Sup Forums my gf has admitted to having an unprotected train run on her a few years ago and she still has pictures like...

Sup Forums my gf has admitted to having an unprotected train run on her a few years ago and she still has pictures like this one posted on her instagram. She doesnt have any std's but it makes me feel weird know that shes had a bunch of cocks inside her. I've been dating her for a year and a half now. what do?

Attached: 3645879.jpg (640x676, 61K)

Just get a new one.

post pics, faggot

nice nips, does she do anal?

yeah she's always said shes open to anything i want sexually

Attached: 124673.jpg (640x705, 86K)

at this stage, I'd say you shouldn't give too many fucks about this chick. Wear a condom. how much do the two of you have sex?

She looks weird af, just dump her for being a whore. I guarantee she'll care way less than you do

if you got a decent dick you should keep her, sluts are fun. If you don't you gonna catch her taking some good dick one day

very often, shes hella horny all the time.
i was considering dumping her but idk

Attached: 1872467.jpg (640x663, 65K)

Shes a 7/10 at best and that's with makeup. I don't even want to imagine her without make up. Just dump the hoe and find someone better who isnt a cock hub

What the fuck you being a faggot for.

It was years ago. You werent together. And she's currently clean.

Oh AND SHE SAID SHE WILL LITERALLY LET YOU DO ANYTHING.

Stop being a wet wipe and nail her stink hole.

Post nudes faggot. Requesting facials.

well I don't know about anyone else but I want to fap to her nudes.

Shes never done anything to make me question her loyalty and im pretty sure im in love with her. I just dont want to end up getting cucked

Attached: 1872468.jpg (640x800, 133K)

Post more nips

tell us more about the train. what details do you know?

Ugly hag. Dump the bitch

You grow up and acknowledge that people are going to have had sexual experiences before you.

The reality is op she doesn't respect herself if she had a train run on her, if she can't do that she will never respect you

Just don't get emotionally invested. grats on having a horny GF it's kinda fun.

How insecure are you??

she said it was 8 people, she was in the bush for a concert/bush doof and she was high on md at the time.
i know that but a train?
kind of how i felt.
i already am emotionally invested

Attached: 124676.jpg (640x643, 87K)

Shes a ho

Don’t dump her. She sounds like fun. I wouldn’t plan on a long term life with her. Chances are high that she’s gonna want the strange D sooner or later. Unless being a cuck is your thing

Get over it and stay with her. Or break up with her and move on. Only two options you have.

This is the fake alpha response, big difference between previous sexual partners and having a train run on ya, some people just don't want a hoe simple as that.

The more you post the less worth it she sounds. She seems like your typical music festival slut, girls like her are copy pasted not hard to find

>gf is a slut
>wut do

Attached: 98543.png (645x773, 11K)

This.

Op should post her tits for science

Just don't get her pregnant or marry her. Chances are if you have a kid you will have to worry about someone in her family molesting them.

she like a 5/10. pretty.... girls like that get pounded bro. Get em young guys. Hope youre happy bro

Attached: freackles.jpg (453x604, 143K)

Attached: 1507909162473.jpg (1400x1052, 145K)

she WILL cheat on you. not if but when.

She looks Jewish. Is she Jewish?

What would feel better leaving her like an alpha or getting cucked?
Plus she's really not that good looking...unless you're also not good looking I would say move on.

She's gonna age horribly, look at her face for more than a minute. Imagine it without makeup gl op

If your asking Sup Forums if you should breakup you already no the answer. So go fucking break her goddamn heart and 2 weeks later hear the stories of how she fucked the nearest sports team to forget about you
Pic related, it's your gf

Attached: 20190926_001604.jpg (600x800, 182K)

Be an Alpha and control her. Make her do the things you want to do. If you’re enjoying her, stay with her.
Just remember even non-whores cheat. Sometimes I think they’re more likely because when they get to their mid-30’s they think they missed out.

Cute, got a source?

Dump her. The kind of person who does that is not who you want to be the mother of your children. Get out now.

Fucking pedo

You'll NEVER be enough sexually. 8 cocks at once? Jesus, break up with her yesterday, faggot.

>high on md
this lower inhibitions, doesnt create new thoughts. shell do it again, its been in the back of her mind since she did it

fem detected

8 dicks is a lot at once, but it doesn't really make a difference. The people saying dump her because she's a whore havent had a lot of sex, so it matters to them. She was high on stims. I become a sex freak on stims. It's normal shit man don't listen to the incels go with your gut, but I wouldn't be repulsed personally. If you haven't even had sex with 8 women total, it's possible this will bother you over time. If that's the case, keep fucking other women and eventually none of this shit will matter.

>nose ring
>vodka cran
>matching earrings and necklace
>ugly
>flapjack titties
save yourself before its too late op

The people who tell you to dump her strictly off of this situation are a) Virgins b) incels c) teenagers or d) virgin teen incels

fem sensors going crazy, the future is only 1/2 female you cunt

Virginity detector off the charts with this one.

Best answer.

Hmm must be a faggot

Why don't you go shoot up someplace you filthy incel.

fem confirmed, my count is 7 currently

also nice samefag, go back to e warren rallies

triple samefag, anonymity is fun huh

>nice samefag
Must be frustrating being that insecure.

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-141158.png (720x1280, 141K)

Hurr durr samefag

You kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

Here's what you do.
Go to her place for sex.
Fuck her ass a bit, then tie her up and blindfold her.
Once that is done, say...brb, dont move.
Go to her bathroom and get the hand held shower head. Remove head.
Turn water on, but not too high and not hot!!
Shoot water up your ass.
Get back to the bed, proceed to shoot shit water all over her face.
Then, assuming you can... shoot a load on her face as well.

dump her.
She doesn't deserve you or anyone else.
t. dated a dirty roastie

dump her, shes a dirty slut. a train man. thats not respectable.

ez shoop, no proof. only fems get this triggered by mild logical advice

Attached: 1571335980613.png (720x1280, 149K)

Took me less than a min to reply, no shoop loser

Cont.
Also I can't afford a phone with editing software retard.

You 'samefagged' me on two of my posts separately. You're a moron

This.

Anyone who says "it was the substance" is incapable of controlling their own actions and admitting their true feelings and shouldn't be trusted. They'll always try to explain themselves out of everything and might even use you as a scapegoat to get out of something. Do NOT marry this girl, but keep her around if shes fun to fuck.

so you were samefagging?

It's in quotes because they didn't idiot. Also chekd

Nah, it was in the past so it doesn't matter. She's hot, she fucks, and she makes you happy right? Keep her dude.

no one gives a fuck about your disagreement, stop polluting the thread

You're such a dumbass lmao.. They were 2 posts of different shit I decided I had more to say. You're mad not everyone shares your incel mindset. How many women have u fucked?

Fuck you nigger you care enough to say something. Sage

Attached: 1571248552557.jpg (969x581, 164K)

Seen the new Joker movie incel? Just because you're afraid you can't satisfy a women who's had multiple partners.

Destiny

Seething incel. What state do you live in so I can avoid places of business you might shoot up?

Share her instagram... or post nudes user, so we can advise you better

More like how many women have stepped all over this weak spined orbitter.

Inb4
>I'm not like OTHER guys

cmon guise

Attached: 543225342435.png (506x144, 7K)

its ok to fuck a whore but dont stay with one.

The reason you feel weird is because you're insecure you're not enough for her and that she'll cheat again. The fact this bothered you so much to go and ask for advice on here means you should probably just break up.

Picture of you and a timestamp on your own please or ignore this faggotry

Lol I can tell that's shopped because my yous are on your list

>How many women have u fucked?
read the faq before posting

Because you're fucking dumb. Go compare your dicks somewhere else. This thread is about a fucking whore that has been fucked by 300 guys, not about your dumb asshole even if it has been certainly fucked by 300 guys too.
Saged.

Waaah I'm an insecure beta male wut shuld I do goyz

Must suck when men supporting women triggers you this much. Maybe you should try becoming an "orbiter" and you might get laid. Matter of fact, here's some advice for you; grown ass men, and the general populace, don't use words like "orbiter." Stop using incel buzzwords and you might lose your virginity.

ITT: women

All I see is
>reee reee I'm a raging shitstain. How can I learn to fit more cocks inside myself.

>She no touch my peepee
>She whore
Seethe incel

>using internet words outside of the matrix

>ITT:Incels
Fixed it for you bud

still samefaggin

Go up to anyone outside the internet and use the word orbiter. 1/10 people might understand, and those people will know you clearly outed yourself as an incel.

>bud
>dude
>bro
wow you most definitely are a male

Lol I'm sure eventually you'll get it right

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-144122.png (720x1280, 152K)

If I was you OP, I would start looking for an escape plan. Think about it; is this the person you want to raise your kids with? A whore?

Start monkey branching (meaning: get other options/people prepared while you're still with her.) So when the inevitable happens you can streamline the breakup.

So in the meantime enjoy using her as a personal whore while you search for a better woman.

Attached: 2cb5035fc0f11a4dc5e084d1082fe793bb4101dd4bcf54a351448b967e0ef64a.jpg (1035x1035, 30K)

your rage from other posters has caused you to miss the message of my post. i am agreeing with you, but modifying the agreement by saying that no one actually uses Sup Forums slang irl, candyass roodypoo

samefag, all this thread is a lie. eat dicks OP

Tldr

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-144330.png (720x1280, 188K)

well son, let me tell you about the time your mother fucked eight guys at once

in a bush