You have 10 seconds to name a better burger than Five Guys

You have 10 seconds to name a better burger than Five Guys.

Attached: hands, penny.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXEeMWCxyrQ&t=
imgur.com/PoYpGjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally any fucking hamburger in existance

I'm not helping you find a fast food joint user.

Ratatoulie

My shit, fried and sandwiched between two slices of whole wheat bread

Red Robin

Steak n Shake
Culvers
Wendy's
DQ

This.

mine

Burger King

The opened a dairy queen near me and its shit.

>You have 10 seconds to name a better burger than Five Guys.
Inb4 In N Out

Nope
Probably, home made burgers on a grill are better usually

Five guys has the best fucking fries

This 5 guys is over priced garbage

DQ is way underated. Simple, high quality burgers

>existance

The habit

Attached: [email protected] (1900x900, 202K)

50 guys.
In my ass.

Heisenburger's Uncertainty Principle

kek these pictures are getting more and more fucked

RIP Rich Piana

is the habit actually good?
I've had probably all the chains but this one

I rate it of equal quality as your shit in n out and gangbang

Only fags eat 5 guys.

i'm in a country with almost no mc donalds and kfc isn't even invented here, i don't wanna stand here and look at care free americans debating about the best burger

He could have just stopped lifting. Had me at the Icelandic supermodel he was trying to turn into a housewife.

How's hell buddy?

You spelled Checkers wrong.

Easily THE best burger for your dollar. Only way you get a bad one is if your cook literally steps on it.

fuck off. who cares what you think asshole.

Lol this faggot hasn’t even had McDonald’s. How does it feel that the bottom tier fast food isn’t even available to you?

FIVE guys is discordian and based

hidden in plain sight

Attached: HAIL ERIS.jpg (650x455, 114K)

Blakes lotaburger

That looks disgusting.

Micro Magic burgers.

go into five guys order a cheese burger. 20 minute wait, every god dam time.

Go vegan, dickheads

Done.

Attached: jakes-wayback-burgers.jpg (510x265, 40K)

Shake Shack

Never been

No, that's malnutrition you beta soy cuck.

John 12:25 kjv
>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXEeMWCxyrQ&t=

Attached: john-3-16-2.jpg (688x360, 46K)

Fatburger

confirmed by the goddess of chaos

Attached: 1540701644139.jpg (960x596, 106K)

Suck my cock. I’m gonna eat a nice burger for dinner.

White Castle

shisoburger.de

Attached: 1569476081434.jpg (680x680, 172K)

Wahlburgers

What kind of depraved lunatic do you have to be to read KJV?
ESV ftw.

Attached: 1571035236490.jpg (640x619, 90K)

Good lord those are disgusting but that minor detail doesn't stop me from eating 8 of them.

Is that Elijah Wood?

And only one Five Guys.
I rest my case.

>Steak n Shake near me closed down when I was a kid, but I have mostly find memories, still I’ve actually eaten five guys more recently than twenty years ago so I can’t say it’s better or worse
>Culver’s always makes me feel sick to my stomach about twenty minutes after eating their food. Good in the moment, though not worth the aftermath and not better than Five Gois
>Wendy’s is better for the price yes
>DQ is shitty fast food. No nicer way to put it, it’s low quality.
>just making yourself a burger at home. 10/10 who needs to pay someone to do something that you can do easily

Attached: 800F92B2-84AD-4134-85B6-1A7E236F2BF2.png (686x515, 395K)

It’s not that good, but it’s better than nothing. You’ve enriched me today

Pals is the absolute best, but 99% of people don't know what pals is

Is this food stamps in your state?

You're a fucking idiot who probably eats them ketchup only. Don't bother giving your opinion if youre saying the worst. Obviously you're not part of this American convo.

None of this shit tastes good to me anymore. It's too salty, sweet, or devoid of natural flavor. I went to cookout recently. The bun was stale, the beef taste was weak, the cheese was bland, the sauteed onions were gross. Even the fucking bacon tasted like a salt lick. They forgot to add the tomato.

The fries were too oily, they didn't have the right crisp and again too fucking salty...

I've gotten to the point where I only like cooking my own food and if I do, it's simple. Oddly, it seems like the only things I enjoy are steak or seafood, salad and soup. I love a good Pho, with the fresh bean sprouts, basil, beef broth, sans the intestines, etc.

I've also gotten into the habit of adding just a little msg and alcohol to everything, making sure it cooks down of course. It makes all the difference with marinades and soups.

I generally just throw a bunch of cooked and uncooked veggies toghether for the salad and add left over meat and homemade ranch. Hard to fuck that up really. No pasta or bread. Only brown rice or quinoa.

Exposed slut at

imgur.com/PoYpGjY

Attached: preview (1).jpg (1242x2208, 425K)

Good Buger home of the Good Buger

Burger Fi makes a way better burger than Five Guys. Five Guys has so much fucking grease on their burgers and their fries. I don't know how anyone can enjoy eating there then spending an hour on the toilet evacuating into a toilet that ends up looking like Deepwater Horizon exploded inside.

That's the great thing about white castle, you can eat exactly as much as you want. Will you fill up on three? Maybe four? That's all you have to eat. Exactly what you want. Eat one whole five guys burger and you are inevitably either too full or still hungry, depending upon your fatassness. You're never perfectly satisfied as you are with white castle.

Sounds like the cookout you went to was garbage. I've never had that problem.

Red Cow

Cool blogpost

The Habit

You probably went to some bullshit "cookout" in suburbia where your neighbor Chet "fired up the grill" and proceeded to make horrible BBQ on a unit he bought from the Skymall catalogue on his last business flight to Kirksville, Missouri.

I get all the hate this place gets, but being from upstate ny we don't have to many good burger joints, maybe shake shack whenever you come across one but for the most part 5 guys is the best around, at least in my area, not including crappy fastfood microwaved burgers.

You sir, are sane.

They dropped their ball game a long time ago.

/Thread

Contain idiot

Stupid

Del taco

Attached: charburger 3.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

BTFO

Probably true.
Wouldn't know. I don't live in cholo land.

Is there any meat in there?

The grease is the best part. Eat some fiber once a week and you wont have that issue

Thanks, it really was a terrible burger. I felt I had to just get that out there. Lol. It even had this weird metallic taste? It was strange. I didn't dare take it back cuz, well you know.
That's the only one in my area in Charleston. Maybe, Ill go back and just get a regular style burger and fries without the Cajun seasoning-thats generally what I prefer anyway. Five guys closed down in my area unfortunately.

What you're looking at gentlemen is Habit Burgers famous Double Charburger. Two thick beef patties divided by layers of melted American cheese, avocado, tomato, pickles, and caramelized onions, all sandwiched between to grilled buns.

Attached: charburger 2.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Your sisters fur burger

Bareburger

Five guys is not as good as the price or the hype suggests. Local joints have better burgers at better prices. It's not that it isn't good, just not THAT good

Fuddruckers

Not everyone is a little pussy with a bitch stomach. Are you an a 8 year old girl?

This

>Are you an a 8 year old girl?

You wish, neckbeard. Sorry to disappoint you like you disappoint your parents on a daily basis.

Texas Burger

Oh. Sorry. Didn't recognize it. I've been to Habit. It was shit.

Six Guys

Attached: 1564237921839.gif (304x376, 876K)

Buttfuckers.

I bet you can take on 6 guys.

best burger I ever had. Just up the street from you... in Romania

Attached: you-can-spot-this-from.jpg (550x321, 49K)

Cool beans, Eastern Blok.

Laguna Burger west of Albuquerque, in a couple gas stations off I-40. Five Guy's burgers are bland, only last 30 seconds, and don't come with green chile.

>standing
>at computer
>no major food chains
third world slumdog spotted

Attached: 1480893228895.jpg (625x626, 52K)

You’re scum

Becks prime.

/thread

Attached: DdaUMxfWkAIKHFF.jpg (1106x696, 169K)

Yeah, maybe so. It was off and not like I remember it a few years ago.
Thanks, not to say I don't like pasta and bread, but I'm really picky about it and don't like eating it everyday-mainly on a sandwhich every so often where it's not too much like a Delly sandwich and fresh or the pasta I eat occasionally, I don't like when it's just meaningless filler not Al dente.

But, yeah it reminded me of Sonic actually. Just fucking gross. It wasn't what I remembered.