Impeached = Removed from office and tried for treason

Impeached = Removed from office and tried for treason

Not impeached = Bernie steamrolls him in the election

Face it, Drumpfcucks. He lost, the people won. ACCEPT CHANGE.

Attached: ITS OVER.png (651x485, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/hardball/watch/nancy-pelosi-says-dems-will-not-vote-on-impeachment-inquiry-at-this-time-71335493745
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bernie couldn’t even beat Hillary. He’s at best a joke candidate now.

IMPEACH

Attached: 1532206814573.jpg (968x681, 36K)

Impeaching someone doesn't guarantee removal of office, that only occurs if they are found guilty.

Let's not put the cart before the horse now.

Just face it...

Attached: 1533220868391.png (620x461, 311K)

You really think America will elect a 78 year old hyporcrite commie that just had heart surgery? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bernie legit on his deathbed. Dems legit have 0 chance. Sucks to suck you fucking faggot

I bet he ends up running around naked like a lunatic. Like that guy from Kony 2012.

If you're impeached you are guilty

LOL I had the same thought a while back. It's so fucking over for him he'll lose his mind completely.

I’m certain there are enough idiots around, but this is one of the reasons the electoral college exists. If you believe Bernie would ever be elected by them then you are quite the mad man.

>Impeached = Removed from office
fucking retarded liberals, no it doesn't. Clinton was impeached, but wasn't removed from office. they are 2 separate things, and the senate decides to remove if it comes to it, and guess who controls the senate

Accept the rope around your neck when that day comes. And it is coming SOON.

impeachment is a political process, not a civil or criminal one

You're not my boss, fuck yourself kike.

Attached: OP.jpg (685x474, 109K)

>I'm tough on the internet.exe

Sup Forums as much as i would like to agree bernie would've been a good president and I feel like he deserved it but the heart attack is a bad look America wants a healthy president. I feel Yang has a better chance! However I don't believe he will be impeached unfortunately.

>The Eagle is ... uhhh.. hes landed on the... jesus is that his real skin color...

You take bait to easy.

the house might vote to impeach, the senate under McConnell won't vote to remove him from office, and there's a not insignificant chance Trump gets re-elected because the left can't get their shit together

Poe's law

Wrong board fuckstick.

Attached: 1565964793339.jpg (600x574, 46K)

you people are dogshit in paris parks

like,everywhere

At this point does it matter if he’s impeached? Today alone he talked about US relationship with Italy going back thousands of years to Ancient Rome, released a letter he sent to Turkey’s President displaying grade school level language skills, and fell to pieces in a meeting when asked what his plan on Syria was. Ended off the day with a self-owning tweet. The guy is losing support of people around him and we are starting to see the true idiot he is.

>Bernie steamrolls him in the election

kek

GIMME DON'S LIST I'LL WHACK EM ALL TO THE FUCKIN MOON

Daydream believer.

DNC voted for Hillary. Fucking super delegates are retarded.

>Bernie steamrolls him in the election

lol you moron, the nutty professor isn't steamrolling anything

it's going to be another year of autistic screeching, then nothing comes out of it because you're retarded, and you'll rage for 4 more years.

you silly libs are going to get MAGA'd right up the ass again, and once again you're going to have no idea what went wrong.

>2016: it's over

>2017: it's over

>2018: it's over

>2019: it's over

>it's over

>every fucking day, it's over
>every fucking scandal: not true
>every fucking scandal: created by dems
>every fucking scandal: unearths more dem corruption

inb4 it's over

Attached: 8d6.png (680x628, 195K)

Wrong, Impeachment is an indictment. The trial is held in the Senate. You might learn that in High school if you make it that far. There will be no trial.

It's over.

Attached: 1532224535009.png (615x458, 157K)

Attached: erect micropenis.jpg (440x745, 22K)

Impeachment support is growing. Assuming the dems go through with it (they should if they have enough evidence of wrongdoing), it doesn't really matter if there is a trial or not. Trump has already shown a lot of his supporters that he's a fucking moron. He's handled nearly every foreign affair like a weak-minded child. Combine that with the impeachment investigation findings, and he's done for.

All models have him winning in a landslide. The country is SICK of you fucks. Go back under whatever commie rock you crawled out from.

What was the tweet, I am caught up on all the other shit. Dont forget the part where he compared PRK to Isis (not suuuper far off) but it was in the context of the Kurds all being like the PRK.

Impeachment or not, you can be certain of one thing. Trump is losing his fucking marbles. People are getting sick of it. The more he shoots off like a ninth grader, the more of the middle he loses. He already knows this, and it's getting under his skin. He had an important meeting today and all he basically did was call Nancy a bitch. While I agree, that was not the time for him to be a retard, and he's just showing people he can't be trusted with the power of the office. He has his ride-or-die base, but the swing vote isn't as willing to play games on the global stage with a guy like him. They've wised up, and even the Fox polls are shoving it in his face, probably to try to get him to be more professional. But he is incapable of controlling his childish urges, and thus, he will lose - if not impeached beforehand.

Attached: ovor.jpg (757x591, 79K)

Hook line and sinker.

>He had an important meeting today and all he basically did was call Nancy a bitch.
Well, she IS a bitch.
>I agree

Attached: collateral damage.jpg (568x725, 106K)

What has trump done that's so bad for America ??

Exactly. The House voted 354-60 to condemn his handling of Turkey/Syria. People close to him seem to be letting him speak more freely and expose himself for the ignorant half-wit that he is. If today is anything to go by his presidency will have unraveled completely long before any impeachment bill hits the Senate.

Attached: 1570130814249.png (849x802, 754K)

Attached: watwat.jpg (620x845, 102K)

Attached: kik.jpg (565x817, 69K)

There will be a trial. Its not the type of thing where shoddy precedent and tradition will let the Turtle dodge a vote. Instructions are laid out in the Constitution.

Oh Poe.

public meltdown anyday now from adderall snorting abuse followed by resignation for medical reasons

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-10-16 21-20-25.png (1920x1080, 839K)

Attached: triggered.jpg (650x366, 60K)

Opinion Contributor - The Hill dude

>voted 354-60 to condemn his handling of Turkey/Syria
What did they do after the vote passed? Go REEEEEEEE at the sky about it? Loonies.

What happened 8 years ago... hmmmmm

Attached: 1398827_1.jpg (630x630, 43K)

No argument, as I wrote it. But grown-ups are expected to be professional, as it proves they are capable of the bigger picture. Only people with childish mentalities approve this behavior.

Attached: 1498050882098.png (909x695, 673K)

Attached: 1569626552780.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

Skyrim came out?

Hearty McHeartattack

I hope those medical reason's dont resign him from life - or at least long eanough to watch his RE empire get ripped to shreds.

He Tweeted a pic of Pelosi stood up pointing a finger at him in that White House meeting where everyone says he had a meltdown. He wrote something about Pelosi melting down but the pic shows a very different story. Pelosi made it her profile background pic.

You realize that 354-60 means a large number of GOP right?

>Bernie
lmao

Well, for starters, most Americans were pissed about their retirement accounts being zapped by 40% and Obama was giving bail-outs to the major industries so it wouldn't crater further. But it was a complicated issue and most people didn't completely understand it.

Ah. Makes so much sense.

Attached: 1570081230643.jpg (1080x1920, 305K)

ITS OVER!!!!

Was it “semi-complicated”? (another dumb thing Trump said today)

>Pelosi made it her profile background pic.
yay for crazy nancy?

Attached: 1569560180936.jpg (646x960, 157K)

Ooof, fuck I dont like him at all but I can feel his frustration. Like trying to kick a ball and having it bounce back in your face. Got I wish I could be a fly on the shoulder of the person that told him that didnt work out.

Bold of you to assume the DNC won;t just have Bernie Epstein'd if they can't fuck him out of the primary again.

Sorry if my memory is hazy but wasnt that in his year 3 slump after eating bushes bailouts, shoving through a frankensteined bastard of his health care plan, and like dead to rights the peak of the real estate recession?

I say this as someone who gets why he was hated but only cause I get that idiots could be so narrow minded.

U N S T O P P A B L E

Attached: BERN.png (615x458, 194K)

Bernie lost by 4 million votes. The narrative that the DNC fucked him is bullshit Republican propaganda.

Then you had the Affordable Care Act which they lied about the details of that ended up fucking over a huge swath of the middle class.
If there is one thing that put Trump in office it's the ACA.

>Oh you can't afford insurance?
>Fuck you you're buying it anyway or you are going to pay an ever increasing penalty every year.

>Bernie

Nah

Lel. It was pretty complicated. I was watching the investor news at the time like my life depended on it, and I freely admit I still don't completely understand all of it, even ten years later. Like, why didn't more people go to jail, and shit like that.

Nice try, dipshit, but I was there for the whole thing and I'll never forget. I could post dozens of links about how they rigged the debate schedule to minimize his exposure, how they met with newscasters to make the first couple primaries where he won by a landslide look like a loss by giving all the superdelegates to Clinton, the gavel-and-run caucus where they turned off the water and blasted music to drive people out of the venue, the video of recounters subtracting votes from Bernie to add to Clinton, the Leaked Emails from the DNC discussing ways they could torpedo his campaign... but we both know you're not gonna read 'em. At best, you've already made up your mind. At worst and more likely, you're just one of many paid shills here to warp the narrative and make this shithole look a lot busier than it is.

I know people who pay less than 200 a year for their AFA insurance. If you can't afford that then it's a personal problem.

No man. It wasn't. You really dont remember any of when down?

They fucked his campaign.
The DNC had been bankrupt since Obama's last campaign.
Clinton wound up bankrolling the DNC.

Yeah, thats exactly what was happening. Every rural business in America was buying hay bales and putting them in front of their muffler shop with a sign on it that said "I got my bail out, wheres yours?" Meaning, the common guy was getting fucked and had to eat their losses, but fat cats were getting golden parachutes.

None of that shit matters if you don't get the voters.

Ya can't beat the truth

Attached: 1509109393950.png (785x757, 123K)

Also, that number keeps creeping up. Two years ago it was three million.

I can’t stand the guy but I almost kinda feel bad for him at this point. He had a bad day at the office, and he’s clearly not playing with a full deck.

$200. I know people working $15 an hour 5 days a week only paying $30 a month. Yeah if you cant afford it its cause you were over leveraged in your life when it came out, or you are a fucking moron with budgeting and couldnt skip a 24 pack once in a month.

The ACA wasn't passed until well into Obama's second term.

Pelosi made Trump look stupid today. He’s not equipped to play mind games.

All of that shit disingenuously alters who gets the voters.

If the DNC was the neutral platform it claims to be, Bernie would've crushed it. But because of all the backdoor deals with the devil Grandma Nixon made, we all got screwed. I mean, they installed her fucking campaign manager as DNC chair in exchange for making the previous DNC chair her veep pick, how do you not smell the filth?

3,708,294 to be exact.

Yeah dude, you can expect the DNC to back a lifelong party member over an Independent hoping on the gravy train. The RNC did the same shit to Trump because they knew he wasn't one of them.

Plus the whole point is it will cost you a fuck ton more if you ever get sick without that cheap ass insurance.

That's for insurance with ridiculous deductibles that make it almost worthless unless you get cancer.

>This afternoon Pelosi states impeachment is once again off the table, states she will block any impeachment votes in the House
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/nancy-pelosi-says-dems-will-not-vote-on-impeachment-inquiry-at-this-time-71335493745

>Trump's approval up 4 to 7 points this week, depending on poll. Ahead an average of 6 points from where Presdient Obama's approval was for the same period of his first term.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

>Trumps approval on handling the economy - the #1 concern of over 90% of all Americans regardless of poll - is at it's highest in 2 1/2 years
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html

No wonder the shrinking far left violent extremist Democrats are so panicked they're spamming these insane delusional threads all over Sup Forums.

oh yeah sure, the evil republicans made it all up along with the leaked DNC emails... you're literally full of shit dude. maybe you should ease up on that Democrat kool-aid

Attached: 1554329514861.jpg (1252x1252, 78K)

He is being a conman but the problem with conmen is that once you rattle them their grift falls apart really quick.

This, tbh. With Trump's approval slowly rising under constant psychotic meltdowns by the left wing mainstream press & the Democrat debate last night being mocked by every mainstream pundit for how extreme the Dems have gone, the last handful of Democrat party faithful are on the verge of a Jonestown style mass suicide.

>Pelosi made Trump look stupid today
Sure, kid. when is the impeachment vote again?

Attached: kktor.jpg (918x672, 109K)

Right. He’s geared up to con farmers in Iowa not hardened Washington types. That’s why he tries to take everything to Twitter and Fox News. Unfortunately for him he’s been given more leeway to speak for himself lately, and it’s proving disastrous.

Trump looks stupid every day. In the last week, we had...
Rudy being investigated
Rudy's two friends being arrested
The video of Trump shooting media outlets
The Syrian/Kurd debacle
The letter to Erduian(?) looking batshit retarded
-And its only Wednesday

Yeah a lot of people were at their boiling point. A lot of people were going short sale on homes, primary or secondary or even just people over invested that just rode the morket using past financed properties as leverage. I can imagine when that all crashed down and then they were assessed $9000 of real money for not having health insurance... and everything was getting forclosed or short saled... fuck me. I would be pissed... But I would have been pissed at myself for not realizing it was a giant fucking bubble. Like we are already starting to see the start of again.

Am I missing something here? All I see in those polls is 53.8% disapprove of him.