I WANT OUT OF THIS COUNTRY

I used to be patriotic,now I completely hate this country and all that it represents.

I am well educated,with very good english and a developing spanish,that is ready to be assimilated in whatever country he migrates to.

Anyone with info,please tell me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

expatsblog.com/articles/1251/the-5-min-guide-on-how-to-emigrate-to-uk
uscis.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off and die you filthy roach

unnecessary rudeness

dont come here mudshit

>mudshit

I hate islam far more than you ever could

i'd go for spain then hitch a ride to us here if possible

If you're secular you can come here m8

expatsblog.com/articles/1251/the-5-min-guide-on-how-to-emigrate-to-uk

yes,I think I would easily get used to the USA

I mean everyone knows your country,it would not be an alien experience for me

Go fight your war, coward.

> all those "dead american" threads
> all those shitposts about how your going to rape your way across Germany and Europe
> all those shitposts about how turkey could defeat any European nations if it wanted to
> all those shitppsts about the Russian pilots they shot down
> all those shitposts about how Turkey would join the EU any day now

> Country literally burning to the ground
> "I speak good English and want to leave"

Get sprayed with Raid, roach.

Fuck off Roach scum you stay and die in your shithole

Said this in another thread but basically stay and fix your own country you useless roach.

Come to America, we still have some kebab in the fridge.

I heard NZ has VERY strict policies

would I even be accepted?

Get into a country, change your name to a Spanish/Italian one then abandon anything you have toward religion/Turkey.

Bolivian girls crave roach dick

Try a non-white non-europa country you disgusting fucking turkroach

>I hate islam far more than you ever could

You can come here.

You're not wanted.
Your people keep talking shit about us.
Go infest some other Muslim country.

Just go out onto the street bro, Erdogan will protect you, just protest and the soldiers will go away :^)

But seriously, Europe will be on mega high alert for Turkish immigrants now, I hope you can find a new home. I can't really help, but a rich country like Germany, Sweden, etc. would be best. But perhaps choose a country that's easier to get into first and then move to another, Spain probably has poor border controls. Once you're in an EU country it's a lot easier to get travel to another.

Fucking Sven REEEEEEE

your credentials, education and shit. Do you know where Singapore is?

I have some space behind my dresser, but i don't think the ants would welcome roaches so easily. Though you did say you could assimilate, how many times your own weight can you carry?

I knew the geographical place on atlas of all countries (except very small islands) since I was 9

is english used in daily life in singapore?

dunno brah, first you have to go full fedora and completely assimilate without enforcing any ethnic tradition on your children to be.

thats another problem since the second generation has a problem to integrate due to the identity crisis they undergo and searching for roots usually in the homelands.

as far as i know ppl who come from a muslim background might integrate but their children are the true hazard.

ur only option is to embrace a life of hedonism somewhere in the 1st world, never have kids and work and pay taxes.

Mby worst case be a cuck n marry a single white mother and pretend to be their father.

Currently, anywhere but europe.
Depends greatly on your credentials, too.
You could search for it right now and you'd have a lot of choices, but most working permits require you to have a university or equivalent degree or an equivalent expertise in field
Are you a high school reject?

>Roach wants to leave because Islam losing power in Turkey

FUCK OFF, WE'RE ALL FULL, GO SELF-SPRAY WITH RAID.

NO.

WE ARE ALSO FULL.

Stay put. We dont want you

Fuck off roach

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ANYWHERE

You can come live with me, free room and board and food.

You'll just have to be my sex slave is all.

Fuck off

Border's closed.

Go to germany. Lots of your fellow turks there.

This.

Go to the nearest army blockade, ask for a spare rifle and start blasting towelheads.

No fuck you.

frig off

You have to apostate first.

>You can only go to gas.

> developing spanish

Literally why? Are you planning on getting into the lawn mowing industry?

Then get out in the street and help the military crack some Erdogan loyalist skulls. Become a legendary roach.

WELCOME TO AMERICA

If you shoot a nigger dead, we will literally make you an honorary white like the ZimZam

We like Turks in Puerto Rico because of Mermahmet and Fatmagul, you would be treated like Brad Pitt if you are attractive enough.

fuck off kebab, we are closed to you

I sincerely hope you are burned alive by your military. Just stay the fuck out of my country you goddamn filthy roach.

DIE DIE DIE

praise kek

the coup is a lie mate

I would have happily murdered a couple of çomars if it were not a lie

Just say your grandparents were banished from here or something and you want to come back.

Fuck off Roach, you wave your shit flag around all the time, but as soon as someone takes out a can of Raid, you want out

Instead of running away, why not try to fix this problem, stop coming to ours! you have a country! fix it!

>turkroach
>instinctually wants to run

poetry

Argentinaya get.

How is it a lie, what do you mean?

> all those shitposts about how turkey could defeat any European nations if it wanted to
and turkey defeats itself kek

they were, but from Romania

I have no idea about life in Romania

Oh, hey! Wouldya look at that? Another muslim running away from his nation instead of fighting to make it better. Get fucked, you scum

You're full of shit then. You're just a cowardly Erdogan pig licker.

I feel you bro. Come to Poland. But srsly dont be muslim

Don't mind those edgelords they just need some of their boyfriends' cum

Come here dude

Fuck off Ergodan

Then you must take matters into you own hands.

BE THE LONE WOLF HERO WE KNOW YOU CAN BE!

>the coup is a lie mate

I knew the jews were up to something.

it is not a coup if 500 soldiers with some tanks,choppers and jets close off two bridges for show and then have pretend clashes with '''''loyalist''''' forces

It's not a muslim country for one.

Do you mean it was staged by erdogan ?

Are you Anzu?

cools, go to Europe bro. I wish you a safe journey.

Swim to the middle of the ocean.
>I hate islam far more than you ever could
welp, that's a good start. Now fix your shit country and stay there.

Are you grill

Try south america. No one will care about religion or skin color, in fact, you might get some extra respect as a foreigner from (almost) europe.

fight for your country you fucking faggot
god I hate you and every """"""refugee""""" and migrant that runs away the moment things get rough

definitely.

I have perfect running water,electricity,and internet.

this is no coup,it is staged by erdoğan to root out the gulenists and the kemalists in the army in an indirect sense

>implying

This is what i thought i would be.

But then explain why is erdogan blaming fethullah gulen when the army said via TRT they want to make Turkey secular again ? (fethullah is an islamist)

You can join us, if you go through our scanning. But I'd invite you over, wanna act in a film?

How do you feel, friend? I am afraid.

yes, in South America, you will be beheaded no matter the religion!

>this is no coup,it is staged by erdoğan to root out the gulenists and the kemalists in the army in an indirect sense
In all seriousness, this is interesting. I've been wondering: why now?

Then go kill muds, you can get away with it now

This, if you're Anzu feel free to come stay with me but otherwise fuck off we're full

I worked with a Turkish guy. He had a PhD in chemical engineering. I didn't work directly with him, but I had lunch with him just about every day. He told me that he hated Turkey and if he didn't still have family there he would never go back.

If you want to come here and feast on burgers, guns, and freedom. This is the place to start uscis.gov

>Fleeing when things get hard.
Fix your own god-damned country, roach! Don't come here until you've cleaned up your people's mess.

Fuck, that's actually kind of brilliant. Is Erdogan not a roach? If he gets rid of all descenters in the military then the current regime will never be overthrown.

Either way, go out and crack some skulls. Take a few loyalists down.

Sorry bro, your kind have already pissed far too much into the Austrian gene pool. We really don't need any more of you.
Please keep to your own race and try fixing your own country. Thanks.

Fuck off we're full

Pick up a rifle and fight you goddamn faggot.

Then why aren't you whining on Sup Forums instead of killing AK faggots right now?

Just stay where you are, you fucking retard, and go help the soldiers against those pig cops and all the stupid civilians who still help that ISIS lover of Erdogan.

Try Iran bruv

Probably not Europe ey

You're welcome here, all the turks i've met have been really nice people

Colombia's has been steadily going down, it's like 25 now.
And there's still Panama, Costa Rica, Chile, Ur gay which are safe.

because he wants to give citizenship to 3 MILLION syrians, and people were really against that.
this theater is being played now because even his own loyal followers started to criticise him,which had NEVER happened before;

now he will unironically be 'elected' supreme president

Im going usa as soon as airports are open

Fuck islam
Fuck turkey

Btw can i find a job here easily? Im computer engineer

I heard Turks in Austria were the worst diaspora we have, even worse than German turks

I am sorry you associate me with these people

>we

You fuck off, Turkanon said he/she hates islam, is well educated, and speaks English. That's better than most natural born liberals in this country.

eat shit

Fuck off, we're full. Go to Canada.

Are you a girl?