What is the right age to buy your daughter a sybian?

what is the right age to buy your daughter a sybian?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-10-17-14h13m42s641.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/vibrating-baby-bed/s?k=vibrating baby bed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never

6 years old

LOL WHAT

19 with a wink and a smile.

i mean, who am i to deny my daughter this happiness

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-10-17-14h34m08s314.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Why does your daughter need one if she has you?

A Sybian is a bit much.

But I've considered if I ever have a daughter OR a son, that I would buy them a sex toy (dildo or fleshlight) very basic, when they are going through puberty and I notice they are "doing the deed" on their own.

When I was a teen my family was really traditional and we didn't even talk about sex much. I ended up losing my virginity @ 14, which was way too young and frankly I'm lucky as shit I didn't get a girl pregnant. I'd rather my kids fuck a piece of plastic until they're old enough to understand sex and not get in trouble.

even for Sup Forums this is pretty disgusting

Attached: 56789987654323456784567890.png (492x593, 421K)

/thread

I just let mine ride me whenever she wants

Tomorrow

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO BUY YOUR DAUGHTER A SYBIAN?

You sound like you're 12.buy a gun and empty your skull

Yeeeee

12 to 13.

Attached: 7E85C502-806A-45B0-8FF9-D78810ACD330.jpg (1653x2340, 696K)

>Says the guy who can't form a proper sentence and attacks without provocation

What a gigantic faggot. Hey everyone, take a look at the huge faggot!

are you fuckin shittin me?!

Never, she should only be sexually stimulated by her daddy.

I was big into Rubik's cubes when I was young, and when my family was on vacation one day, my parents saw a novelty one in an adult show with pretty nude ladies on the stickers and bought me it. It was weird and awkward, but I thought it was kinda funny. However, my mother then proceeded to also give me a fleshlight she had also purchased for me, and that was so fucking uncomfortable. The worst part was she was super hurt that I didn't immediately go and try it out, it was like she thought I would actually enjoy it as a gift and think she was thoughtful. Just don't do it people. it's weird.

Pretty sure we all know who the fag is here, chummo.

Attached: he mad.jpg (251x204, 8K)

this is actually pretty tame by Sup Forums standards
you must have missed out on a lot of fun stuff

By Sup Forums's standards, this is less than tame, it's harmless.

if she was hurt then I think she had a fetish for you. you should fuck your mom.

6 or 7

I don't want to fuck me mum though. She's fat and gross. I did end up using the fleshlight that night and she saw me washing it out, but I still would rather it never happened. There were other times she did weird sex things though so I'm sort of used to it.

I understand.
what type of weird sex thing can you tell a story or two?

10 or 11, whenever her boobs start to fill out. Probably talk to the mom, she might have some experience on how to "introduce" the thing to her without freaking her out or scarring her for life.

Looking at one it seems to be simple wrought iron square tubing, tig welded with a commercial bread mixer motor and basic linkage. I'm thinking 150-200 bucks to make one, how much do they sell for? I believe I can undercut the prices of what's currently out there, but how does one let a girl take it for a spin so she can tell all her friends without being arrested? You help me with my questions OP and I'll make my first sybian for you to give to your daughter. Free

Multiple times she sat me down to show me her vagina, something about getting a proper education. If anything it almost turned me gay, there was nothing attractive about her showing me some fresh discharge. I would get tons of wet dreams as a young dude, and she always brought it up whenever I got one, she would never just let it go. If I washed my own sheets she would say something, if she washed them she would also say sometime. Maybe that's why she bought the fleshlight actually.

Makes sense actually.

holy fuck I feel bad that your mom is not hot.
because if she was acting like this she wanted that dick.
why does is seem like everyone on Sup Forums are into incest or have family into incest?

I don't even know if she wanted my dick though, I think she was just weird. Also, the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What if son wants dildo? Buy or pass?

Or daughter wants fleshlight to slide inside herself for her boyfriend to use?

>What if son wants dildo?
I guess I'd need to talk to him about why. Is he gay? If so, then I'd consider it. I'd still rather he suck and fuck a plastic dildo until he's old enough to understand the threat of AIDS and shit instead of plowing his buddy at school in the butthole or getting plowed. But he's getting a small one, I don't want him ripping his asshole up and causing some big medical bill for me.

>Daughter wants fleshlight to put inside herself for bf
No. This is non-essential and the whole point is to stop them from having sex and possibly procreating.

I hate what the fappening did to this site... it brought soft fucks like you over here

no use complaining about it now though I guess... it solves nothing

if you’re the one providing it, things go into a grey area you can’t get out of. Just let them use Amazon and ignore an unmarked delivery, then you won’t become a story in a secrets thread.

Things that never happened for 200

Attached: 20191013_234748.jpg (1080x1080, 363K)

>buy your daughter a sybian
Are you fucking stupid? Buy her a motorbunny, way better. And I would say at the age of 3. Gotta start her young

Just not enough gore threads to keep them away.

All these fucking kids with their shitty deepfakes and social media threads need to get the fuck off my lawn

12 probably

Seems it's never too early lmfao
amazon.com/vibrating-baby-bed/s?k=vibrating baby bed