Where does Sup Forums stand on circumcised girls?

where does Sup Forums stand on circumcised girls?

Attached: clitless1.jpg (1600x1200, 342K)

No thanks. I don't approve of senseless mutilation for non medical emergencies

What the fuck

Damn shame that it's not common in the west

Tits or gtfo

What? Nigga u gay

Attached: clitless2.jpg (500x402, 33K)

Thats a thing ?!?!

Kinda want to introduce it until male circumcision is considered as wrong as this is. Mainly so these Feminist and Biblethumpers will get a little hint on this equality shit.

There are arguments (hygiene, mostly) and occasional health reasons for male circumcision though. Female circumcision has absolutely no purpose.

x2

Lame!

Why? Do you resent women getting sexual satisfaction?

Attached: clitless.jpg (909x777, 101K)

Squarely in the DO NOT WANT" category.

have you ANY idea how long it takes to get a girl with a tiny/NO clit to cum?!?

The objective is to cum at the same time. Succeed in making a girl come the moment you ejaculate changed the game... a LOT...
Its a lot easier to get sex when you make them cum and leave them wanting more. Especially when you establish you're not in it for a relationship... then they tell their friends about the incredible sex and things start getting REALLY interesting.

>assuming gender in 2019

Timestamp penis, sharpie up the pooper, then kindly kill yourself, ya fuckin' twink.

Attached: 1571098667303.webm (578x360, 1.09M)

Sure it does. The main reason circumcision of either gender is centered around a religious practice of desensitizing the genitals to curb sex out of wedlock. The hygiene arguments can be applied to female circumcision just as easily. The answer to both is don't let your kids grow up not knowing how to clean themselves.

There are more deaths from botched male circumcision than deaths from smegma.

Right, vaginas are spotless and clean and not dripping mucus holes covered in hair and fuzz.

Wow haven't seen this degree of misogyny in a while.

Your standard of misogyny is fucking retarded.

I have a hard time making myself understood sometimes. Sorry. I'll try again... Women are worthless whores with a leaking gash that we're attracted to simply because of hormones and a need to reproduce. Any sane man would choose otherwise if there were other choices from which to choose.

And just to take it out of the realm of muh soggy knees:

Men are grunting, sex obsess splooge machines that women are only attracted to because of hormones and reproductive impulse. Any sane woman would leave that shit alone for a calmer life.

Human beings suck, princess. Get the fuck over it.

Is that why you got on the internet today? To demonstrate some form of justice for all the womenz? I'm confused here. What's the punchline? Women don't have calm lives due to emotional instability and maturity issues. This is independent of men or their influence.

No. I agree that women are worthless whores. I also agree that men are useless idiots. Because humans as a whole are incredibly retarded.

And since is whiteknighting like a motherfucker, I decided to make him and his defense of women worthless by stating his worthlessness.

>>saying assuming gender
kindly die

Right on their stomach.

Attached: iapprove.jpg (609x611, 72K)

It's a sand people thing

Here we go again...

>trying this hard to impress with vague falsehoods about fictional sexual encounters
go to bed and think about how sad your life really is

wow such edge on this misanthrope

i remember being 16 too, and thinking 'omg humans all suck', but it will pass young one. soon you may even stop shitting your pants in rage when your fortinite faggot game goes offline

I dont stand on them, I lie on top of them