Discuss Your Donuts

Discuss Your Donuts

Attached: 135528-We-All-Have-Secrets.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tried to put my penis in a donut once. It didnt work much.

Not exactly an interesting donut, but no one else knows...I’m serving my husband divorce papers November 1.

Not interesting, but it’s all I have been thinking about for 2 months now.

One time I got so sick off of oysters I had to run into the restaurant bathroom and throw up. But I burst right in to an unlocked stall and there was a guy there having mad diarrhea, and I didn't have time to get out. I blew chunks right on his crotch.

i don't eat donuts regularly

Attached: 1543776854833.jpg (954x996, 305K)

Why divorce?

I’d eat her donut!

He cheated. He came clean and begged for forgiveness but I can’t get past it.

Maybe it my problem. I don’t know.

But...no kids so I’m figure call it quits and we can both try again.

This kind of thread isn’t new. But using the term ‘donut’ I them is new to me.

But I’ve been living under a rock for the last month. Can anyone explain the ‘donuts’ thing to me?

Good for you. You dont have to forgive or forget. And even if you do, there's a good case to be made that he misrepresented himself enough that you can't trust hes genuinely the man you thought you married.

But I can't say im not a little disappointed you didnt decide to just cheat on him a bunch with everyone you could.

>But I can't say im not a little disappointed you didnt decide to just cheat on him a bunch with everyone you could
two wrongs dont make a right you faggot

We get these threads every day, not that new. But fairly recently, there have been a lot of secrets/confessions that for some reason, happen to involve donuts (stealing donuts, lying to get donuts, etc), and it's sort of become a meme.

Last week i took a look in my gf WhatsApp and found a horny chat with a colleague of her
She asked him what would he do with her, and he replies "making out in a place that was not a park". When she asked for detailes, he told her "i really wanna have sex with you", and she replies "stop, that turns me horny as fuck", and started to ask what would he do to her.
He offered oral sex and stuff, and confess he loves to cum while being rid
she told him "we're perfect for each other. I love to cum while riding"
They made an appointment to go to a by the hour hotel some day.
I've been taking a look this week, but they talk just like friends.
I'm waiting for that encounter to look at her WhatsApp while she sleeps. I dont wanna eat a watered-down version.
This turns me anxious, horny and sonetimes i can't sleep. But i wont confront her, because she Will start to take care of her phone, and i want to stalk all the truth

Pic of her?

Who said it'd make anything right? I just like slutty women slutting it up.

I was fapping to that show Wheel of Fortune one time and my aunt walked in right when I was on the verge of "completing the puzzle". Before she could say anything, I faked a seizure as a distraction.

I once got a coworker fired because he took my donut.

I thought about it. But like the other user said about the 2 wrongs thing.

I basically basically just cried for a month straight. Got drunk for a month straight. Then woke up and was over it. I don’t hate him. I just don’t like him anymore.

How? Did you just tell your boss and your boss fired him over that?

I got a milf recognized the other day posting her in a thread now I'm nervous but still was hot... hope he doesn't say shit.

maybe she's not a slut? and you shouldn't be encouraging promiscuous behaviour because it's degenerate

She could have been though.
There aren't enough degenerates.

Regular frap thinking about how my gf was assaulted by two guys in the club when my back was turned.

Post the story. Bonus for pic of her

You’re just like Con Air. If Con Air was a big faggot and hid in the corner instead of defending his gf’s honor.

No, i framed her. I worked at a pawn shop so i would sneak jewelry into her purse. Boss noticed missing inventory. Had everyone empty their pockets and purses. She was speechless when she tipped her purse upside down and had rings and shit clink out. She was fired on the spot.

Bitch forgot rule 1: never take a fat man's donut.

No one close to me is aware of this but I've become extremely suicidal since my cat died. I don't look both ways when crossing the street anymore, I don't observe safety instructions for just about anything, etc.

Suki was the light of my life. She was the best thing I could ever hope for in this life, or any other. She was was more happiness to me than I ever could've deserved. She was sweet, gentle, caring, always up for being pet, and she had the absolute sweetest meow. Without her I have absolutely zero will to live. I barely eat. I'm constantly drunk. I have absolutely no reason to continue without her.

In law school, my friends and I were so desperate to touch boobs that we would take turns wearing bras stuffed with cotton candy while the other one squeezed our "boobs" and jacked off.

AIDS larping thread 100%

Just wanted to say this really touched me. I feel you, friend. Seek professional help if you can. It might not help right away but it will be someone to talk to and confide in. Do it for Suki. She would want to see you happy.

Good job sticking to your morals user. Hope you find a man who won't betray you.

yeah there's plenty a-thank you very much.

I'm sexually attracted to prepubescent boys. I would never act on my urges but I have strong fantasies.

I have had sex with a cousin of mine for over a year. We were close before and now she wont even message me. Its been sometime since we last did anything.

Tbh I really care for her and trying to.figure out if the feelings I have now are geniune or just lust.

The really crappy part is that im in a relationship now with a girl that reminds.me.of my vousin and its painful.

Nonsense. If there was enough, then there would be better shit to do on a thursday morning.

do you get off on her having an affair/ being cucked or you want to see if she can cheat then you're gonna break up with her?

i'm not into sharing pics. But she's like 1.60mt, thin, brunette, flat chest, really good legs, and really beautiful intellectual-like face.

Just share one please you can even blur her face

Thanks. I’m not that moral, I guess just lucky. I had a couple weak moments where I would have cheated if the opportunity arose. Just didn’t happen.

But I’m so glad I didn’t.

In law school, my friends and I were so desperate to touch boobs that we would take turns wearing bras stuffed with cotton candy while the other one squeezed our "boobs" and jacked off.

Last summer, I got head from a dude. Nobody knows about it, not even my closest friends, and it’s a secret I’m keeping and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna keep it until I die.

I never really thought of myself as bisexual, and I just kind of experimented to see what’d happen. Well, now that it’s happened it’s something I’ve kind of repressed for the past year or so.

It’s odd, but I don’t really feel the need to “come out” or whatever, and have to live a life of judgment, and even risk losing friends or family members. I’m pretty content on just keeping it to myself and going through life knowing that I have a side to myself that others will never know.

Got any advice, Sup Forums?

this feels like what i'm going through rn, I'm sorry user.

I won't gonna break up because of that.
I don't mind about cheating as a serious issue -i have cheat on her with 2 or 3 girls every year-, but neither i like that humilliating-cuck-fetish garbage.

Greentext?

>be me in your shoes
>oh shit i can never tell people im bi
>one time sister called Tom Hardy hot
>I agreed vocally
>she didn't even blink and nobody's cared since.

cuckold faggot

Need the story

Just wondering did you marry young? were you married for a long time or newly weds? Was there a spark you had with each other and it faded or just didn't spend time together anymore? Curious because I'm young myself and I just don't want to fall into the same pit falls most people have in relationships

all you got was a blow job, next time suck a dick and see if you like it, then you'll know you are bi

Both my friend's kids are mine. His wife and I have been fucking since before the wedding. He doesn't know.

Well, since I’ve got time and insomnia, might as well.

>be me, 7 years ago
>have childhood friend who I have crush on,
>she doesn’t like me back, ends up dating this guy, “G”
>her and G go strong, except... they never do anything intimate.
>no touching, hand holding, or kissing
>they date for a year and end up breaking up
>we eventually find out G was sexually confused the whole relationship, and although he had feelings for her, wasn’t attracted to her physically
>years pass and G finds me on Instagram and we start talking
>it’s all good and all chill, until he starts hitting on me
>”hahaha aw thanks man”
>this goes on for a few months, as he slowly tries to convince me to try thing with him
>decline, “I’m straight bro sorry lolol “
>until one day, out of the blue, sends an ass pic
>I reply shocked as fuck... He’s got an ass that could make an Instagram model cry
>eventually say fuck it, why not try
>a month later, he comes over

Too long, gonna type a part 2

Wow. Is it really that easy?
And did people treat you different?
I come from a family who’s culture Is super homophobic. They might murder me man

Honestly I’m scared to try anything again... but maybe I will

if you got married would you ever wife swap with him or is she just your toy? also did she seduce your or you seduced her?

of course i'm the faggot, faggot

my mom was always anti-gay but ever since that tom hardy comment slipped and she heard about it she hasn't treated me different
some prejudiced people make exceptions for their family I guess.

>he comes inside, and it’s awkward as fuck
>I try to act like I’d normally do when a girl comes over and just talk, but things are... different
>” user man stop making it weird”
> So I say fuck it, and just pull down my pants
>he gets to work and...
>holy this is kind of... nice
>holy shit this is really nice
>yoo.... what the—
>a big part of my brain can’t believe that I’m getting blown by a guy and can’t let it go
>an even bigger part of my brain is in shock that it’s so good
>he deepthroats me like it’s nobody’s Fucking business
>this happens for a few minutes before I can’t hold anything in anymore
>I literally nut buckets
>right as he’s still sucking
>he still doesn’t let up, and continues even as I orgasm
>he swallows the whole thing
>he pulls of, and wipes his mouth
>he sits back on the couch, and I clean myself up
>I try to be chill and put in some Netflix, he doesn’t like the show I put on
>he says he’s gotta an appointment to go to, I say okay
>he leaves

And just like that.
Crazily enough, it’s probably the best head I’ve ever gotten.

are you sure she didn't interpret it as you agree he is attractive rather than you would let him fuck you?

i've been blown twice by men, and yes, they do the really really best blowjobs, but the situation itself doesn't turn me on completely

Wow! That’s amazing for you man.
This is a question I’ve been asking myself and have always wanted to ask someone else in my shoes, is it wrong to hold this in and not tell anyone? If I know that people will treat me differently and I might lose friends, and connections, should I put myself in that position? I don’t even think I could ever be emotionally attracted to a guy... Should I really change my life for a small attraction I might have?

i'd be doing the fucking user.

I married my HS sweetheart. But we didn’t get married until we were 27. And we were together the whole time. (No breaks.)

I guess we eventually fell into that ‘comfortable’ feeling. Although he called it ‘boring.’

I guess to answer your question, my life was on cruise control before he cheated and I was mostly happy.

It was quite a blow to find out he wanted something I wasn’t or couldn’t give him. I thought we knew everything about each other.

Bump

Mostly her coming onto me but I initiated the sex with an offer.

damn that hurt just reading that, sorry user, wish you the best of luck and get a good lawyer!

did you want to tell him she was cheating once you found out he proposed to her or you just don't don't care that he is with a cheater?

butter face, what's wrong with her head?

Imagine being this much of a massive cat faggot. What a waste of dubs. Lmao

>always up for being pet
You can't be serious lmao

Ow, such edge.

Fucked my ass for the first time with a dildo that vibrated. Felt like the biggest sissy ever. Pic related. Basically this one. 18m chubby bottom. God my legs couldnt stop shaking when it went in and the vibrating drove me crazy. 10/10 would do it again.

Attached: rBVaJFljVH6AXEptAAVy0WWhUSI463.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Have seen my sister naked and she doesnt knows, its so hot seeing her being shy and cautious of not showing much clueless that i fap to her naked body often

faggot keep it that way

What the fuck does that even mean and how is it even possibly a secret?

I have been hooking up with a girl who just finished a play in LA

this was so confusing to read

You say this every thread which play?

I genuinely hate myself sometimes. I don't actually wanna talk about it, just wanted to get it off my chest.

A Play Is A Poem

Attached: 1568913181972.jpg (600x842, 74K)

Your sexuality is yours. Unless you're dating or fucking the other person I operate on a "you don't even need to know nor should you care" basis. No need to change your life, you can keep it to yourself, don't need to label yourself if you don't want to.

I'm the same though, I've fucked and would continue to fuck men, but I've never had feelngs for any of them, whereas women I'm attracted to, have fucked them, and also get feelings for them. Guys are very clingy, I don't like it.

>sociopath doesn't understand the impact another life can have on us
color me fucking surprised

You're just like every other person in the world user. No biggie.

My secret is I can't fall asleep unless I listen to obscure shit that talks about whacky nonsense.

My fav is this series:
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

>Should I really change my life for a small attraction I might have?
no. its just a thing, not something that you should let define you. besides, what you do with your dick is your business, not everyone else's.
if it ever comes out, own it, but dont be a faggot about it by shouting it from the rooftops.

Honestly, we stopped for a while after they got married. Maybe a few months. She got pregnant shortly after we started fucking again

>get a good lawyer
whiteknighting faggot, shes not gonna fuck you, ya know. any lawyer will do because she rides life on easy mode using the pussy-pass.

>neck beard willing to an hero over the nigger of the pet world.

I'm shocked.

we're not talking about small dogs though?

once i was in the town drunk and went home with a trap, i woke up in the morning still drunk felt the dick was shocked but continued to go down on it. i also let the trap slip it in my ass raw. should i go back and try it again tomorrow night?

Thanks brother. I appreciate it.
I’ve never had feelings for men, and I don’t think I ever will. I’ve only had feelings for women and it’s probably gonna be like that for the rest of my life, because I saw my future significant others being women. It’s actually amazing to find someone who can relate to that. Thanks man, this means more than you might ever know!
Agreed!
> but dont be a faggot about it by shouting it from the rooftops.
Agreed even more. I saw a dude on twitter go on a tirade about how owning your sexuality was important, so important that you’ve gotta come out and shout it from the ends of the universe as soon as possible. Like the fuck??? You can definitely own it, but who you communicate it to should be your right. Thanks user

He doesn't even check dubs. Massive faggot confirmed. Enjoy your counter tops covered in pawprints that are smeared with shit.

Attached: 1568913148603.png (618x618, 90K)

Enjoy your aids, faggot.

I'll kill again.

ok pedo

I have mother abandonment issues and issues with not getting attention basically so now i cling to any female that gives me attention and can’t decide if i want their affection or just platonic love like friendship and it’s fucking annoying.

Attached: 1568960927806.png (194x259, 15K)

Protip: There are none.

I get my dick out under the desk at work and just let it press against the wooden surface

damn girl you sound jaded

Were you giving up the goods to him on a regular basis femanon?

What attributes do u like the most( age, physical features, personality, etc)? fav fantasy? Weirdest?