I just ejaculated in my pants but I'm at my university library... Now I smell like cum...

I just ejaculated in my pants but I'm at my university library... Now I smell like cum, but I still have class for the next 5 hours... How can I do ?

Attached: 0980-7rSPEnc.jpg (249x249, 20K)

start by killing yourself cuz you are a literal retard

Retard.
Go home and get some pants, give a shit excuse like "During next hour I have a medical check up so I won't be here."

if you cant go home, go to the bathroom and wash up and if there’s a visible stain in the front tie your sweatshirt around your waist so it covers it. if you have deodorant on you rub it on the inside of your pants to try and get rid of some of the smell

or just leave if ya want if you miss one class you’ll be fine you’ll just have to catch up

Proclaim rape and earn an easy A.

Don't let them test the stain!

Wtf? This shit common as hell. Goto bathroom use underwear to clean up and trash em... If you dont have underwear on then bask in your cum mess dumbass

Attached: 1570970225903.gif (250x200, 346K)

Alright user ,
Firstly get your shit together..
Good , now from the cafeteria get a nice not very hot , any fucking thing , hold the cup from the very top then dropped in your pants , you can just buy , wait a few minutes till it cool down , then do the exact thing , you can wash it , then you'll smell less cum , and more like hot chocolate .
Be careful down there boss.

DORK COCK OUT AND HAND EM BABIEZ

If any fucker is asking yes , that's what I did ,
I kinds forgot the hot part a little bit

if you cover yourself in bleach it will look like an accident happened

and explain the smell

>calling a community college "University"
>not living on, or within walking distance of, campus
you must be 18 to post here, try reddit

Clean your fucking pants you mong, go to your car and use the wet wipes or go to some public toilet in the middle of nowhere and clean up there.

I'm in Europe Dumbass, here it's a University, now go drink your daily dose of coke you obese nigger

And thanks everyone! I followed every advice you gave, now I don't have underwear on myself, coffee all over my legs but I have a medical check-up this afternoon so everything's fine!

Not everyone is american fagget

God bless user
God bless

you could just go home... because it's university and you're an adult.

Nothing. Embrace the smell. Show it off proudly and look everyone dead in the eye if they seem to notice the smell. Look them deep in the eye as if to say "yes I know you can smell my cum. Take it all in. Deep breaths and bask in the aroma of my baby batter"

Well, there's this interacial couple next to me... He's literally touching her now... So I guess I gave ideas to some people...

The get off or Internet, faggots, don't you have some morning prayers to allah to take care of

Jesus christ relax. Go to the bathroom and wipe it off with toilet paper, you'll be fine.