Turkey happening was prophesied by Islam

All of this was prophesied and brings us closer to the end of times. Soon you shall all pay for your crimes.

islaam.org/al_mahdi/major_signs.htm

ISTANBUL CONQUERED BY CHRISTIANS
The enemy half of the Christian army conquers Constantinople (Istanbul), Turkey.

ISTANBUL RECONQUERED JOINTLY BY MUSLIM AND CHRISTIANS
The Muslims and the good half of the Christian army conquer Constantinople together, against the enemy Christians. Thereafter, a Christian will say the victory was due to the cross, and the Muslim will say it was due to Islam. A battle between both sides will ensue, and the Muslim Ruler will be martyred.

SYRIA CONQUERED BY CHRISTIANS
The two Christian armies reunite, conquering Syria.

CHRISTIAN DOMINATION
Christians dominate the world up to Khaiber (near Madinah), and they will pursue Muslims with 80 flags, with 12,000 men under each flag.

The only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ. Not through Islam

You're both retarded

Just watch and you will see that Islam has it 100% correct.

Hahahaha silly dune coon hahahahaha

Dopey sand nigger

isn't Rome supposed to fall to Islam before all that?

Violence is always the result of Islamic prophesy.

You wont be laughing when this all happens. It's already happening.

"hurr hurr hurr super abstract predictions by a pedophile and rapist hundreds of years ago are coming true !!"

Keep trying, silly kebab.

THE END IS NIGH!
FIND ALLAH BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Is there any prophecies about you getting a job?
Your mom worries you'll go to hell without earning a cent

Wow burger very smart but the prophet couldn't read or write.

will the new government intervene in Syria?

The two christian armies refer to the Russian side and the American side.

I'm still trying to work out which christian side is the good side.

lol, can't tell if legit ISIS

You Muslims need to realise that Jesus Christ wasn't just a messenger of God but also the Son of God who died for our sins, and showed us the only way to eternal life.
After Jesus rose from the dead all his disciples gave their lives for their beliefs as they knew he was the son of GOD.
Christianity spread throughout the world through love.
Islam was spread through war.

Ah, a schizophrenic
I see now

Yet you forget that Jesus literally fought and won a battle right?

I wont believe in something which was changed and corrupted by man.

Wait a moment:
OTAN, EU, UN, Russia != Christian
what does have christian to do with this?

Calm down Vladmir

how many billion zimbabwean currency is a dollar

u do realize this could happen if trump gets elected
remember that putin supports trump a lot

No matter what happens. Turkey and Syria will fall and be controlled by Christians.

Then they'd try to march on Saudi but be swallowed by an earthquake.

u pollack literally make memes about trump and putin taking over istanbul but when islam says the same things its hurt durr retarded sand nigger knows nothing

Also Islam also predicts that all the muslim leaders in ME will be killed.

We're almost all out of muslim leaders. Just Assad, Erdogan and UAE to go.

>Christians dominate the world

We could do much worse... just saying.

nope assad himself is shiite

We don't have a currency anymore, we just use dollars

>do much worse... just saying.
thats what u would do to conquer the world too

shit tier shit posting

kek you didn't read the next bit did you brad?

Nice flag...

lol

It's Albania (A MUSLIM COUNTRY YOU MORON)

the christians that help us will most likely be the progressive ones (leftists)

>the Son of God who died for our sins

I never got that. Getting nailed to a tree is not really that big a deal for an immortal god. You suffer for a few days and then go to eternal Paradise to chill out until the End of Days with your dad who created the Universe. I mean, it's a horrible death, but a common method of execution for the time, and it's not like you don't know where you're going afterwards.

And how the fuck does a few days on the cross redeem mankind's sins, anyway? I mean, he would've died eventually after a few more decades, and over the course of thousands of years that's a rounding error. It's just silly.

If I wrote the story, Jesus would've voluntarily gone to Hell to suffer for eternity in order to redeem mankind's sins. Now that's a sacrifice worth honoring.

but christians aaren't nations any more, we're not represented by no one.

>progressive christians
>going on crusade
Are you fucking retarded?

no i mean the tolerant ones that are still religious

Tolerant people don't go on crusades.

have you not seen them rioting

many times people do things that are unexpected

Well if they join us the better
More numbers more damage.
Someone make a site to sign up to a crusade.

Islam will die much like a pig on the day of its slaughter, and Muhammad (bacon be upon him) will be erased from the memory of civilization.

Jesus was killed because of human sin. After being killed he rose again and defied death and defied evil.
He redeemed mankind sins as it showed the world that God's love is so powerful. Evil and death can be beaten.
After Jesus rose from the dead it validated his teachings and gave mankind a chance to live the way God intended and have salvation

he suffered a lot of pain
Would you agree to being crucified for all of humanity sins but you knew you would rise in three days?

He spent 3 days in hell before being resurrected dumbass.

Ok so when exactly will Syria be conquered? Honestly who has a shred of interest left for that place? It's in ruins. And there are good and bad christians now? Great story but no thanks, it's bs and you know it to be true. Even if, by some miracle, this stuff happens it certainly won't be in our generation. Why would christians be interested in Turkey anyway? Also , as if christians would even dominate the world. You muslims are way too violent to let that happen, christians don't even wanna get near your countries. I guess that ruins your prophecy doesn't it?

Don't worry you will see. It will happen soon. All the other signs have come true these are the final signs.

The end is the christians and muslims joining to fight to the anti-christ and jews.

>islaam.org
Is this the huma abedin cybersex chatroom?

Allah is in a deep underground military base in the ozarks, come and find him yourselves.

what do u think will happen when assad is killed, who will be left, which government, to feast on the carcass of the country (hint murica)

>He thinks Christianity still exists in Europe

>implying christianity isn't largest group of people on earth

Christians are a minority in the West

im talking on the global scale

plus it is still the largest group in europe, currently

First for New Assyrian Empire in the middle east.

May God grant St. George's strength to the ones that are just.

[citation needed]

Western European Christians are nominal/ cultural/ atheist Christians

Me too (pic)

I'm talking about christians being currently in the lead

not how small they will be in 10 or 20 yrs

The why are you believing the forth draft of a book not even codified until a century after your "prophet"?

>believing Christians
>not nominal
>in the lead
>in the West

What is this the 20th century?

Assad is secular and what about the Saudis and all the other actual Muslim leaders you fuckwit?

You religious types ever stop and think that maybe your government is doing that on purpose?
>not knowing that the Jew World Order uses Revelations as a blueprint for world domination

He went to hell for 3 days and conquered death, also how could we be saved if he was stuck in hell and how could paradise be paradise without our based Lord and Saviour. (Love you Jesus btw. Thanks for being my personal God and Saving my soul!)

yes but still they are currently in the lead muslims may over take them in a few years but remember that christians are in the lead

I've seen how this world works, the media that controls the people quickly flips on itself you can never be sure whether even the most predictable outcomes will occur some say islam is growing some say it is decline, but we will only know when we see it from our eyes and not some statistical graph

the easily manipulated will shift and sway easily at the hands of the media, going where ever they desire while some stay put

That's because Islam is based entirely around the Bible. The Koran is the Anti-Bible, and all its prophecies are 100% accurate because they are concordant with Biblical prophesy, which is 100% accurate and has been through history.

And this accuracy will continue, with the destruction of all those who commit evil in the name of good.

during the 1950s where everyone was seemingly happy and families were normal, the media pushed for that, it was a result of the media and globalists, now they a flipped once again upon themselves to endorsing homosexuals and other billions of "genders", which was once enforced as a strong social taboo by the MEDIA and GLOBALISTS, so what I'm saying is you can never predict this stuff, perhaps the media will once again flip over to the alt right as u can see them hinting at like breitbart or trump

Says the nigger.

Jesus Christ was both fully human and fully divine. These two natures are distinct within the person of Christ.

This is not to say He has two minds, but two natures. He is fully man, which means He is subject to temptation, weakness of the flesh, and has logic, free will, emotion, reason, and morality. He is also fully divine, which means he is eternal, perfect, loving, supreme, all-powerful, all-present and all-knowing.

The death of such a being is worth more than the sum total of humanity, which is why the shedding of His blood is sufficient to pay the cost of the sum total of human sin. The wages of sin is death. Jesus liberated us from this death penalty by offering the gift of salvation to those who accept Him as their Lord and savior, who vow to love and honor His Father by following His commandments.

Christianity blossomed only through the death of its martyrs. Any who have killed in the name of Christ have been misled by the devil, and have done tremendous damage to humanity as a result.

>Koran is Anti-Bible
>Islam based entirely around the Bible

wtf you fat fucking burger. Do you even read what you write?

Did you know that Jesus Christ and Mary are both incredible important figures in the Koran? And that Jesus is prophesied to return, along with Mohammed, in the Koran?

The Koran is literally the sequel to the Bible. Yet what it teaches is in direct conflict to moral code established by the Bible, thus, it is the anti-bible.

I would love to hear your argument though.