Fags, trannies and dykes deserve to die. This is not debatable

Fags, trannies and dykes deserve to die. This is not debatable.

Attached: stopthefags.jpg (1400x788, 350K)

Correct

Yes they do, i think its natures way of slowing down reproduction though. Maybe it's the existence of mass civilization and media that's done it. Either way, it's all fucked and we need to die.

Op deserves to die, so get to it, faggot.

Attached: anHero.jpg (750x600, 35K)

The only issue is, nature didn't count on adoption being a thing, the events set in motion are meant to be. Also, fuck you glowniggers, you're not as smart as you think you are. You're just hidden behind our money, weapons and walls, you'll find yourselves on your fucking knees one day, mark em' motherfuckers.

Why exactly should the deserve to die when there are plenty of white people who act and look like niggers, wiggers are way worse and more detrimental, also Christians, fuck those people

OP why exactly do you want to be stopped? Also who the fuck owns rainbow belts? Most of the belts I've seen are made out of leather and are a single color.

Also next time in order to not look like a complete idiot try posting a legit study.

faggot here,
please dont vibe check me

truth

We accept the fact that they live here and I'm fine with it but I believe that trannies and dykes do have a form of mental illness going on and that's counting gender dysphoria here which plays a major role in them.

kill yourself tranny. go on. join the 40 percent

eat a dick

Attached: tumblr_pae2l58NxJ1uny2xzo1_500.gif (483x355, 1.35M)

Nature will kill themselves when ww3 starts mark my words they won't be able to survive government is going cut funding to that shit.

Found the faggot

Seething nigger found

Kill yourself faggot no woman or man will ever want to fuck you

He isn't wrong wiggers are a parasite and deserve to die.

t. a guy who's probably afraid of milkshakes

Paul Sullins is a Catholic "researcher" whose research has already been empircally exposed as heavily falsified. Are you a retarded person?

Trump has propagated the fag/pedo/tranny lifestyle 1-million fold.
Think Milo. Think kids in drag. Think trap threads on Sup Forums and the fag-supporters of President Trump

These perversions have skyrocketed thanks to the very trumpanzee voices ITT. Look in the mirror Sup Forums. You support a known pederast who promotes fag love.

The trap-posts on Sup Forums have never been this numerous. At least President Obama hated fags. Trump embraced them from day 1.

Shut the fuck up stupid fucking ape

Shut the fuck up stupid nigger kike

Cry a little bit more

Fuck off kike nigger

lol

Raid this LGBT community server

>discord_.gg/856KR4m

I don't agree with that because if he'd approve drags kids, Trump would be getting impeachments 24/7 so someone else is influencing people this kind of perversion.

closeted fellow homo confirmed

don't worry user, I'd help you experiment if you asked