2 months smoke free

>2 months smoke free
AMA

Attached: 500_F_49518214_mSZUy9T1d4jTeet9VS8IShCwb6q10YOc.jpg (500x334, 48K)

how? I've only been smoking for 2 years but i can't seem to stop for more than a few days at a time.

38 years smoke free for me. Also 38 years no alcohol or drugs. About 20 years no soda pop. Life is good.

Attached: 1539205938103.png (700x632, 526K)

Stop hanging around smokers, don't give in to boredom.
Find the reason why you smoke.

Glad you got back on the track!

Forgot to mention I'm 38 years old.

You will still die someday, you just lived a boring life.

Method? I am considering going cold turkey. Any advice would be appreciated.

Attached: 1570400699851.jpg (787x440, 94K)

A script for Chantix will work wonders. Its a little expensive without insurance, but cheaper in the long run and an easy quit.

Even going cold turkey isn't too bad. Its a matter of will power and discipline. You'll notice the changes in the way you feel, and the accomplishment and extra money will be excellent motivators.

Quitting isn't remotely as hard as people think. Staying quit, is fucking hard. Because once you've been quit for six months, hey, you can apparently quit whenever you want! If you can go through a day on none, you can go through a day on two! Right?!
And before you know it you're back where you started.

That's how you perceive it. Liver failure, poor lungs ain't fun at all
Just do it. No fancy crap

Speak for yourself, I love my life. The only thing that could make it better is more spare time to work on twice the number of projects or time for learning new things.

Attached: 1558178866939.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Just broke up with a boring smoking gamer for this reason

I was recently put in the hospital and couldn't smoke for almost a week, and when I got out I went right back to smoking, I'll never quit unless, maybe, I take Chantix but I really don't want to take a medication just to quit smoking

That ans they were abusive and gaslighting af.. would start shit and wouldn't let up till i reacted... they literally had nothing better to do, also the fact they were shit at their games and would get jealous because they had to take more breaks and shit because they were shit and it's just depressing... while i pick up the game once in a blue moon and i get dub after dub in high skill matches.

They'd get mad when i wouldn't quit out to pamper them with attention after they shit the bed for match on match (i often did, but it was war if i had made plans with guild or sth and they decided they were coming over/staying over (which they would stay over for weeks at a time while i basically wiped their ass for them

Change your life, stop being so bummy and hanging around bummy people

You sound anxious, go grab a smoke

what the fuck, who said i hang around bummy people? i don't even have friends

Exactly.. depressing bummy ass smoking bummy ass cigs depressing yourself smeeling looking all smelly bummy look

went to go see joker.
Made me want a smoke.

I WANT TO SMOKE AGAIN GODFUCKINGDAMMIT

Attached: 0EFECA89-8C54-4EC0-91BE-BBD7A8A4D2D4.jpg (1500x1547, 184K)

Worste time?

Havent smoked for a few years. Ive heard its the only addiction that the further away you get from it the less likely you are to do it again. I guess theres not as strong correlation with other addictions.

YOU GOT THIS, OP

Can I "AMA" you anything?

Need a light?

Uh, it's I don't remember
No
Got plenty of light, like 10 of them. Don't know what to do with them

5 days here. Its been rough but its getting better.

Attached: 1552855994819.jpg (604x445, 52K)

Congrats! Tougher to quit than heroin. Proud of you, user!

Now try quit sugar

Quasi-legal but you can get the Euro version “Champix” at some Indian online pharmacies.

Keep it up!