Bright(2017)

>directed by David Ayer
>written by Max Landis
>starring Will Smith

are you ready for the worst movie in the history of mankind

He looks like such a putz there, moreso than usual

Glad to see Will Smith finally coming out of the closet with that Village People mustache and costume

>Max Landis

>written by max landis

You didn't like End of Watch?

Man, I love Will Smith, but he has to stop getting into shit movies.

>that expression on Will

Kek

This Suicide Squad/Police Academy crossover is weird.

If you had an infinite number of chimps typing on an infinite number of laptops, you'd produce the works of max landis in about 2 seconds

Ayer is now the enemy, brah.
If OP doesn't shits on him he doesn't gets his emoneys.

hmm? If you had an infinite number of chimps typing, wouldn't everything, including Landis' work be written instantly?

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.
You don't need infinite time for landis. Thanks for making me explain the joke

i didnt see it
i saw Fury though, and that flick was a horrendous piece of shit

no
not the user you were replying to but if there were infinite chimps, then the works of max landis would be written just as quickly as any other text of the same length. do you understand

It was a fucking joke. Jesus, it's like I'm surrounded by people who take every statement at face value

>netflix original

doesn't count

maybe you should just stick to funny image macros for your "jokes"

Not him, but he's right. You worded yourself, and now a joke that should've been funny doesn't work.

Why not?

your pitiful attempts at humour, paired with your general ineptness and unfamiliarity with common thought experiments, made you a fitting target for my razor sharp wit. sorry you had to take the blunt impact kid, but next time maybe thing twice before being so brazenly incorrect... you blithering simpleton. *does a backflip off my dads honda onto your head, crushing it like a grape* later, kiddo...

"Surrounded"? user, you're on the internet. There's nobody around you, and you can leave at any time.

infinite does not mean all inclusive. there are infinite numbers between 1 and 2, but none of them are 3.

JUST

>Don't pay attention to what I say because I could mean something different

How to spot a retard worth ignoring 100% of the time

no box office numbers

>tries to make a pun he probably stole from some tv show
>doesnt understand his audience are autistic and will take it literally

the definition of reddit

both wrong

wrong again

reddit definitely is smarter than c

So, Not-Shadowrun?

>Bright is an upcoming American fantasy film starring Will Smith as a Los Angeles Police Department police officer who teams up with an Orc cop in a world of both human and mythical creatures.[2]
N-nani?

>Ayer
>bad
shiggycide squad doesn't count

Yeah neither does Fury.
The only good movie Ayer has ever done was End of Watch.

>written by max landis

>Yeah neither does Fury.
Why do you contrarian faggots not like Fury?

Because apart from Shia LaBeouf and Jon Bernthal, the one tank scene in the middle and the scene they have in the German house before it gets blown up, it's another generic WWII movie.

Bro, how do you not know that box office is about to become irrelevant in the next five to ten years?

The theater going movie business is in trouble. Stale retreads and comic book bullshit have killed the movie industry.

best job i ever had

Am I the only one who is legitimently confused by the success of Will Smith's career.

The only movie I think he really did well in was Men in Black.

It's true, I own this movie and can't remember anything but the tank scene (and frickenlaserbeams).

>written by Max Landis
>he also wrote Chronicle

Haters BTFO Chronicle was kino.

Fury was fucking amazing, fuck you guys
Watching Ayer stand behind Suicide Squad was weird. Finding out that this is his next film is weirder

Can he just go back to making war kinos?

I had a nightmare last night that Max Landis was going on shooting sprees at my local kinoplex

>Ayer will never direct a modern version of Memphis Belle

Yes. Will's pretty open about his success: he studied what films were making money (back in the late 90s, films with lots of over-the-top vfx) and then did whatever he could to get cast in them
And this is coming off the hugely successful Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Films cementing his status:
>Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2
>Independence Day
>Men In Black and its sequels
>Wild Wild West (mixed reception but definitely in the public sphere)
>Ali
>I, Robot
>Shark Tale
>Hitch
>The Pursuit of Happiness
>I Am Legend
>Hancock

Between them, he's been A-list pretty much his career since leaving fresh prince.
Some of them are great films (that he was great in), others just made loads of money. Or ones like WWW are just infamously so bad they're good

How was his hair?

Why does David Ayer like juggalo shit so much?

Slicked back like with grease

LA born and raised. So when he does street, it's a particular brand of it.

How was pops Landis able to get his kid in after his fall from grace?

Let's just say he knew how to get him a head

Ever heard of 'money'?

>when pena gets drunk and talks about the dead horses

it'd be 11/10 if the ending wasn't so fucking bad that it nearly ruins the movie

how'd he get away with putting a mexican in a WW2 movie?

A. Head
Ahead
Get it?! Get ahead in life, get a head because his dad decapitated people accidentally?

Who is he?

cause hes getting to that age where he can just slot into roles without trying...most A+ males actors hit this peak for a fews years before being lead back into the hills to die.

>i saw Fury though
I'm no Sup Forumsack, but damn was I cheering for the nazis by the time that movie was over

>Shadow run the movie
this is going to be KINO

>that trio
Holy shit. That's anti-christ in cinema form.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>written by max landis

AYO HOL UP

>>written by Max Landis

Haha holy shit all those bootyblasted replies to this proving him right

>hating on fury
tanks shooting lasers was legit. too legit for you perhaps

why does max landis keep getting work

like what the hell he's fucking terrible at writing

my last two digits will be the RT score

add me to the screencap

You could just say Alien Nation...