What's the worse thing you've ever done user?

What's the worse thing you've ever done user?

Attached: 8d5e813.jpg (460x650, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm here, aren't I?

We're on Sup Forums. And I might have hit a bit worse.

Exist

shit in a glass

listened to billie

When I was a NEET I used to piss in water bottles and binge watch anime without eating

Sad times

I'm a neet right now but never went that far

Having sex with my stepdad, that night still haunts me

details

discord
-|-||-||-||-|-
.gg/6RSHN8K

Soo...he was behind of all that...

Attached: 7821570616126077.jpg (1560x1154, 147K)

no

discord
-|-||-||-||-|-
.gg/6RSHN8K

Cheated on a girlfriend when I was younger twice before ‘randomly’ ending things, met one guy at night in his car and had another two come over when she was gone. Felt bad after the first time.. but he was an older white guy with a small cock, I wasn’t satisfied. After getting spitroasted by two long black dicks, I knew I couldn’t go on with her

Got drunk after a breakup at a friend’s house, took off my pants and sat face down ass up on his couch while he went to the bathroom. I just wanted any connection.

hope your a chick

shit in my sisters pillow case while she was at summer camp

Attached: boolin pepe.gif (248x203, 96K)

Like I would say it aloud. Shit fuck off that kinda stuff is the sin we spend our lives trying to atone for that forces an immaterialistic wisdom. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I said a swear word

how did that happened?
did your mom find out?
he didn't rape you did he?
your ok now right?

Ripped the mattress tags off of every mattress I’ve ever owned.
All of them.
No ragrets.

Absolutely Nothing.

Attached: 1568500561386.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Made a girl drive 5-6 hours to see me only to cancel last minute so I could go on a date with another girl.

Catfish man, is that you?

I buy my little sisters best friend (age 16) juul pods in exchange for sexual favors

The worst thing? There was that time I sold my favorite (only) finger ox to someone here on Sup Forums. Have never been able to find a decent replacement since then.

Haha my friend made a girl drive 8 hours to fuck her and made her leave right after. You both savages.

>be me
>a total fag
>takes hormones to be pretty
>completely backfired

I should’ve never been a fag if I knew I was going to be an ugly chud. Now I look like a baby faced retard..

Absolute fucking madman

Show pics

Also spit on the sidewalk once.

Heheheh i fuked ur mum

getting attached to people on the internet

Sat in a college class for months on end half-assedly talking to this chick that kept hitting on me. She asked me for my snap, and kept messaging me late at night with shit like "heyy" but i'd always just keep to talking about classes. I'd be the only person she talked to in class and eventually by like the second to last week of class she just gave up. I just wasn't interested and didn't want to tell her

Attached: iuY8OT78ZJ.jpg (320x366, 20K)

Tried to be happy

sometimes I put compost in the waste bin

I seriously considered killing my oneitis’s bf. Even going so far as to find out where he lives and figure out his routine

fucked my girlfriends best friend two weeks before we started seeing each other officially. It was nye and we were mad fucked up. In short i got her pregnant, she never told her boyfriend she cheated and for the past 4 years she’s been raising my son as his. Occasionally the five of us are in a room together and if i could only capture the look on our faces to show you how awkward it is.

Also i’m pretty positive others have noticed how much he looks like mE

I killed someone.

used to use my moms sex toys when she wasn't home. was almost caught a few times. squirted all over her bed since i always used her toys in her bed as her window had the view of the parking lot so i could keep watch
for her car to avoid getting caught, she noticed the wet spot but assumed the cat peed on her bed. eventually i grew up and moved out, now i have my own sex toys but theyre the same or at least similar to what my mom had. feels creepy and wrong but theyre the kind of toys i like best/am most used to

guy here my friend had her bag at my place and sje had a dildo in it i was tempted to us it but there were ppl here so i didn't

clogged up a taco bell toilet knowing the plunger was right in the stall i was using

Attached: 1563843423971.jpg (562x504, 58K)

Next time invite her for double the fun. Sharing's caring.

Recently accidentally found a video of a nnmodel (9/10) that had a bubble butt, it was just a video of her posing for the camera but they camera focused only on her ass. Im really only into thick women but seeing a perky ass like that was too much. the tag attached to the video exposed me to the real shit, and I was too turned on at the time to not look for a second. its crazy seeing awful shit like that when the girls seem into it. finally found a video of a girl maybe 9/10 getting dped. it was HD. I had easily the best orgasm from jerking it that ive ever had as this old fuck shoved his cock in her ass.
now, its just regret and shame. never gone back to that site, never will. but happy that when I see kids irl im not attracted to them, and it was honestly just a "in the moment" kinda bullshit

the hardest i've ever cum was watching a 13y visibly cum as her 7y sister held a buzzing toothbrush against her underpants, while her 5y brother watched, live

I wouldn't be interested in the boy being there but the other two woulda been interesting

And the fuck happened you jew lord ?

as you said, it was an 'in the moment' thing, and it's the worst thing i've ever done. regret, shame, trying to ignore that black spot on my soul & avoid thinking about what theyre like now, if they remember etc

What happened next?

Cool story bro.

Sounds like a situation I'd love to be in but im infertile so good luck have fun ya dingus .
Just always laugh when you enter a room where everyone is and do a 180° and leave haha like its not even your business

its crazy how shit can click to you. like if I get super horny, and just see the wrong thing, its all I can think about.
but outside of those few moments I don't even think about it in the slightest

I lie when I post on the Internet. It's all made up. Pure fiction. frakes.jpg

what works for me is remembering the self-control to step back when you know where this leads and ask your dick and balls, is this nut going to be worth it

like, don't go looking for trouble in the first place