Billie is the epitome of a self-righteous white vegan...

Billie is the epitome of a self-righteous white vegan. She thinks she knows how to save the rainforest better than the indigenous Amazonians, who I can guarantee you aren't vegan, not have they ever been. You can't be an effective environmentalist without deconstructing civilization and settler colonialism. Billie grew up in Highland Park, which is rife with vegan restaurants and grocery stores due to gentrification, which is essentially white hipster settler colonialism. Bear in mind that Highland Park is in SoCal, that is, Mexican land belonging to the Tongva people. That land belongs to Native peoples, hunter gatherers who hunted for their food, who have been living in harmony with nature for thousands of years. Greta Thunberg met with indigenous elders and listened to what they had to say, whereas Billie, in her audacious white savior arrogance, thinks a vegan diet, that is, a consumer lifestyle based heavily in industrial agriculture, which is incredibly harmful to the environment, can stop the rainforest burning. If Billie really cared, she'd use her privilege and her platform to get indigenous voices and opinions mainstream attention. Instead she tries to absolve herself through white vegan purity. How typical.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 2.08.51 AM.png (481x600, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0oYZUgwKYY
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCrqTL5STg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You actually know about this bitch? You just wasted your time like the dumb angry faggot you are.

Attached: 64guq.jpg (423x267, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u0oYZUgwKYY

This chick is such a tryhard faggot

She really doesn't have to try at all.

Her personality is cringe, especially that little blaccent she does when she's white as milk.

So who is more threatening to the basement incel brigade? Billie or Greta? They both seem to draw an undue amount of bitchy sniping.

Greta is at least intelligent. Billie is dumb as a fucking rock.

if only you knew how unimpeachable things really are

Attached: 1570704053959.gif (220x189, 148K)

Nope, that land belongs to the people of California.

*indigenous people

Kek I get where you're coming from but at least OP seems to recognize there's a problem and just thinks Billie isn't handling it correctly.

The hardline conservatives who hate on Greta just outright deny climate change a lot of the time and act like everything is fine.

Absolutely true.

she's 17 what's your excuse for being this retarded?

17 isn't young.

>Billie is the epitome of a self-righteous white vegan
>white vegan
>white

She's about as far from white as you can get by now.

She's white as white can be. She only puts on the gangsta shit in order to appeal to an "urban" audience.

Still wanna stick my peepee in her

Attached: 50670651_595739420849740_263747734912094415_n.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Nah, she fucks niggers. It's a sliding scale of being a nigger after that, she's a full blown nigger now.

Attached: 131LL1Xcurry.png (599x382, 422K)

Attached: UnequaledOccasionalEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif (510x510, 1.21M)

she loooves africans

They're friends and they did a song together.
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCrqTL5STg

>"friends"

Denzel needs to fix his mouth.

Is bbc part of a healthy vegan diet?

You tell me.

Waaaaaahhhhh. I woulda has a chance with Billie if not for the black guys.

i'm just wondering how far gone californians are.

I'm sorry.

Attached: SlowSpryBushsqueaker-max-1mb.gif (240x300, 858K)

stfu and go back to being a cuck faggot

Naw.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 14K)

I'm just waiting for her to turn 18 so I can see them tits besides that, I couldn't give a shit less about that stupid bitch or her trash music.. just want her to live long enough for them sweater puppets to show up on the internets

omg her mouth is even stretched to fit them