I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free

>I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free
Truer words have never been spoken...

fuck off yank

but you aren't even allowed to drink a beer outside on the street without a brown bag?

Imagine how shitty USA would be if we didn't have half if the nigger population incarcerated

Why are yuropoors hate American freedom so much? Is it jealousy?

>tfw had to sing this at school functions for months after 9/11
AND I STAND...UP

*CLAP*

on paper, but in many areas if you aren't acting over-the-top or hassling anyone most cops will let it slide

But you aren't free. No man is free.

>99% have no voice and are ruled by the 1%

Nice one kid

triggered yurocuck detected

>No man is free

goddamn kikes

Facts don't lie. You're slave to debt.

Dictators are rich and powerful, but even their power have limits. They still just a humans and they still is a part of society.

>muh statistics
pathetic

This is one of the absolute dumbest arguments I see commonly thrown around in the Internet

Enforcing the law does not contradict freedom. The truest sense of freedom requires that other people aren’t just allowed to infringe on your basic human rights whenever they want.

Our incarceration rates are so high simply because we’re a developed country with lots of niggers. Whites and Asians in the US are incarcerated at a rate that is completely typical of other 1st world countries.

thats some pure american autism right here

Fake news

>Enforcing the law does not contradict freedom.
Well, in fact, it does.

You have so many prisoners because your justice system is broken, inefficient and run for profit.

This to some extend

>calmly explain to european that America is the freest country on earth
>he bursts into TEARS

>America is the freest country on earth
There is Somalia on the map.

These look like graphs that I would post when I was a dumb teenager as a substitute of a real argument.

Inequality is neither an indication of freedom or lack of freedom. That requires a whole lot of context. You’d be far better off being poor in the US than middle class in communist Russia.

Perfect equality would be a literal hell. "Muh income equality" is nothing but a rhetorical device for those that know nothing about economics.

Stop using deceptive language that portray it as being 2 actual groups, you fucking Marxist.

Now that's a very curious time span and data set considering that the next 5 years saw a continuous growth. It's also curious considering that nowhere does it say what the disposable income is, which the personal savings rate is based upon, which would be of interests considering that it grew by roughly 9 trillion USD, an increase of 550%.

rolling

Huh, weird that the justice system only uses minorities to fuel this complex prison profit scheme.

Yeah, because incarcerating a nigger for a gram of weed really stops him in infringing your basic human rights.

One of those laws that is rarely enforced, but you might as well do it anyway since it’s barely an inconvenience.

If you get in trouble for not concealing alcohol, chances are you’re so absolutely wasted it’s obvious to everyone. It’s not like cops don’t know brown bags = alcohol anyway. If you can’t do something as simple as conceal your drinking, you’re probably not in any condition to do a lot of other things either.

Lol, do you actually know what the incarnation rate for simply possessing marijuana and having been charged with no other crime is in the US? It’s infinitesimally small.

Most drug arrests are marijuana related, but of the roughly 750,000 people who get arrested for a marijuana related offense each year, about 5% will actually see the inside of a prison, and only 1% of that 5% are there for simple possession. It takes extremely rare and unique cases for somebody to actually be imprisoned for simple possession. You’d have to do something like be a repeat offender of the same crime more than 3 times or something crazy.

>I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free
*patriot act appears*
*jails you indefinitely without cause or charge*

Bush did 9/11

>It's also curious considering that nowhere does it say what the disposable income is, which the personal savings rate is based upon

Hey Ahmed, 0% of any disposable income is 0% saved.

>dies from lack of access to healthcare
At least he lived free.

>I'm proud to be an American
Me too. I hope you had a good day, fellow american.