Why don't you own an AR-15, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Sup Forums?

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>guaranteed replies

Every faggot on every corner has an AR platform rifle. Fuck that.
FN-FAL ftw.

Why do AK owners make such awful toast?

Because they never have any jams.

Attached: 6a5ca1c937de6fbbb756f76d555512aaa60ae3df8000b65e6ce75083d4adb313.jpg (625x937, 91K)

Shit rifle unless you're shooting in a open space at a horde

Oh look it's this thread again. Did you get tired of /k/ calling you a cuck faggot?

because my country doesn't let people own those. the closest i have is an ak47 softgun lmao

I own two, as well as an AR-10 and an AR-180.

Depends if you have an actual Soviet, Russian federal or east German one. Most the shit are Chinese nigger made, Chinese gook made or Bulgarian/Romanian gypsies shit.

Every time.

Attached: bammer.jpg (2273x1577, 423K)

>heavy
>unwieldy
>20 inch barrel
>non-tactical top-penis

of high school students

Enjoy your standing-still-and-looking-important-next-to-a-palace gun.

Because I do not have a small penis.

Bump

Because I have an HK 416.
Pic related, me.

Attached: roneill.jpg (650x488, 45K)

American-made AKs of quality start around $1600
It’s bullshit

because I don't have a micropenis

>not using superior bulpup design rifle

Sweet Larue. I've got one in 5.56 and another in 6.5 Grendel.

I traded mine for a 89 wrangler

Attached: 6BD94803-82B7-4F86-ABFA-98E4D257C07C.jpg (720x1280, 241K)

read me your gun's obituary

I plan on getting one probably this year. I kinda prefer the AK platform, or M1A, but AR's are so friggin common in the USA it only makes sense to own one.

In the event you ever needed one of these things, parts and guns and ammo will be available nationwide. Walk into almost any house and AR stuff will be there. So it makes sense.

AK is less even though it's a great platform - it would be harder to find the parts and ammo in comparison. And M1A would be a thousand times harder.

No u

Attached: 6957EE5E-0767-4803-8712-A6BDBCF2E6C8.jpg (711x541, 143K)

'cos I'm not a drooling ameriburger with a hard on for killing machines

Attached: 5b4.png (189x266, 68K)

Because I wanna put my money towards shit that I actually think of as relevant

But I do.

>riots? Not in my neighborhood

Attached: heavy.jpg (4032x1755, 1.48M)

Because I'm a fucking slavaboo

Attached: obrez4-cover.jpg (410x227, 22K)

Well I can't because my gun isn't dead and gone.
I'm not making a joke. I'm asking you to tell me what kind of rifle it was and what kind of life it lived.

What is a killing machine?

Prefer the AK platform personally. Easier for me to use than an AR. 9 mm sidearm. My husband prefers the AR & .44 sidearm, but higher caliber have too much recoil for me personally to shoot accurately

>16 inch barrel
>carbine gas system

Honestly, putting a Gucci optic on a shit rifle is a valid strategy for the money.

A machine specifically designed for efficient killing. That's what an AR-15 is.

>shit rifle

>0 failures in 3500 rounds, original parts
>.5" 5 shot groups at 100y with a 4x ACOG

Yeah sure.

It's only a killing machine if a person specifically uses it to kill, and if that killing is not legally justifiable. You sound like you spend a little too much time day-dreaming about Beto O'Rourke.

Describe the dimensions and particulars of its genitalia.

I'm referring to the intent of its design, which is efficient killing. Maybe you'll buy one and only use it for target shooting. Good for you. But it was still designed for efficient killing. That is true for all firearms.

Why bother differentiating an AR-15 as a killing machine if all guns are killing machines?
That's clearly what you were doing.

And I know the answer already, I just want to hear you admit it.

Because all firearms are killing machines, but the OP specifically asked about AR-15s, which are a subset of firearms.

>That is true for all firearms

That may have been the case when firearms were first invented, just like knives or any other weapon made for more efficient killing. They of course evolved over the years into everything from butter knives to broad swords and katanas.

The same could be said for guns; maybe their original intent was for killing, but over time you now have many guns designed specifically for other tasks like target shooting or even competitive shooting. I'll admit you don't have a "butter knife" gun if you get my drift, but I think it may be unfair to say all guns are designed for the purpose of killing at this point, when many exist and are designed for specific purposes. Like, you wouldn't use a skeet gun in a mass shooting or defense scenario unless you're a retard. You also wouldn't use an Olympic sporting .22 pistol for ....well, anything but that.

PSA?

This'll do what I need done.

Attached: S&W_Bodyguard_left.jpg (1600x1139, 341K)

sooo many better things to invest my time in than a fucking gun you nerd

Yeah, seems infinitely easier to an hero with

To be fair, aside from target shooting which I do enjoy. I would be buying that rifle for it's efficiency in killing something that is a real and present threat to me. Yes it is entirely based on the intent of the user, but that's why we need stronger vetting of who can purchase or own them, so make sure the intent is defense.

Nah, you're calling AR-15s (and apparently all firearms) killing machines to elicit a flashpan emotional reaction in lieu of having any logical point to make about gun ownership. Anyway, thanks for playing.

You don't think an AR-15 is designed for efficient killing?

Cuz I can't legally own one until about May of next year when my Suspend sentence is up. Can't wait.

Attached: 1571179617844.jpg (680x439, 41K)

To be more precise, it was designed as an antipersonnel weapon.
There are also toggles meant for hunting or shooting varmints, i.e., protecting livestock. Yes, also designed for killing. All meat eaters kill. For a meat eater to live, it has to kill prey.

No. I am stating the fact that an AR-15 is designed for efficient killing, which makes the term "killing machine" a valid descriptor. If you think that makes your political position weaker, that's not my problem.

True, but this thread is about AR-15s, which were originally designed as military weapons, ie. machines intended specifically to kill human beings.

The Bodyguard is for protection. If you're smart, it's all you need.

And what's wrong with that?

Because I own a Winchester SXP Defence

I responded to your comment of "all firearms" rather than specifically an AR-15.

Yes, I think the AR-15 was developed for efficient killing. It was originally developed as a military weapon and did not sell well, so it was sold to Colt.

I guess my question is why does it matter if it was designed as an efficient killing machine? A semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun is much more devastating than an AR-15, just as an example... but those are completely legal, too. Same could be said for about a thousand other types of firearms.

The AR gets a bad rap because incel losers commit mass shootings with it because: 1)They see it in their vidya and purchase one 2) They know nothing about firearms

If someone did a mass shooting with a 12 Gauge or a semi auto .308 there would be a lot more carnage than an AR15.

Because im poor

Yes, but I would posit that the majority of anons buying them are either veterans who are self medicating their PTSD or compensating for tiny dicks.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with that. Just that it's perfectly accurate to describe an AR-15 as a killing machine.

I mean we can agree on that. But how do you plan on getting there?
A pretty well-established side effect of injecting regulation into the process of buying a firearm or securing the right to own one is bureaucracy and de facto roadblocks based largely upon politics in your local area.

Take for example, applying for a concealed carry permit in California. Easy in one county. Damn near impossible in another. And the state and federal laws are the same.

Happy with the size of my gun, so I don't need a big, black rifle.

>self medicating PTSD

I think the last thing someone with PTSD from combat would want is a gun resembling the one they had from the situations where they got PTSD from in the first place.

Wut.

Same for automobiles.

Attached: 038BC532-12EF-42C5-8C1B-2166A768AC0C.jpg (640x480, 104K)

She was a Bg defense type A sbr. Bought her last year for around 1600 and took her hunting, to the range, some events, cleaned her after every shooting day. Bought a red dot and a nice muzzle brake. Just decided it was time to sell it. And the Jeep was too nice to turn down

Think whatever you want. Just saying what my opinion is about what I've seen people do. Just like everyone else in this thread.

>A semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun is much more devastating than an AR-15

That's disingenuous. An apples to oranges comparison. Anyone with a cursory understanding of firearms would be able to see that.

The debate, really, is over to what degree of freedom should we allow the average person to own one of these devices, many of which, as you pointed out in your post, are capable of causing a great deal of destruction to human life?

Why are ARs owned by white trash always like their children: mixed color.

"Never mind" should be two words.

Chinese SKS quality typically shits all over slav SKS quality.

Shit tier obvs. Didn't even read the thread guarantee my reply matches half the thread.

Why an SBR? Extra 200 bucks tax stamp when you could just put a brace on it instead?

I do own an AR and it spends the majority of its time gathering dust in my safe. They are impractical as fuck for just about everything. They are indulgent toys with limited usability in the (non military) real world.

A single shot sniper rifle is an efficient killing machine as well. One shot, one kill.

Okay, Uncle Joe. Off to bed with you.

>That's disingenuous. An apples to oranges comparison. Anyone with a cursory understanding of firearms would be able to see that.

Care to explain how then? I've been shooting since I was 11, trained since I was 13, did competitions, then got into law enforcement and became a FTO and firearms instructor. I'm almost 30 now.

So please, tell me how a 12 gauge is NOT less lethal in a mass shooting scenario? The only answer I'll accept is if your "mass shooting" is you shooting at people 100+ yards away who aren't in a tight group.

AR -15s are customizable and dependable if you clean them
I have a Panther arms AR with a laser and flashlight with pistol grip and 45 round mag lots of fun hog hunting and shooting coyotes

Attached: 8C199FEE-BFAB-4020-B514-02D7829776E0.jpg (336x269, 22K)

dilate seething cuck. also
>reddit spacing
go back

Cuz I don’t hav a smal pp

Attached: 7E48A3CC-6FE1-4ECC-BCC9-5B0DFAD8B7E4.jpg (611x749, 70K)

>The only answer I'll accept is if your "mass shooting" is you shooting at people 100+ yards away who aren't in a tight group

Yeah, thanks for saving me the trouble. Ask Charles Whitman or the Vegas shooter if they would've preferred a 12 gauge for their killing sprees.

>2 incredibly anomalous examples, literally 60 years apart

7.62x39mm is superior. Not that you know that.

You literally just missed the point.

You said a 12 gauge semi automatic shotgun would NOT be more lethal in a mass shooting scenario. I stated that they would, UNLESS it was at long range distances.

The vegas shooting was long range, so obviously, I wasn't saying that it would have been a good choice in a long range scenario.

Reading comprehension is very important in life user.

>capable of causing a great deal of destruction to human life?
But in actuality, rifles account for only a tiny percentage of murders in the US. In that regard, shovels are more dangerous.

Don't you just Haaaate guys like user here??

The modularity of a AR makes them practical for almost any situation that a rifle would be used for.

Have you forgotten that the 2A is not just for self defense, but for defense against tyranny. I love wheel guns, but they do not fill the need for defense of the republic.

Hammers kill more Americans than rifles you CNN watching ass puppet. Google it. Say I’m wrong.

Bingo. A fellow constitutionalist.

because I own a strap-on

Attached: chrome_rc5vwcgW6Y.png (437x600, 580K)

Also, 3 times as many homicides are committed with knives as with rifles.
More people are beaten to death than killed with rifles every single year without fail.

i'm not legally allowed to own guns

2A Is nothing to do with self defense. That is merely a perk. The 2A is a check against government encroachment / usurping of our God-given Rights. It is obligation to overthrow such a Government. The founding fathers said it point blank many times.

>capable of causing a great deal of destruction to human life

Bats
Clubs
Cars
Trucks
Airplanes
Pressure Cookers
Pressurized gas tanks
Fertilizers
Syringes
Box cutters
Hammers
Saws
Power tools

Practical!? For the price of my AR I could have bought a Model 700 with decent glass (far superior hunting rifle), a good .357Mag and built up a nice defense 12ga. Every one of those is way more practical and reliable than any AR build.

>MBUIS
>Rail covers
>Magpul stock

Yeup, got ourself a poor here

Model 700s are 900 bucks. What the fuck kind of AR did you buy??

PSA is there for you

One of the great benefits of the AR platform.
Thanks for making my point for me.

Full custom build. Most of the $$ is in the scope and upper. Its fun to shoot but not practical for anything other than targets or killing hogs.

Because you post it here everyday, I'd rather make my own shit

Attached: 1570716687806m.jpg (768x1024, 90K)