he shit at me
he hates on me
he's dead to me

They did the SAME godamn mistake as Spiderman 3 THE SAME

Isn't that the question of the day?

It was electric kino

Black person in the film

The script was awful.

Electro gets his powers from electric eels? Just dumb.

>3 villains (seriously why the fuck didn't they learn from spider-man 3)
>none of the villains are any good at all
>peter being autistic with gwen "I can't be with you gwen oh wait yes I can lol no wait no I can't but hold on don't go to london I'll go with you" fucking embarrassing
>literally nothing happening, just setting up shit for later films which never happened
>spider-man acted good personality wise but my god the villains and everybody else acted corny as fuck
>trailers hinted at better story but it was all just clickbait

only villain should've been electro

They made a bas use of Dane DeHaan.

everything.webm

*bad

how is that any worse than a radioactive spider?

elblacktro

At least it's better than Homecoming.

WE

Why did the suddenly end up in a clocktower when they were fighting at the energy plant?

Spidey's costume was pretty based in this film.

>>none of the villains are any good at all
I remember Rhino having a great, touching story some years ago (before superior spiderman)

The energy plant wa snear to the clocktower, duh.

Diversity

it was a 2 hour advertisement for at least three more sequels

Is there a YouTube that does a through deconstruction of these two Spiderman movies? I've never watched either of them hut would be interested in seeing just how they're terrible without wasting too much of my time.

I think HitB ripping on the Lizard's scheme in the first movie and the lyrics of Electro in the second movie are the only thing that has stuck with me.

the song is one of the best parts of the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=7zYB1PLjKv0

Anyway, too many villains.
Electro should have been the focus of the entire movie and his slow fall onto insanity over the entire movie. His change takes too fast and the scene he gains power is compeltly rushed.
Actually i would like some scenes from Electro perspective like we got with Doctor Octopus and Sandman in Spiderman. Show his goals, his dreams, his fanaticism and his ultimate fall.

Peter looked like a faggot hipster, not a nerd.

I think I have those issues in a longbox somewhere. This is the one where some dude in a big ass Rhino exoskeleton comes to square up with Aleksei right?

That conclusion was a real bummer but seeing Rhino go all out was fucking awesome

WUZ

No Sam Raimi

unnecessary plot threads + boring villain

They also the made a mistake (in my opinion) with Electro being too evil. I felt a bit bad for him before he turned because he was obviously alone, socially handicapped and mistreated despite being a genius and good man. But I did not feel sorry for him after he turned into a freak and began to hurt people. He showed no signs for redemption. He was not really a victim. He was a bully victim who decided to become an even bigger bully.

They went full Schumacher.

He should have looked like this.

nah too white, thats racist

They should have went with Mysterio as the villain.

Awful villain, a bunch of unconnected plot points, uninteresting plot (literally no one cares about Peter's parents), awful villain, no interesting character conflicts, and terrible, I mean fucking terrible Green Goblin. Top it all off with a poorly done and meaningless Gwen death. Spider-Man has an awesome costume but everyone else looks retarded. I dont give a shit whether or not Gwen is going to college or whatever the fuck.

Good things
The scene with Spider-Man and the kid at the end. Meeting Rhino is a nice little scene. All footage of Spider-Man moving around is really good, so some of the action is great.

Believe it or not there are good Electro redesigns. As long as it uses his colors and has some kind of lightning pattern thats all you need.

Alright so here's some ideas I had that I think would have made the movie better
>No Rhino or Harry Green Goblin
>Harry would still be introduced without his weird disease
>Gwen wouldn't have died
>Norman Osborn never actually shows up but will remain an orchestrator from behind the scenes
>Apparently the mysterious "Man in the shadows" from the first movie's mid credit scene was supposed to be Electro and he would have been Norman Osborn's super powered enforcer would have kept him as a minor villain in the movie and he would have served as set up for the Goblin and Sinister Six plot lines they wanted to do so much, Spidey wouldn't be aware of his presences
>The main villain would have been Michael Morbius a scientist at Oscorp would have been transformed into his vampire state from his experiments tying into the series theme of genetic experiments and Oscorp
>Realizing the similarities of this and his battle with the Lizard Peter would have had to break into Ravencroft and get Dr.Connors to help him stop Morbius
>Introduce the Daily Bugle and J Jonah Jameson

Anyway these are just some ideas. What do you guys think?

first one isn't terrible, it was comfy

MCU Spiderys overall design is more interesting I think. Fresh yet familiar. ASM2 is by far the more "pure" suit though for sure. And it has the avantage of not needing a ton of CGI to look good.

Bruce Campbell becoming Mysterio in Spider-Man 3 (Tobey Universe) would've been kino.

Gwen's death was the best part of the movie

I really like it but I just hate the little hexagons and darker color. Big eyes are cool but nothing tops Ditko eyes and colors.

spider man You ARE MY ENEMYYYY!1 BOOOOAWWWWWWWMMMMMM *dubstep*

that pepe + text made me lol

HE HATES A ME

People were racist about jamie foxx

Morbius is too weird of a villain to use, at least for a second movie. Keep electro as the villain, make the man in the shadows Norman himself (or at least a "mini-boss" type of lackey), and don't bring back Dr. Conners, since it's too early to be doing callbacks. Everything else is good.

>Something'sHappeningMinddisturbing,AgonyInsideOfMe.MyPulseIsRacing MentalTorture,SelfDestroyer.Can'tIgnoretheParanoia.

SPIIIDER
SPIIIDER

>MentalTortue.SelfDestroyer.Can'tIgnorethe

SPIIIDER
SPIIIDER

>MinddisutrbingAgonyInsideOfME

SPIIIDER
SPIIIDER

>Something'sHappeningMinddisturbing,AgonyInsideOfMe.MyPulseIsRacingMentalTorture,SelfDestroyer.Can'tIgnoretheParanoia.

HE LIED TO ME
>PulseIsRacing MentalTorture,SelfDestroy
HE SHOT AT ME
>Can'tIgnoretheParanoia.
HE HATES ON ME
>Something'sHappeningMinddisturbing,AgonyInsideOfM
HE'S USING ME

HE LIED TO ME HE SHOT AT ME HE HATES ON ME HE'S USING ME VIRGINITY LECTRICITY AFRAID OF ME HE'S DEAD TO ME
HELIEDTOMEHESHOTATMEHEHATESONMEHE'SUSINGMEHE'S DEAD TO ME THEN SPIDERMAN IS MY ENEMYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*dubstep*

Not much actually. I finally watched it and hated that I didn't just go see it in theaters.

Was good. And then they rebooted it yet again.

HE HATES A ME

VIRGINITY

>he shit at me