Alright Sup Forums

alright Sup Forums

give me one fucking reason why i can't fuck the hyena

Attached: lustful eyes.jpg (1364x982, 616K)

Fuck off furfag

she's a futa

not a good reason
futa requires male genitalia, shes got female genitalia.

because you're a human, and that's a cartoon.

Wild animals carry a shit ton of diseases

she's not real

what if i was a cartoon?, what if the hyena wasn't?

not Jasiri.
i wasn't asking if she was real, i was asking why can't i fuck it., not in a physical sense.

you know hyenas have a pseudo-penis

jesus said not to

Attached: Jesus-holds-lamb.gif (480x633, 235K)

and?, do you even know anything about pseudopeens??

jesus was a faggot

do you know anything about futanari? basically you can call female hyenas futa.

Because you're a pathetic loser with no goals, aspirations, hopes, dreams, or plans. You've struggled for years to find someone, anyone, to have some interest in you on a sexual level. You've spent so much time fucking up your hormones by masterbaiting to fucked up shit that women no longer sexually interest you, leaving you as an empty, broken shell of a man, with no hope of furthering your lineage. You most likely work at a burger king, if you even work at all. You are the last of your bloodline. Wasting whatever time you have left shitposting about fucking a childrens cartoon character on Sup Forums. We all yearn for when you finally succumb to heart disease, you revolting, subhuman, annoying, degenerate.

no you can't, read up on the definition of futanari, you need both genitalia, female hyenas only have female genitalia.

>masterbaiting
someone didn't finish 3rd grade now did he?

also get mad, cuck

It has HIV

if you were a cartoon and the hyena wasn't then the roles would be reversed but the situation would still be the same. you can't fuck something one dimension lower than you.

no user, shes clean, her parents don't have it and shes a virgin

i was talking about what if either happened, not both at the same time.

Attached: BWIYxoVIAAAqog_.jpg (500x375, 28K)

>thinking finding a typo makes someones post invalid
>calling someone a buzzword like "cuck" = instant win
Kill yourself.

someone here is a bit miffed from the hyena, isn't he?

Attached: wrong-sex-change-surgery-photos (SRS).jpg (651x429, 28K)

La Blue Girl (ラ・ブルー・ガール) is considered futanari.

i don't listen to faggots, nothing you said was true, so i ignored it, want a tissue?

Attached: yeen2.jpg (862x894, 442K)

It was accidental, posted on the wrong thread, but now I might aswell make it a relt thread, fuck those retards with their braindead fat loser roleplay.

good for her
you can't claim the hyena is futanari because it has something resembling a penis, it has to be canon that its a penis, not female genitalia.

Attached: images - 2019-10-12T004652.525.jpg (500x344, 17K)

There's no reason, just fuck the hyena, then post on Sup Forums

first off, you mean gore thread, and second off, this will not take off in a hyena thread, there aren't many visitors as it is, but if you feel like you can post 146 images to cap the image limit, go ahead

Her "parents" are homosexual and raped her, so...

you don't decide whats canon and whats not user, and you certainly can't pull shit from your life experience.

This thread won't cap anyway, what are you talking about?
Rekt here = gore, nobody says Gore thread, either learn, or go back

Attached: d1da49c361c7e04a7c21245eaf10cd84e1c16164_hq.gif (450x450, 1.79M)

Is the hyena thing a tranny shitpost in disguise?

What Movie Is this from?

obviously you weren't an oldfag, so you won't know.
no, all female
the lion guard, watchtlg.netlify.com if you feel like giving it a try, its intended for 5 and up though so its not for everyone

No faggot, the rekt scene

Fuck the hyena, user. Fuck her so hard her legs tremble any time she has to stand up. Fuck her so hard she burns a metric fucking ton of calories. Fuck her so hard she has to stand up to take a shit for the next 2 weeks. Fuck her, user. You can do it. You can fuck the hyena.

Follow your dreams.

Because, If the Lord heeds my call, someone will invade your house and slit your throat over a cheap plastic necklace

It doesn't exist.

I really like The Lion Guard, and I'm not ashamed to admit it even if It makes me a faggot.