Myers Briggs personality test go

Myers Briggs personality test go
I'm INFP apparently. The Mediator. What're you?

Attached: Pesronality type 1.jpg (1364x654, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the test

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Attached: Pesronality type 2.jpg (1366x655, 51K)

I was tested long ago as a very strong INTP. Polar on all. My mother was tested the exact opposite and the psychologist wrote a paper on us.

As I’ve grown older I feel more like an INFP though

Same here. Definitely had concrete evidence of how I think and feel for sure after reading everything I could about it. Are you satisfied with that result or do you think it's bullshit?

INTJ. Wife is also an INTJ.

Did it a while ago. Same.

Nice try, Google.

ENFP reporting in

bumping

ENFP, back again. Am I the only extrovert on this whole god damn board?

If you are a guy, you should be disappointed in yourself.

Green color on this test means you're gay.

Gamer INTJ here.

Attached: jojo kars.png (250x419, 221K)

Very interesting, how old are you now if I may ask aye.

It is rather off how close to home it can hit when you read it. Personally I'm not sure just how accurate it "can" be, not to say it's not accurate though. I'm very pessimistic about things like this, I work in physiology and psychology so it's rather difficult to believe considering the complexity of human nature.

This is Sup Forums after all, I wouldn't be all too surprised.

I am male yes, and if you say so random internet stranger.

I am also an intellectual INTJ

Congratulations.

Attached: kid.jpg (1242x1208, 222K)

INTJ-A (Architect), this hasn't changed since becoming an adult, besides the percentages moving around. Far more introverted too, it's not that I'm socially awkward or haven't access to parties.. really just have come to dislike them over spending some time on my own and doing what I enjoy most.

INTJ

I’m an ENTP. Basically all the best real and fictional people are me.

I was ENTP for a while, around the age of 14-15. Then I realised I could be wrong and that to become more intelligent, I had to come to the realisation that I can be unintelligent in many.. many areas..

Being loud and obnoxious can only get you so far. INTJ-A is the road to go for true success.

Was ISTJ. It's all full of shit of course, nothing of that matters.

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-142932.png (720x1280, 62K)

Heh, fgt..

you're all just the worst

Attached: 1563453569929.jpg (1080x1588, 702K)

I remember when Sup Forums was literally all INTJ neet losers, way too many normies here.

ENTJ- fun fact nixon was also one

Damn I was going to call you names and post a joke about how long ive been here then I remembered how long I've been here. I dont feel like joking anymore

try not to overthink it

Attached: 1533210647472.jpg (498x498, 55K)

>intj
>cries at every movie where a dog dies
yep thats true

OP here, that is actually hilarious ahah

Enfp. Your social superior.

Got me with the teen girl squad reference

Attached: logician.png (1647x958, 114K)

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-150027.jpg (1080x2160, 298K)

I don't trust this. The answer changes year to year depending on how I'm feeling at the time. It's not consistent

Just because you were born an idiot doesn’t mean we all were. You still have to learn, it seems, that the universe isn’t designed with you in mind.

I'm an INFJ that means that I'm both Hitler and Martin Luther King

INFP-A apparently, but I don't think this fits me very well

INTP

you would literally get a more accurate result on the test by just selecting random answers

stopped fapping to post this to remind everyone that ENTP is the most chad personality type

Attached: s1571322536.0197198.png (1168x890, 128K)

know thyself

No, I'm serious. Depending on what is going on in life, i may be more focused on a task or goal and ignore others and score an INTJ but other times i may be surrounded by a family and my significant other more often and my thoughts on people and feelings will shift and I'll score differently. It's never the same and that's fine. I would be shocked if someone was completely static rather than adjusting to their environment

Logistitician
ISTJ-A

I get this, I'm very much the same and consider myself malleable based on the scenario.

Same here

Turns out "smart asshole" is an official personality type.

Attached: 2987698036.png (1162x1047, 106K)

I'm tmnt

I am an ENTJ. My wife is a ISTJ.

You know the argument in National Treasure Book of Secrets? We have that one for reals all the time.