Pre Thread for the Walking dead Final

Pre Thread for the Walking dead Final

What did you think of this season ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stream here at 9 pm

Filthycasuals DOT tv

Worst season yet. NOTHING has happened this season apart from Glenn and Abe dying.

Negan is a fucking meme, total disappointment.

Even Season 2 on the farm was better than this.

Negan is a great character but other than that the season was meh. I really don't know what I want from this series anymore. I'm starting to not care about Rick or the group anymore. Seriously, what's the endgame for this series? Will they just run into a different rival gang after killing off the saviors?

yeah season was meh as fuck.

>preparing for (((war)))
>talking
>talking
>the attack is ready to start
>episode is over and the announce the next one for October

They stopped giving a fuck.

Dyke island was a terrible episode, still doing bait and switch with "dead"characters, cgi deer, that time a zombie died to a chest wound.

I binged watched season 1 to 6 and this is the worst season in terms of quality. I don't know why they're so cheap when it's the most watched drama and even beat football in ratings with the season 7 premiere.

I heard they have ideas for like 15 seasons

Oh god, the deer. Why did you have to remind me.

nothing is going to happen

I thought season 3 was the worst. This season at least has some tension thanks to Negan and the saviors. Most of the time I was on edge thinking he was just gonna bash someone unexpectedly, like Eugene.

Episode 1 was kino and the one with Morgan losing it was ok too. Rest was garbage.

>"What now?"
>"Now we fight."
>Screen turns black.
>See you next season

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4

Wow, no one gets killed.

>everything that happened between glenn getting lucille'd and this episode has been complete filler

SHUT UP CUNT

You're a fucking pleb. Season 3 is the second best season by far because it's the first and only one to actually show how hellish life is like in the apocalypse. Alexandria was the worst thing to happen to the series since it completely eliminated the survival aspect of the show and just made it a soap opera with the occasional zombie.

/r/ing the fan-reaction webm

I desperately want this show to remind me why I ever liked Rick or Daryl or any of the other characters because right now I hate everyone other than Negan.

at least the comic is good. Comic Rick is based.

Comic Negan is 10/10.

SPBP

Where the fuck did Carl get an FAL out of? And why the fuck did they give such a cool gun to a one eyed kid?

>you now remember that pointless hospital community story arc that they wasted a season on

Why was the premiere so much better than the rest of this season? Acting, directing, writing, even Negan's acting/portrayal, everything was of much higher quality than the rest of this garbage.

>not liking based Eugene episode
Get some taste.

>take out the junkyard retards or at least have them talk like regular people
>fix the fucking CGI
>more Negan in the second half

Just those three things and this season would have at least been tolerable

The show feels like a parody of itself now.
>Lesbian island
>CGI deer
>Autistic garbage people
>Super armor zombie
>Cutting down a herd using a rope
>Little to no blood and gore when a human is killed
>Carol being a bitter hermit
Did they waste all of their kino on the Premeire?

That was literally 3 episodes. The rest of season 5 was pretty good.

Why does Rick even for a second think that Junkyard Group is even going to uphold their side of the bargain for a second? He literally met them and went "yeah these niggas seem 'ite, let's give them guns - this can't fuck us at all"

someone post the webm of carol killing zombies by holding a pole from a tree

what the fuck are producers doing this season

To build you up to like Rick once more when he become absolutely base again.

What do you call this haircut again?

He doesn't have a choice in the matter. Every other community told him to go fuck himself.

Ugly as fuck.

why doesn't rick and his core group just leave in 2-3 cars? why put up with all that bullshit? they literally can hop in some cars and drive away and never have to deal with negan again.

>"oh shit Negan just killed two people who were literally my family, I'm going to have to eat humble pie and literally be a bitch for him"

>"actually no lol I found my nuts again let's fucking kill this faggot"

How will the show deal with two Daryls running around?

Daily reminder

Stream here Live at 9 pm.

Currently streaming Hidden Figures and then Rick and morty new episode " yes ep 1 is out"

Filthycasuals
.tv

If you have to ask you're probably too retarded to understand the answer.

Can someone summarize the plot progression briefly to explain what's actually changed from season 1 to now?

I'm sure characters are developed a bunch but even a character focused series needs some sort of purpose right? I mean if you take out the zombie gimmick would it change much at all?

Are they looking for a cure? Are they losing or winning the battle to restore humanity? I want to try to get into this but I need to know that there's a point in getting invested in the characters or whether it's just going nowhere

they're probably killing dwight off

after season 2, every season is a literal rehash of the previous ones

rick and his friends try to survive against some bad guys. and they kill a few zombies along the way.

"The Moe, long in the back"

9pm what timezone you cunt

Season 2 antagonists are a bunch of "lol I forgot about them", Season 3 and 4 was a warlord in a puffer jacket and an eyepatch and some rapey nutcases, Season 5 was cannibals, retarded policemen and furries. Season 6 was Negan at an angle of 45*. Season 7 is Negan at an angle of about 20*.

East. Live. in 2 hours.

it's been the same damn time, for this whole season, and the past 7 seasons.

9pm EST
2hours from now

>he calls himself a fan of the walking dead
>he doesn't pour a 40 out every Sunday for based T-Dog
>people STILL don't know season 2 was the best
>best zombie moments before they went CGI bullshit
>jogging zombies
>actual tension
>Daryl being funny and cool
>based shane

>we wuz surrounded n shiet

How do zombies manage to sneak up on people when they're always growling?

tsk tsk, if only you watched film theory, sister channel of game theory, on youtube.

you'd have the answer to that and more.

So they made a really diverse and somewhat interesting cast but they kind of thought that would be enough to do the rest of the work?

I don't like zombie shit but it's weird that whenever people talk about this show, zombies are not mentioned.

Remember when the walkers could hold objects and open doors?
Good times

Wish more characters got their heads smashed in tbqh.

Tara, Rosita, Sasha, Daryl, Carl; they all should have got their heads smashed in. The last four because they deserved it, and the first one because she's the most annoying forced character in the show.

Generally less time spent doing bs and more shit characters dying.

Comic Rick-Supremely Based
TV Rick-Sometimes a total cuck, sometimes a total psychopath.
What went wrong?

Bad writing. Limited budget.

>prison still loaded with supplies and seeds for farming maybe even overgrown with crops
>appears to be filled with zombies and has a knocked down fence to ward off other survivors
>road definitely clear back as they made the journey once
Load up, go back to the prison, do the blood trick and kill the zombies, dig a moat, and live happily ever after while Megan ruins the east coast.

Remember when walkers could move the plot forward?

It was the rail for a road sign. She would have difficulty lifting it.

Didn't they start migrating north towards D.C. or some shit? After Eugene continued to blow smoke out his ass?

I could be wrong, and could use clarification if so, but I don't think they're remotely near the prison anymore.

I don't think anyone in this thread actually watched the show

they're in alexandria, near DC. where many politicians and such live instead of living in DC proper.

There's nothing in the show to watch.

I WANT MILK MOMMY

I want to FUCK Enid

only watched live a couple times cause the shows shit, but thanks senpai

The "just fuck my shit up up up"

>Baby born fine.
>Dies in the night.
>Picks him up to feed him in the morn.
>OUCH!
>Ignoble end to last farm person.

The Great Britain

>Daryl being funny and cool

I legit cannot remember a moment where Daryl did anything amusing or memorable. The love for his character is so fucking beyond me at this point. I'll have to re-watch season 2 to find some cool Daryl moments I guess.

>hungry skelly mode
Sorry I like meat

>What did you think of this season ?
Inconsequential snooze-fest

He's the brooding powerful man, for the ladies.

What the fuck is a newborn going to bite her with

Wait, this is the last episode of the season?
This has been the worst season so far, I'm used to nothing happening in TWD but the previous seasons at least had some build up towards the end.

sry didn't mean to be rude.

The half-bowl.

IM HYPE AS FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

>enacts
see you october

by 85 mins they mean 2 hr episode?

Yes.

lol no, that's including commercials

oi if you lads wanna watch it and shitpost at the same time go to suptv

I find myself oddly attracted to her

Streaming with 2 streams at hostef different servers for max safety from interruptions in suptv dot org and suptv dot org slash walking

was this cringekino?

>bootsy mixed with ryan

who and who?

NEW

>marathoned where I left off from the garbage kids
>nothing memorable
It's been meh

She looks like a female version of Nate Diaz

>female

>Rick helps Michonne up a tree
>hangs there casually for a minute
The fuck?

Trees are a monkey's natural habitat

Post your drinks niggers

Also post a drinking game

He was genuinely a good character in the first 2 seasons. Just look at his introduction scene.

Then he became "le fan favorite MUH DARYL" so the writers started pandering to his teenage girl fanbase and made him into an emo faggot who cries all the time. This season has been the worst for him yet. He barely even acts like a human being anymore. Just mumbles and reacts angrily to things.