ITT: Post a Stand name, other Anons give your Stand an ability

ITT: Post a Stand name, other Anons give your Stand an ability
I’ll go ahead and open with「This Must Be The Place」

Attached: B8E916BC-5C1F-4981-9EEB-3550751DB063.png (617x782, 53K)

Those struck by 「This Must Be The Place」will run towards a pre-chosen location regardless of potential dangers or obstacles. They remain fully cognizant during.

Very naisu user-chan

i'm bored as hell so i'll post a name 「Wide Mustang」

「Wide Mustang」is a muscle car that can narrow any surface that it is driving on at-will, in addition to being able to widen itself.

「Wheel in the Sky」seems like a decent enough stand name. I wonder what it would do.

「Wheel in the Sky」allows the user to move through solid objects without damaging them while also making spirit objects such as stands solid to him.

Let's go with 「Cemetery Gates 」

「The Thing That Should Not Be」

「Cemetery Gates」Shows the user how people the stand touches will die, it can also show visions of that persons death to them.

「Cemetery Gates 」is a stand that can mimic any dead person as long as the user knows what they looked like and knows they're dead

「The Thing That Should Not Be」similar to the hand, The Thing That Should Not Be can convince someone that an object or person should not exist and they'll do anything in their power do destroy it

「Train Wreck 」

[ scat man]

Peepee poopoo

>this must be the place
Any attacks that the other stand user uses always misses. The opponent can never hit them because the stand always knows where you’re going to hit.

>
>wide mustang
Some close range stand that’s big and stronk af. Strong defense, long endurance. Special attack: itz cloppering time!

>wheel in the sky
Tbh it’s sounds cool but I can’t think of one

>cemetery gates
Can revive and control any animals, humans or beasts that died within 20 meters of the user.

>the thing that should not be
A medium range stand that heavily induces paranoia, temporarily makes the opponent believe lies and go crazy leading them to turn on friends or family.

Now, how would you creatively try and defeat these stands?

[21 guns]

[crusader]

[Annoying pests]

[heavy rain]

[ bad posture]

「Salad Days」

[Steady Teddy Freddy]

[Binary Hairy Fairy]

[Hickory Dickory Dock]

Heavy Rain causes nearby rainfall to become physically heavy, to the point where it can do legitimate damage to people and objects in the affected area.

Za Warudo

My strategy for defeating 「This Must Be The Place」depends entirely upon its limitations, but assuming its focus depends upon that of the user, I’d try and overwhelm the user with by ganging up on him with other Stand users so that This Must Be The Place can’t keep up.

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: 8081570616116170.jpg (1428x1190, 102K)

「Dr. Feelgood」

「Powerslave」

「Penitent Observer」

「BananaShill」

Attached: True To It's Name.jpg (660x400, 54K)

The boy that cried wolf

[sticks and stones]

[toy story]

[I don't want to work today]

[silver lining]

[the nose knows]

「Red Vox 」

dipshit autismo

Attached: demoman rapeface.jpg (100x125, 2K)

basically breaks everything to my retarded will

「Niggas on the moon」

[Simon says]

[thot patrol]

[The sound of silence]

A high power short range stand
Words cannot hurt it

[tumbleweed]

[rolling bones]

[Long Tall Sally]