What state/city has the most qt, non-ratchet Latinas?

What state/city has the most qt, non-ratchet Latinas?

Attached: b524552.jpg (3024x4032, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTVhWKi8SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 766ydvcp1ml01.jpg (1536x2146, 182K)

Attached: 1568487327399m.jpg (596x1024, 124K)

Attached: 1569995939675.jpg (664x948, 58K)

Idk probably Texas

Attached: 315A237F-6663-4FAD-9133-6B7F5D233612.jpg (2988x5312, 1.85M)

Where in Texas?

Where ever the most ratcheted white females are.

Are you seriously looking to move for that reason only?

San Antonio is a economically prosperous city, without being too close to Mexico, and still feels like Texas. Anything south of Corpus Christi feels like lil Mexico, you see it in the infrastructure and culture

Attached: A1A97BD3-3115-4569-824F-21FD7A57AED7.jpg (2988x5312, 1.8M)

There aren't many ghetto white girls in major cities

No but it's part of it.
I'm addicted to Latina butt cheeks though, so it is pretty important to me

Then go to San Antonio. It’s a cool place to live once you learn how to handle yourself around ghetto Mexican people if you don’t mind being a white minority

You can enjoy real Tex-Mex culture. Breakfast tacos in the morning before work, BBQ for dinner, and Whataburger after hours when you leave the club. Then, on the weekends you can hit up Mustang Island and go to the beach

Mexican chicks love white dudes so it’s a win/win

Go t oSPI Texas during spring break get your fill of latina ass.

What is ospi?

>ghetto Mexican people
OP said non-ratchet. Who would want to live around wannabe black Mexicans?

Ghetto Mexican girls do not like white guys at all, the nerdy or normie types are the ones who do

Anywhere that there’s Mexican people, there will be ghetto Mexicans and wetbacks, that doesn’t mean they’re more the majority than the middle class working normies

Also, Mexican chicks love white dudes period. They’re usually taller and better off financially. Just don’t be a fucking dweeb about it lol

Also the guy above earlier who said ospi meant SPI. It stands for South Padre Island, which is a popular place for tourist during spring break

Attached: 3B112346-02E7-42F7-9FE6-F944E39008CE.jpg (4032x3024, 844K)

SPI South Padre Island, Texas.

Ghetto Mexican girls definitely don't like white guys, they only like black guys and Mexican guys who act black
If they cared about finances, they would have took their education seriously

There all types just need to seek them out. Not all are ghetto nor coconuts

"Coconut" is just an insult that ghetto Latinos use if you don't act black

whites want to be everybody

Taller and retarded

Not really. There are wiggers and weebs but they are the outcasts of our society

Everybody wants to be white.

Attached: 1570392035571.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Dude coconut has been around for ages in the Mexican community nothing to do with gehtto bullshit. Just means brown on the outside white on the inside.

Yeah the other dude who keeps referring to people “acting black” seems like he doesn’t have any experience interacting with actual Mexican people

do you live under a rock? It's not 1992 anymore, the "hood Mexicans" these days absolutely act black. That cholo shit is long gone

Some retard used niggerspic term. Which j'm guessing he was a racist white bitch who think if you're not white like him. You are a n*gger. Which shows how stupid they are

that word is used by either ghetto Chicanos that think Chicanos are "supposed" to act black, or Chicano NPCs who want to shame Latinos who are to the right of Hillary Clinton

No shit he better get ejicated if he plans to come down to Texas or he'll be in for a world of hurt. He best stay out of south Florida too.

You're stupid

I don't know what you're talking about. If you're not retarded, you can figure out what acting black means.

You mean whites

>nah nigguh I ain't actin black
>y'all niggas buggin

Attached: chijak.png (1442x800, 738K)

hardly any white people do that, and they're considered the outcasts of white society. White trash/wiggers they're referred to as

I know whites do that

And how are you an authority on this?

You're stupid

probably meant 'to SPI' - referring to the South Padre Island on the coast of Texas, a hotspot of latina honeys (and just about everyone else for that matter) during spring break.

not really.

Wiggers because you try to be black

Hells yeah

Ghetto Mexican people aren’t acting black lol. They’re just fucking ghetto and trashy. The city I come from is in south Texas, and the majority of it are trashy Mexicans, however the African American population is like 6%

You sound like you’ve never left the suburbs ese

Attached: 731CB2C2-D771-48B6-AC8A-0A7A5F887EF1.jpg (1536x2048, 885K)

I'm not a wigger and wiggers are rare relative to their chicano equivalent

Yeah really

Your awareness levels are very low. Who do you think they're copying the Jordans, fades, saying nigga in every sentence, etc. from?
It doesn't matter how low the black population is, we've had the internet for years now and people can copy black people through it.

You're stupid

Dude where you from. I'm sotx too.

you're out of touch

youtube.com/watch?v=pTVhWKi8SrQ

This is what I mean by "acting black"
If you don't understand how this is copying black people, then you're autistic

Look who's talking. Someone clearly needs a history lesson. Then we'll talk about who has a low awareness level. Stupid wigger lol

Dude, you’re just showing how much more sheltered you really are. Hanging out in a ghetto predominantly black neighborhood and one that is predominantly Hispanic are completely different. Do they sometimes follow a same culture regarding trends? Sure, but that isn’t exclusive to Mexicans, I’ve been to Indiana/Ohio and seen tons of ghetto ass white people who take pride in being poor for some reason. It isn’t “acting black” you sheltered fucking candle

Go outside, and go to to the hood for once, it ain’t all bad if you don’t flash expensive things

I'm from the birthplace of hip hop, fag
I'm not scared even in neighborhoods that are 100% black
All I'm saying is that there is such thing as "acting black", when you see Mexican dudes talking/dressing like this
it's because they're copying black folk

Wigger

Mexican wigger

Hey how about posting some chicas.

There's no such thing stupid white bitch

Yes there is, you sensitive fag

Fuck you wigger

take off the du rag Jose, you'll never get waves

i love big long feets

Attached: 1.jpg (819x1457, 182K)

Can someone explain to me how one can "act ghetto" in 2019 without acting black?
I've literally never seen that

faggot

Attached: latinaboobs2.jpg (1600x900, 231K)

Keep your and and keep looking stupid austin

keep blowing 1/2 your paycheck on Jordans trying to be black, Kevin

Thats gril you fag. Stop thinking about men.

Keep riding your father's lap for money matthew

keep being 30 and working at T-Mobile, Brayan

Hope your father put you on the will tyler. God forbid if he didn't you might have to actually earn your living

Have fun being a bum who lives with your mom until she dies

Maggot2020

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 51K)

Attached: keep-calm-and-fuck-the-kkk.png (600x700, 30K)

None. They are a race of cretins.

Your superior race monkey ass bitch

I'm not alt-right, faggot

>Non-ratchet
>Latina

You can't have both, user. It's a literal impossibility

not true at all. I've been with a few Latinas and none of them were ratchet at all

Fuck you

Your superior race is impossible bitch

Seriously this is still dragging on.