Need your help Sup Forumsros

Need your help Sup Forumsros

>be me
>17 year old virgin in college
>ask a 10/10 qt3.14 redhead out after crushing on her since school started
>first date goes extremely well, the only problem is that I don't know if she thinks it's platonic or not
>After date text her if she wants to go out on a "date-date" sometime
>says yes
>ask her out again on friday
>says she is gonna get dinner with her dad and will let me know when she's free for a date
>It's been 5 days and she hasn't texted me back.

Wat do? Is she actually interested or is pic related just a polite way of saying "I do not want to date you"

Attached: n4.png (1080x2160, 182K)

Ask her that question, straight up. Don't be a bitch

Or say what's up with that date, you know? be straight forward even if she isn't.

Get ghosted, she wasnt feelin it.

I thought of doing that, but I don't wanna scare her off by being too direct. What do you guys think the last text means?

This. Just straight up ask her if she for definite wants to go on a date and to be honest. If you don't hear back from her again then just call it quits and move on.

looks fine, just text her again make a simple conversation and then talk about having another day, if you expect the girl to make the date you will die virgen.

It's not going to scare her off, it's gonna let you know if she wants to or not. Just ask nicely

This unironically. Just tell her to basically cut the bullshit and ask if she really wants to go out again or if she's looking for something serious or not. Any woman worth a penny will be honest with you and tell you what she wants, but if she isn't worth it she'll be "offended" or whatever so just ask her and be done with it. If things don't work out then move on there's many more women in the world.

Actually false, if she really wanted another date she wouldve hiy him ip like she said. She specifically said she would let him know, then never let him know meaning she doesnt give af.

>Great I'm excited
breh..what the fuck is this weak ass shit
>would you like to go on a date on tuesday
BOOM! headshot. what a fucking cuck you are OP. you NEVER ask a woman WHEN would she like to go out on a date with you. you are never recovering from this. you had 1 shot to make her see you a actual man even after your
>I'm excited teehee
bullshit and ya blew it.

you shot your shot. she knows exactly what she said, that she'd let you know when she's free. if you were really on her mind as much as she's on yours, she would have reached out. don't get all cringy bugging her, just cut losses and move on. you did all you could, she just wasn't feeling it as much as you were.

Attached: 1566843215670.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Moron alert.
Be direct fuckface. It answers things quicker.

for real.

>wanna go steady wif me brenda?
>>sure tommy
>I'll pick you on tuesday evening at 7 for our date brenda
>>that sounds swell tommy! see you then!

OP, hit her up and ask her "Hey, haven't heard back from you yet. I'm free on Friday (Or whatever day you're free) let's go to teh movies and hit the bar (Or whatever you wanna do). Post results. We'll help walk you through this shit and get you that 2nd date

>OP, hit her up and ask her "Hey, haven't heard back from you yet. I'm free on Friday (Or whatever day you're free) let's go to teh movies and hit the bar (Or whatever you wanna do).

this user has never had a date or spoken to a female in his entire life. everybody point and laugh at this incel giving autist OP dating advice.

Attached: 1570479367423.gif (238x178, 634K)

Guaranteed I've banged hotter chicks than you've beat off to on the internet

I agree with the other man you seem like a virgin like OP

>>It's been 5 days and she hasn't texted me back.

Careful what you do im no chad but i know how to play my cards and usually when you dont pay much attention to a girl they come back crawling only under a certain set of rules

stalking and forcibly raping a hot girl isnt the same thing as consensual sex between your fat neck beard ass and the girl that accidentally said hello to you in the supermarket user

your own post directly refutes your claims made. you dont know shit about females lmao

Attached: 1570440520459.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Y'all just have no game. "Hey bitch you want sex? Well shiiiiit fuck you too then"

>17 year old virgin in college

how is this fgt not banned yet?

She says “ i’ll let you know when I’m free”. Then nothing, that means she’s not free, in other words, it’s time to call this one a goner & move on.

Also agree.

Try one more time in a week.
Props to you for actually speaking up after one friend date and not letting her spend all your time and money.

Attached: huh.jpg (307x352, 22K)

Because who tf cares really

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

Nah im just not gonna come off like a pussy virgin like yourself lmao. Thats the vibe you give off based on your post. not my fault

You shouldn't have said "date-date" thats kinda weird user

But other than that, wait 1 week. If she hasn't contacted you, then you're allowed 1 follow up message.

Make it direct. "Hey femanon, how about we go to X on X Day? I can pick you up at X time"

If she doesn't respond or has some excuse again, just say "Ok cool" and then never fucking talk to her again.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1569622970136.gif (326x326, 832K)

If you're unsure keep it simple and just ask her honestly.
"Hey, it's been a while since you said you'd let me know when you were free for a date. Do you still want to go?"

If she says yes and still can't find time, she's probably too afraid to reject you directly. All other cases are kinda obvious.

Careful, other anons now assume you're a virgin for that sort of message response.

Also thinking "lets go to teh movies" is game lmaoooo