a lonely hermit than risk fucking my cousin but that's just me. I'm sure there is some other forms of incest going on but I kind of mind my own business so I wouldn't know. And casual racism is still a thing though not the torches and noose kind.

Pretty peaceful place and plenty of places to hike is what I do like about the area. If I had money to go to better places to socialize and didn't have to travel an hour to get to a decent job, it would be alright. I'll probably move the fuck out of here first chance I get though. The only thing keeping me here is that I have a house that I lucked into and don't have to pay rent on, all the family members that matters to me live here or near here, and I don't have the means to just up and move somewhere else.

whatever,the point was more towards the redneck label and less the moonshine or prescription drugs or meth

Avoid Sawyer, its a town of legit blue skinned incest hillbillies, the cops wont even go there

I lived,in Girdler and Barbourville for a while, total hillbilly universe

Yeah. I'm smack dab in the middle of Barbourville, Pineville, Corbin, and Willamsburg. All are about a 20-30 minutes drive. Definitely hillbilly area.

this pretty much