Incest thread. Bonus for story's and greentexts

Incest thread. Bonus for story's and greentexts

Attached: 1564539197406s.jpg (250x233, 6K)

I’ve got one if you want to hear it, but it’s gay. I’d be typing it ou so you’d have to bump it

My sister on the right

Attached: FB_IMG_15712564454872516.jpg (960x960, 592K)

Not op but bump

lol fuckin n00b

Attached: C6164DF0-48BE-44BA-9446-11EB00500668.jpg (750x499, 82K)

>Be me, 10 thru 12
>Have sister who is a year and a half younger
>She was somewhat of a tomboy back then and would sleep in the same bed as me and another younger sibling
>Remember feeling bummed out around that time because older sister and I no longer shared room so I didnt have access to her
>One somewhat early morning as I was thinking about this, I realized that younger sister was literally sleeping mere inches from me
>This was like a year or two before she hit puberty, I remember thinking to myself how pretty she was and then I got some ideas
>jackpot.exe
>Would do a little process: Wait for her to be asleep, poke her to make sure that she would not wake up, carefully undo the button in her panrs and bring her zipper down, go to town, and put everything back so that she wouldn't suspect in the morning
>I mostly focused on feeling her pussy because everytime I would touch her nipples she would move a lot and I was afraid she would wake up in the middle of the act
>There were four memorable moments I had with her
>The first time was one night that I went to bed disappointed because she was watching a movie with my other siblings and I realized that she wouldn't be coming to bed soon
>I fell asleep and eventually woke up in the middle of the night and noticed sister was laying next to me, sleeping
>To my surprise she was wearing a pair of shorts that were like swimming trunks minus the net and they fit her pretty big
>I recall positioning myself towards the bottom of the bed right below her legs
>I spread them a little bit and put my had through the leg of her shorts
>I felt her pussy through her underwear for what must have been 30 uninterrupted minutes
>It was very soft and it was softer in her slit area
>I remember having a full on erection then
>The smell of the cotton panties combined with the smell of her pussy sweat made me lose it
>Afterwards called it a night and went to bed

Cont?

my aunt and cousins

Attached: IMG_2977.jpg (1970x4000, 1.09M)

Niece.

Attached: 1562238320276.jpg (1080x1271, 173K)

>be me
>grow up with cousin for a good chunk of my life
>he was a nice kid and we were always two peas in a pod
>at around 10 his parents gets divorced and he goes with his mother up north
>don’t really see him again. Only during family events, and even that’s rare
>FF
>20. Go to Univ up north. Live on res building.
>two weeks in I see someone I thought I recognized as I walked to class
>it’s my cousin. He’s grown up a bit but I still recognize him
>he a bit looks different though
>he’s skinnier than I remember, with short cropped hair. Kind of has this goth aesthetic going on as well.
>pull him over and talk
>he seems genuinely happy to see me. He talks about how it’s his first year there and how he’s glad to see me
>I learn that he rebts in a house with several girls rather than living on res.
>we catch up a bit more and we decide to catch up more after classes

>couple of weeks pass and we become joined at the hip again. He talks about how his life has changed and I talk about mine.
>get his number and we text constantly
>eventually he invites me for a small party at his house with his roommates
>want to kind of see who his roommates are and possibly hook up with them, so I say yes.

I’ll continue if people are interested

Garbage.

Just stop dude...

You that’s two different people right user

yeah stop this is dumb

Continue

>The second and perhaps most memorable moment was one night that we were watching a horror tv show.
>It was pretty late, probably past 1 because the show itself began at 12am since it was like a special
>I was really into the show but forgot all about it when I realized sister had fallen asleep next to me
>I then followed my usual process, brought her zipper down, and put my finger through it
>I recall feeling her pubic area through her underwear and just thinking to myself that it was a bit hard and for a while I just let my finger roam
>Suddenly I remembered that pussies had slits and I was sure I hadn't felt hers yet
>I then let my finger wander down a bit until I felt the top of her pussy mound and right below that her slit
>That shit was very soft and when i pushed down a little bit with my finger, her body kinda twitched and she let out a quick snore
>I remember pulling out and just waiting for a few moments before building up the courage to try again, this time for a bit more
>I really wanted to actually feel her pussy but I felt that it was too risky to stick my whole hand through the waist of her pants and underwear
>She would have more than likely woken up and if my parents found out >theconsequenceswillneverbethesame.jpg
>Instead I stuck my finger through her zipper once more and reached to the top of her thigh, on the part where you put your legs in your underwear
>I slowly lifted her underwear with my finger and put it through
>Immediately felt her pussy and for a few good seconds my finger was resting on top of it
>More specifically the part where both lips meet
>Then I carefully sunk my finger in her slit and her pussy lips slowly separated
>I think I got to feel what must have been her clit because when i touched it she kinda moved
>Pulled out shortly after and I am not sure why but my finger smelled fucking awesome that night

>The third memorable moment was one night that we were watching movies with two other siblings in her room
>It was close to 11pm and we were all going to go to bed
>She instructed my two siblings two sleep on one bed and she would sleep with me on hers
>After a while she fell asleep holding a pillow in a somewhat fetal position
>shesuspects.png
>I removed the pillow carefully, waited, and then stuck my hand on the leg of her shorts, and put my finger through her underwear
>It was just as amazing as the previous time but this time I felt a little bit more of her pussy including her hole and I recall feeling her juices and just being very fucking hard
>Eventually I pulled out and smelled my finger once more but this time the smell was not pleasant
>I remember being so put off that I just went ahead and went to bed in my room
>In retrospect I should have just continued

>The fourth memorable moment was one night she was sleeping in a big bed with me and my siblings
>It was late and I was once again curious
>That night I couldn't reach her zipper because she was between my siblings and I was sleeping underneath all their legs
>She was also wearing khaki shorts so it was a bit hard for me to maneuver and so I had to be extra careful
>Luckily they were kinda big for her because her legs were skinny and as a result entire hand fit with a little bit of extra space
>I also had a trick up my sleeve
>That day we had been eating a type of candy that was a popsicle and the stick was like a small glowstick
>I remember reaching for a glowstick that hadn't been turned on, I cracked it, and then I carefully put my hand through the leg of her shorts
>She was sleeping with her legs semi folded and her shorts were kinda lifted and as a result I could kinda see her underwear
>After carefully maneuvering I reached the hole where the thigh meets the pelvis and carefully lifted/pushed her underwear to the side
>The glowstick was red but it provided me with enough light to be able to see her pussy slit
>I stared at it for a good minute and then she moved a bit so I pulled out
>Like a minute or two later she asked one of my younger siblings to move, in what I could tell was a voice from someone who was only semi asleep
>I was sure she was awake for most of it
>I shit bricks that whole night but thankfully she never spoke of it to anyone

>In fact, I think the experience might have confused her because we had a little thing going on for a while
>Like we would pretend to have sex while wearing clothes, I would touch her crotch area over her clothes, I got to see one of her developing boobs, I kissed her on the lips once, I kinda got to see her butthole, and I almost got to see her entire pussy as a trade-off for some candy, etc.
>Eventually we stopped doing things when I started paying more attention to girls in my junior high and soon after she did the same
>Never got another chance to do stuff with her, feel her, or see her
>I almost got a chance to see her entire body tho but that never worked out
>When she was 16 we had a restroom with a clear shower curtain, and I realized that I could put my phone under the door while she showered and record/photograph to hopefully get a general idea of what her body looked like
>I tried it out and I couldn't get the angle right so I got nothing the only time I tried it
>I vowed that I would succeed the next time but soon after the curtain was replaced and in 5 years I never got another opportunity like that
>However, a year ago I got to steal pic related from her phone
>Came buckets immediately after
>In the present our relationship is not that good, we dont talk about what happened and she is uneasy around me but otherwise she is a kind and caring person
>She's married now and I dont see her as often but I hope to one day see what she looks like under her clothes
>Perhaps I will accomplish that through a hidden camera, who knows

Attached: Screenshot_20191016-195131_Vaulty.jpg (1063x1917, 709K)

Attached: 1566775067843.png (2630x2282, 391K)

>she is uneasy around me

Well you molested her for years while she was awake man. Plus it’s obvious she saw your attempt to take a pic of her in the shower that’s why the curtain got changed that fast. Congrats you’re the family perv

Thanks for sharing user

bump

You mean niiiiice

cont?

That too.

Attached: 1563103732583.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

> Cousin (M) and I (M) used to play a lot during our teen years
> me 14, he 17 on day of occurrence
> constantly annoy the shit out of each other, but in a friendly way
> poking sides, wet willies, hitting with a banana in the face, the classic stuff
> also give self-deprecating dares to eachother
> stuff like "I dare you to rip the nastiest fart" with the darer having to endure the smell for example
> I dare cousin to give me the nastiest wet willy when I least expect it
> couple of these dares go by
> his turn "I dare you to moon me"
> flash my ass into his face
> look behind to see his reaction
> notice a face as if he's plotting something
> before I even think of pulling my pants up, he puts his finger into his mouth and then swiftly into my ass and yells WET WILLY!!! like an autist
> out of surprise I shriek a bit and clench my butt
> his finger presses my prostate for like half a second before it slips out due to the clench
> never felt anything like that before
> try it again with my own finger in the shower that night
> discover the male g-spot more and more by the day

Idk if it counts as incest but he really dented my sexuality in .5 seconds...

my sister

Attached: 31530954_169573183838.jpg (646x500, 97K)

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times. She was staying with me and my gf for a couple weeks but she had a cast on one arm and a brace thing on on the other wrist so she couldn't physically do it herself. Wasn't overtly sexual but was still honestly kinda fun

You've been posting this for years. I see you finally just added the line about the cast/brace to the original post now.

"oh ive seen this story before"

giggity

yuppp

It's always been the same story. Dont know why you think it hasn't. Its the basis of the story. I don't really care though.

You need to get over it. Nobody cares anymore.

Want more?

Yep.

100%

Anyone got the stories posted on infinity chan?

Glad you like her, she's even more amazing in real life.

Attached: 1570187183447.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

I jerk on my stepdaughter, i fantasy about strangers, who gangbang her infront me...

Attached: w_46b08024.jpg (540x720, 85K)

Would love to fuck her she looks tight

Oh yes, use her like a fucktoy

Attached: ckNXQ5niS_c.jpg (720x540, 79K)

age?

Attached: IMG_20191011_061530.jpg (550x960, 147K)

dear god i bet

-16?

Ever do anything?

Huge slut too.

Attached: 1570187506315.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

Just fill her up like a cum dump

ever sniffed her panties?

Done a lot more, again, she's a slut.

what else have you done?

Cum in her food, hold her ass while she cleane windows, jerk infront her while she sleep

Attached: w_d03e5317.jpg (720x478, 46K)

well yeah she posts these photos

All the way.

damn, greentext?

I need watch how she cry while strangers rape her mmm

Attached: Q_qzQqZK6PQ.jpg (540x720, 74K)

Not much to it and I'm not good at writing them anyways, she was over for a pool party with friends and was being touchy so I reciprocated, we eventually got alone and I pulled out my cock and she gave me a BJ. She didn't mind me going rough. Friends left and fucked her in her bed.

greentext

fuck keep posting her

Use the tears for lube tbf after I've fucked her mouth be enough spit on my cock anyways

Her young tight body make me mad, i want dp her, once i harass her cummed pics Frome fake account it was so hot! She be scare and shame all day long)

Attached: w_84a984dd-1.jpg (540x720, 169K)

Stepdaughter. She’s the only reason I’m still married.

Attached: 207E5FC1-8E85-4D70-A2E5-8F67A1B4A89A.jpg (597x1274, 182K)

More

Attached: BAE7D455-7E6F-43EA-8633-B515DBCE8998.jpg (706x997, 210K)

Whore

Hope you get some benefits from her

sister

Attached: 7620fbe195.jpg (1534x2048, 772K)

Attached: A3F61AC0-01CC-469E-B739-873439BB3335.jpg (670x965, 168K)

Shevlooks like she'd enjoy but ssy no to seem innocent

Buttfucked my cousin in church basement. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-141531_Chrome.jpg (1080x1797, 819K)

Get plenty of dirty thongs to sniff

Attached: 8E965E91-7556-45BB-8D59-2D61115725C9.jpg (546x1299, 247K)

Bump

what kind? lace?

From Australia? Some familiar looking places in some of the photos you've posted that's all.

Pantie pics?

Young cumslut

Attached: w_52a28f1e.jpg (720x478, 121K)

I bet she'd beg for more afterwards

Some lace. I don’t have pics but I can get some tomorrow

Her dirty panties smell so good.

Attached: F2B2B26B-A574-4332-B740-F3A3C4C04C33.jpg (745x948, 193K)

Do you cum on them?

I want harass her more, but she delete all sotial network after it((

Attached: Alex_3.jpg (538x720, 70K)

Attached: CIMG5332.jpg (540x720, 73K)

my mom wears yogapants generally and some of them are really thin when she bends over her panty becaome clearly visible and she unawares of those staring eyes

also imagine her with my bullies and friends who she really hates them

i dont know but those two things make me rock and fapping mostly thinking those situations

Attached: CIMG1592.jpg (720x540, 76K)

this looks like the shitty apartment complex i lived across the street from in Garland.

Tell a story of you harassing her

Attached: IMG_4398.jpg (540x720, 158K)

Fuck yeah. In her lotion too

Attached: 3D375D5F-5F46-4F0F-A20D-3AF02B887FF2.jpg (750x1104, 198K)

In Spokane?

Same. I imagine my friends gangbanging my mom all the time. So hot

Nice maybe one day in her

underrated post

Texas

nudes?

Attached: IMG_20160402_185040.jpg (475x720, 78K)

I made friends with her on social networks, then began to talk about how cute she was, to flirt, and then sent a lot of pictures with cumtributes and cocktributes from different men, told her that she was a small bitch and everyone was jerking off on her on the planet, also sent her a couple of stories where she starring and where her hard fuck

Attached: e19A8NmE-hQ.jpg (540x720, 76K)

so cute

Attached: IMG_20160406_220309.jpg (209x720, 25K)

Attached: IMG_20190110_214914_312.jpg (960x1280, 156K)