Your opinion on russia and russians?

your opinion on russia and russians?

Attached: 1415.jpg (1840x1040, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypjP7rTc-b4&list=PLqWdYjn21PdGWl9HXgZKiTXH8BfF1nD_n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aside from being the last white nation I Europe ( it including Russian mongoloids because based Ghengis. ) It’s a shithole.

I’ll probably move there when the US collapses.

>bait

Attached: 5ac4318ad6339d75c2df2ce9-large.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Oh! Before I forget, I love Russian women. This chick named tatiana I met at a security gig was fucking wild. God I dream of that bitch now a days. Grade A- pussy.

Russia seems depressing, I have Slavic friends (not from Russia though) and they're all really nice so must be the same for Russians

Considering that you've never been to Russia or seen Russians.

Start here
youtube.com/watch?v=ypjP7rTc-b4&list=PLqWdYjn21PdGWl9HXgZKiTXH8BfF1nD_n

You bait, nigger. Get your wee-woo Wiccan shit out of my face before I gape you’re asshole with my fist and shout curses into the void that becomes of your colon.

You're a fucking cartoon.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Hey nigger. I’m talking about a woman of Russian decent. Idk bout no skeletons.

I like them. Grew up thinking they were weird but now can see that they're doing things right.

Wow...I.... thank you, brother.

You're welcome.

Attached: darya-malabra-ice-golem.jpg (1864x2431, 1.24M)

A nation full of people wishing a USSR dickhead would stop manipulating their government to keep him as a fake-elected guy but an actual dictator who's trying to bring back the USSR.

He's just the Russian version of a good 'ol boy.

Attached: a4c.jpg (600x796, 139K)

russians are not Slavs, they are mongols. So fuck you russian

He complains and acts tough while he collects a check and makes everyone else do everything.

>Hitler DNA science.

>AKA make believe.

People are the same wherever you go. It's their governments that are the problem.

you can claim what you want. we in Poland know what you are and you are the worst garbage in the world. ps. when will you take this your kaczyński?

Do you have a source for that other than your homosexual art teacher?

Evil.

For no reason, I'm going to answer this as seriously and honestly as possible.

I'm 31, and America, I've traveled a lot and I spent some time in the Army. So I have some worldly knowledge and I follow politics well. I also am a big history buff. Here is my opinion on RUSSIA:

I think Russia suffers still the choke hold of Communism in some ways, like it's some how intrinsically Russian, although it pretty much ruined the nation. I see the last true "Russians" as the Tsars, and I'm not sure how bad they were, but I don't think the Bolsheviks were much better. With Putin, it puts me off that he was once a KGB agent, that would be like Merkel having been Gestapo. Just not someone you want in power.

I like some of his stances regarding immigrant though. "Immigrants need Russia, Russia does not need immigrants. Adapt etc etc". For sure more place need this ideology.

He needs to leave the gays the fuck alone though. Like, he aint gotta have Pride marches, but he also doesnt need to criminalize it, or hate on it so much. I'm not even gay, and thats how I see it. Most of the world sees that shit as....archaic?

I think most people who havent been to Russia see it as a dark, Eastern Bloc type of place.

I'm sure thats not 100% true, but...meh....

Attached: 67420541_508512896561903_1534319629898350592_o.jpg (1072x1440, 208K)

everything you need to know about Russia can be intuited from their rocket design.

Saturn V: five engines

Energia: twenty engines

should've nuked in 45

Just hope it doesn't come to trading blows.

Most fucked up superpower in the world.

I hope they don't get fully shut off from contact with us soon when they jew the russian net

That stance on immigration is mostly a meme. The Russian government doesn't care about anyone (not just immigrants/refugees), while Putin just says cool stuff during his political PR stunts.

Russia is full of immigrants and a very multicultural country.

I like to see Russian and Finnish videos because they make good one-offs. When Putin aided Crimean independence and everyone on my western imageboards started kvetching out about Russia I could no longer find as many humorous Russian videos posted online, and everything is RT and news, and that one video where the soldiers are hammering the Syrian's hands on the ground. This has downgraded my opinion by one point.

Attached: no-thank-you-reddit-face.png (879x1024, 138K)

cockroaches

Ruski pigs are not human and their country should be nuked

sure are a lot of foreign shills on here today, you and the chinese agent dude. cmon son.

Attached: 1566539800992.jpg (640x482, 72K)