Which state/city has the most qt, non-ratchet Latinas?

Which state/city has the most qt, non-ratchet Latinas?

Attached: b524552.jpg (3024x4032, 886K)

Bump

Bump

Bump

Attached: 766ydvcp1ml01.jpg (1536x2146, 182K)

Houston TX

More of her??

definitely texas

I thought that was the ratchet Latina capital of the country

Hippie soles

Bump

Attached: 1567346964044.jpg (801x1200, 116K)

Thought that was L.A

Jersey has well adjusted latinas

Attached: 97A8BEC0-0C24-4CDF-8A17-E221F1709125.jpg (750x934, 189K)

Maybe in 1992
Houston's ghetto Latinas are the worst because they try as hard as possible to be black

True, there are a lot non degenerate Latinas in the Jersey suburbs

I was going to say the same exact thing about LA. Your right times have changed. Do see that shit Alot more around Houston. And I noticed Cali has cleaned up around early 2000s. Now Florida Latinas that's some fake plastic

Florida Latinas range from ratchet as fuck to super rich and classy.
And at least LA hood Latinas in 1992 had their own style, it wasn't like the wannabe black thing going on today

>Jersey
>stopped reading

Attached: 1450910878905.jpg (990x600, 77K)

What shithole state do you live in

I blame the music of today.

Somewhere that’s not Jersey, thank god

Ghetto rap music has been very popular since the late 80s

I don't like NJ at all as a state but there are plenty of nice educated Latinas there

Guess New Jersey is the answer.
Guess it's because I rarely hear any about Latinas being high in the population there. After all it is up north and just like cocaine quality.... stepped on. Adios!

I ment mumble rap shit they keep twerking on to in insta. Never heard a bitch listen to nwa Ice-t and Nas back then.

I guarantee you’ve never been here. Newark isn’t the whole state.

Somebody here hates women acting black. No wonder we taking your woman also. Fuck an educated bitch I need me a ghetto ride or die hoe

Ghetto girls only like ghetto uneducated guys

This.

Why do Latina feet smell so good?

Don't give a fuck I 5 baby momas and counting.
Your ass will be lucky just to have a child.

You're a brainlet

Muh dick

He said non ratchet

>i get 0% of my paycheck

Any hoe from 'H Town' is the worst

Oh Ok then that very small percentage of Latinas that lives in Tokyo, Japan doesn't that sound like the most obedient submissive most qt, non-ratchet Latinas for you?

Who says I made money the legal way.
Nigga I'm a G! A Mack daddy ghetto supastar I got fans around the world

H Town
More like H Ground to me

Am I right ladies?

Attached: Screenshot_116.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Soo...he was behind of all that...

Attached: 7791570616096826.jpg (1564x1201, 89K)

You should had kept typing more random bullshit down you could had been there with the Navy Seal copypasta.

Thank you kanye, very cool!

The white ones are fine, right?

>thinking you have to be subservient to not be ghetto

Troll

Miami, Florida - Only in the high dollar areas. The best part is you compete against a bunch of metro pseudo-fags caught up in that machismo shit.

LATINAS.... THE COCKROACHES OF AMERICA

When I lived in Melbourne/Viera Florida there was beautiful beaners everywhere. Milfs jogging, teens walking to gas stations or wherever , gorgeous women at pretty much any of the nearby beaches. If I wasnt such a pussy myself 95% of the time and actually put in effort then I like to think I could have found some action

Latina (Or really like the carribean/cuban blend) women have that ass man, and it looks so good... and then they hit like 26 - or have a kid - and they suddenly look like their mothers. Like reverse asian ageing.

Its probably just from lack of exposure, but I cant fucking tell how old the girls are when they look good. I could be throwing a dart at a dart board between 15-25, they are like frozen in time.

OP said “ratchet” like a millennial nigger

Said the GenZ kiddo who cant even buy smokes.