What do they mean by this?

What do they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKtgRt7X46o
mobile.twitter.com/davetotheross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the word "and" Jewish?

Trying to ingratiate themselves with Twitter users by using a Twitter meme.

>jews literally mock Sup Forums now

andmorty is a common jewish surname

another jewish conspiracy uncovered good job Sup Forums

Anybody else dropping adultswim after Jack ends?

lazily animated ugly as fuck art style why does anyone like samurai jack again?

Because Samurai Jack fans have good taste, something you lack.

I've seen this before. Anti-Semitics use this to identify jews. Whoever runs this account is obviously some kind of nazi. Time to call the advertisers and complain.

nah that can't be it i have great taste... maybe its nostalgia

It means that we're going to get the rick and morty equivalent of the gamergate law and order episode

south park is lazily animated, kiddo

>using Sup Forums memes on twitter

Oh god. Just... Oh god.

>Sup Forums memes
wew

>parenthetical echoes meant to highlight Jewish names
>a twitter meme

That was a 10/10 episode. Stay mad cucks:3

TRS created it but Sup Forums popularized it

hahaha le funny grandpa burping man! my sides! xD!

If Morty is jewish doesn't that mean his bumbling idiot father is jewish?

But then he can't really be jewish because Judaism is passed from the mother.

They already got all of reddit on their dick, probably trying to cater to Sup Forums now

Twitter is where applying parenthical echoes to your own name to repudiate anti-semitic usage of the same has taken off amongst some of the userbase.

>Rick's wife is Jewish
>Therefore Beth is Jewish but Rick isn't
>Therefore Morty is Jewish
And so is Summer which is even better because red-haired Jewish girls are my jam

It's more a play on him being a lawyer, and by extension thus jewish.

I have a neighbor named Abraham andmortyberg

and reddit further popularizes any memes we give them, like Pepe.

Stop trying to steal credit, it's not that important.

Thats funny, theyre obvioualy making fun of how ridiculous and absurd the whole (((jew))) thing is.

and South Park is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKtgRt7X46o

Yeah that's what's absurd

Who's a lawyer Jerry? I swear half the people on this board have never even seen the show

This tweet was an example of the wikileaks account writer being unaware of the Twitter meme culture I described here:

while also being unaware of the anti-semetic origin of the prevalence, and trying to make sense of the occurrence without that background when encountering it so frequently.

That particular Morty was pretending to be a lawyer, I swear you have never even seen the show.

Wikileaks knew what they were doing and so do most of the people with paretheses. They are both sending a message to the overlords.

Wikileaks is saying
>we see what you're up to

and those on twitter are saying
>I'm a good slave

laughed my ass off when they made that

Why exactly is this show considered ''Reddit''?
I haven't watched it yet but I am interested.

I'm not someone who normally calls it that, but a lot of the humor is either "so randum" or "your god is a lie" over and over with little variance.

>Inb4 "but god is a lie"
be that as it may, as a form of humor it gets old

Because it's popular. Same thing with Breaking Bad.

>baiting redditors into outing themselves is this easy

Drone meal reference?

Its bazinga tier pop culture references throughout.

I have literally never browsed or posted on reddit in my entire life

key difference, sometimes south park was funny

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS GOYIM

So you didn't read my post then?

I didn't try to defend the show you moron, go back to plebit where you belong.

>Here to shut up and listen
>By making a big fucking sign and waving it everywhere
This guy isn't a jew, he's just an attention whore

>intro to first episode
>rick is drunker than we've ever seen him
>informs morty of a bomb that he has made
>is using it to start a new or a "fresh start"

fastforward to this episode

>rick's family gets killed by a bomb that teleports in, thus free him

>using the additive jew

ishiggydiggy

Because autism exists. Don't try to understand their terrible taste. Their minds work differently from ours.

99.99% of people that say shit like "Us whites are evil and need to listen and believe" are jewish and immediately turn around and make social media posts about how they aren't actually white because they're jewish.

>rick's family gets killed by a bomb that teleports in, thus free him

that didn't actually happen tho

right? ;_;

>now
stormfags and the *dip fedora* altrighties have always been the butt of most of the jokes here

that's the thing, i think it's a real memory and he just changes details, like the other world they put him in

Technically it would have killed Beth if were the "real" family

>Sup Forums

stop pretending Sup Forums is Sup Forums, or that Sup Forums isn't mocked literally everywhere at this point

I try not to judge anyone by their race, but god damn. There are just so many Jews who do this, and it seems like its purely malicious. These people thrive off of pitting the "lower races" against eachother.

>it's a let's call jews non-whites until it doesn't serve our agenda anymore and need to call them whites again episode

that is very true, damn

I found reddit

They meant that his show is Reddit

reminder we won the election

>(((((we))))) gave (((((them))))) Pepe
>Pepe will be on Adult Swim
What did autist mean by this?

Sup Forums deserves to be mocked, and Jews literally own it. They come here to point and laugh at the absolute lowest elements of society

Please, redditors, have a look at this
Fuck off redditor

they dont understand the meme

(((Donald Trump)))

Sup Forums is the biggest target for incoming redditors

its not reddit, its just a back to the future ripoff

The Jew fears the wikileaks.

Jew here. It's a bit weird. Like, basically in every situation I encounter, I'm a white guy until I say otherwise. So I interact with the world as a white dude until i choose otherwise. When I do, people do change. It's not, like, negative changes (on here excepted, obviously), but people treat you differently.

Basically I'm a white dude for all intents and purposes, but if nazi's took over the country, I'd be on the list.

See: "I try not to be racist, but Jews pit lower races against each other".

This is also part of it. This dude probably knows like two jews that do this, but those are the only two jews he knows. So once you tell someone you're jewish, you have to accept that they will judge an entire race based on you.

Not sure if that's a great explanation, and I'm not religious at all. Basically, I don't really identify as jewish, but I also don't really have a choice. If it was 1940's germany, they wouldn't stop to see if I was practicing, would they?

Done with them since they dumped world peace.

Thats wrong, the guy who is alone is the one who got downvoted on Reddit, while the others enjoy that stupid echochamber faggot, GO BACK

Except you know, the fact that Glenn Greenwald is basically Wikileaks #2 and is Jewish

because (((my little politics))) got assblasted when a couple of jokes about G-d and nazism were made.

>mfw when i first saw that tweet

THE HAIRCUT JOKE

The haircut joke.

It was most likely written by a woman & it made me laugh. Best joke of the episode desu.

>he doesn't know about (((and)))

>he doesn't know

South Park and Samurai Jack are literally the same animation style.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being jewish.

Whats a TRS? An SA subforum? I haven't got 10 dollars.

I love how it's obvious they wrote STRAIGT first, then tried to damage control with adding lines on top of that and the next H. Here is spelled using a normal H, so it's made more obvious that the lines on the top H's were a fuckup.

it's not real, so don't overthink it

>He doesn't understand composition, contrast, or animation in general.
>He doesn't recognise the genious behind Samurai Jack

>complaining about "unbearably forced memes" on Sup Forums of all places

(((They))) know

mobile.twitter.com/davetotheross

Your scenario is the definition of privelige. You can exist as white as long as it suits you, but can pull the race/culture card whenever you want.

I'm half latino on my mom's side and I'm in a similar boat. I can pass as white and can switch to Spanish whenever I want for solidarity.

I suppose the main difference is that Latinos aren't as openly persecuted as Jews are, so my admission of my heritage is--in general--a net positive, whereas yours may not be depending on who you're speaking to.

Better than I expected, but that nugget sauce meme shit sucked. The funniest joke in there was the fart cup. Once again proving that one can run an entire show as long as they have at least one fart joke.

>Doing stormfronts job for them
Yeah, I'm sure they're really offended

You realize how lame and pretentious you sound right? I don't think anybody's missing out here.

Except the Beth we have now in the show isn't even the Beth we begin with

The actual show is relatively harmless until it become edgy atheist mode at some points

It's the "Science if so fucking cool XD!! I'm such a nerd!" fan base that watches it makes it literally Re.ddit: the Show

Spanish is not a race you dumbass

How can I get the coincidence detector? It seems to have vanished from the internet. Specifically looking for a firefox version.

>This tweet was an example of the wikileaks account writer being unaware of the Twitter meme culture I described here:
They are completely aware.
They're pointing out that all their critics are Jewish numales without actually saying it.
It was clever and very funny

>I'm a white guy until I say otherwise.

Aren't you bastards genetically european with trace amounts of semetic dna?

I mean, blonde and blue eyed jews?

Basically white people who have a race trump card?