User

user,
how do you feel about the meaningless of existence ?

Attached: 1571259042979.jpg (1365x2048, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing. if you truly believe that existnece is meaningless would mean what you think is meaningless. so nothing.

i feel pretty good about it

idk I’m just here to jack off to loli hentai

Indifferent

If you do important things, you are immortal. Since our lives are so short, we practically don't even exist, you're nothing but memories. Make those memories powerful and you'll never die. People like Genghis Khan and George Washington are immortal.

I'm a Finnish styled Animist so that's more to the extent that people are sway to much larger machinations.

IE we're the atoms that didn't make up Saturn.
IE We aren't the ancestors which are talked about as Karma.
IE There are spirits interacting near but beyond our perception.
IE Nothing can be meaningless because it all operates as functions derived by something else.

I really don't care.

this sums it up for me

I used to think of it as making life pressure free. No matter how bad I fuck up it doesn't really matter.

My theory is that women need and crave men in their life for stability and security.

Without a man in their life, women become erratic and frightened. They suffer an identity crisis. Like the woman in OPs picture.

The lack of a man causes them to do nonsensical, self-destructive things for attention.

>being this desperate to validate your own existence

No one will ever want you, and no one will ever suffer from not having you.Deal with it.

Except not really, they are dead

actual lol.
did you burn out one of your last 2 brain cells thinking that one up?

He's not completely wrong.

This is just what terrible women are like.

>straightens her hair
>light-skin "black"
>does some tribal handprint thing
>claims to be "black"
>has lost her identity, culture
>is for all intents and purposes white
>calls her friends "my nigga", preaches about blackdom
>undereducated Podunk retarded whites call her a nigger

She's in an impossible place.
>

Attached: 725878100.gif (200x155, 194K)

>I really hope people talk about in my death.
>Because of course that matters to me.
>When I'm dead.
Nihilism.

Attached: IMG_5281.jpg (1365x2048, 384K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

I make my own meaning.

Attached: 1-_The Chad Proclamation.png (264x258, 56K)

I actually did.

Attached: a4c.jpg (600x796, 139K)

These are good examples but our lives are meaningless when we ascribe meaning by our sense of self which ultimately comes to affect things we don't know nor care about.

Single girl identity crisis detected. Shave half your head and get some more nose rings and tattoos.

It’s not a significant thought anymore now that I’m out of college, I don’t smoke weed and “think” about living. I live and let the experience do the talking. First off life has meaning or “utility” otherwise it wouldn’t be so integral to our world as well as many others across the universe. But I don’t see this as necessary insight. Meaning of your existence to yourself is more important and entirely up to you to embark on.

That's what I was saying. Animism is about harmony.

im ok with it
;3

That mutt is hot as fuck